- We have configured the product exactly as shown in the large photo.
- The price may jump significantly. You can lower the price by changing the sizes or the wood grade in "See More Options" underneath the menus below.
- For more information,please click the Help Me Choose link next to the "Personalize this Product" button.
- Your company will be my first choice on my next wood project
Well I finally received my redwood order late this afternoon and it arrived safely and intact. I could hardly wait to open it! I must say you did an excellent job on packing and the wood is beautiful! In fact the wood is so nice I am hesitant to cut it up. The pieces are straight and true. As soon as I finish my spring chores I will start on the birdhouses.
Thanks again for the great service and fine product. Your company will be my first choice on my next wood project.
Review by Buddy
- Tight grained, very dense, and knot free…
I received my shipment via UPS today. I cannot express how pleased I am with your redwood and service.
First, the wood came very well packaged. Growing up in the moving and storage business, I know something about packaging and freight handling. Double cardboard protected, stapled and taped. Came coast to coast in flying colors.
But most important, the redwood. All three boards, including the 2″ x 12″ x 12 feet! piece, are drop dead gorgeous. Tight grained, very dense, and knot free. Beautiful color. I’m almost afraid to bring them to the job site, the customer will want a full deck replacement!
Thank you so much. I did post your organization and web site on a popular web site that many wood restoration contractors visit. This weekend, I’ll post a picture of your terrific redwood. We have been so busy I have not yet had time to shop a possible article to Deck Builder magazine. But if it does fly and I have any true control on content, I promise to include the contribution and fine wood of Forever Redwood to restoring a rare, old growth redwood deck.
Thanks again Raul, it has been a rare pleasure doing business with you and your organization.
Review by Rick
- We are thrilled with the results…
We purchased a custom pergola and material for railing this summer. We are thrilled with the results, and wanted to share with you. Your product is more than one could ever expect from looking at the website. I am very glad our carpenter, Rob Arnold, found you and that we made the decision to invest in Old-Growth redwood. It is the talk of the neighborhood to say the least. The project was finished in two stages, so initial pictures show just the pergola, and the later ones show with the railing in place. We have already spent many enjoyable hours there. It is very peaceful and quiet, especially at night. Everyone who has been over is in love with what we have done.
Thanks again for such a tremendous product and for all your help in the ordering and shipping process. It was a delightful project—and I haven’t ever been able to say that about any of our home improvements before.
Review by Steve and Sally
- I found a new use for the old growth redwood
I found a new use for the old-growth redwood. I have made a couple of surfboard fins out of them. The tight-grained and knot-free heartwood I got from you carves very nicely. I cut out and carve a fin to shape with planes and then use epoxy resin and fiberglass fabric to make a very strong and attractive wood-core fin for a finbox (usually wood fins are permanently glassed on to a board).
Review by Matt
Use our beautiful Redwood Poles Redwood to build your own rustic outdoor structures or for landscaping. Create a rustic pergola, flower bed or whatever your imagination desires.
- Poles are a byproduct of our restoration work. We thin out young and overcrowded trees to leave the best formed and most vigorous to grow to maturity with less competition. We sell these young trees with the bark on, and - depending on the amount of sun exposure - the bark will remain intact for ten to twenty years.
- All poles taper because the young tree's diameter naturally decreases one to two inches every six to eight feet. Poles are available in the three diameter sizes: 3.5" to 5", 5" to 6.75", and 7" to 8.5". Poles are available in lengths from six to fourteen feet.
- Rustic Pergolas - build your own pergola (or any pole structure). We recommend that you notch the poles with a small chain saw - this will increase the strength of the structure - and then fasten the poles together with carriage bolts and lag bolts.
- A 10 pole minimum purchase required due to prohibitive shipping costs we will confirm shipping costs once we receive your order.
- Redwood is naturally decay resistant and durable (outlasts teak or cedar).
As with all our products, Forever Redwood will use sales proceeds for our work to grow and protect our Redwood Forests.
- The secret to outdoor longevity begins and ends with the wood. We use generous amounts of the most decay resistant wood available. We encourage our customers to compare photos of our items side by side with any competing product. Thickness counts. Furniture that is thin and light simply won't last in the year round weather.
- To keep your furniture beautiful, we use only stainless steel hardware and the highest quality stains and sealants. We use only the Sikkens brand of sealants.
- Our primary customer has always been the homeowner that appreciates spending a bit more for quality that will last decades.
- Our products are installed with organizations that appreciate longevity like the U.S. Forest Service, U.S. military installations, State and City parks, golf clubs and hotels.
- We are favored by many landscape architects and contractors because they can count on exceptional quality and quick personal service to complete projects.
- We build each item by hand. This insures your set is finely finished and carefully inspected. Old-fashioned hand building also allows us to adjust the size or design of any item to fit your needs.
- Because we are a forestry company, we can offer 5 exceptional wood grades to choose from our carefully managed forests with warranties of up to 30 years against decay in any weather. Click for more about our 5 wood grades
Wood decay is warrantied up to 30 years depending on the wood grade. No other outdoor furniture manufacturer has warranties like this. The key is the excellent quality of our wood and the extra-thick timber designs of all our pieces.
Wood Grades and Decay Warranty:
- Douglas-fir: 10 years
- Mosaic Eco-Wood: 10 years
- Redwood: 15 years
- Mature Redwood: 20 years
- Old-Growth Redwood: 30 years
Forever Redwood stands behind its products. We are committed to quickly resolving any issues that might occur. For more information please see our Warranty page.
We offer 4 Shipping Options in the U.S.:
Priority Shipping (ships in 2 to 3 weeks)
Free Shipping in the Continental U.S. (ships in 4 to 6 weeks)
Wait & Save Shipping (ships in 8 to 10 weeks) – Free Shipping plus save 5% on your order.
Lay Away Shipping (ships anytime after 3 months) - Free Shipping plus save 10% on your order.
Yes, you can have free shipping plus save 5% to 10% off your order! We carefully hand build each Forever Redwood item. When you choose a longer shipout date, you give us more time to build. This lowers our cost and we pass the savings to you. If you choose the Lay Away option, just tell us when you'd like the order shipped in the comment section at checkout (anytime after 3 months). If no ship out date is requested, we'll ship in 3 months.
Orders ship from San Diego, CA. Add 3 to 6 business days transit time (depending on location).
We ship to any country. Canada orders ship in 6 weeks. To see Canadian shipping costs, just add item to cart.
For orders outside the U.S. or Canada, just enter your country in the shipping information section at checkout or in the shopping cart to see your freight cost. We ship outside the U.S. or Canada in 6 weeks. For all international shipments, the shipping companies handle any customs paperwork and then contact you to arrange delivery.
Assembly Service Available in California: Just add a note in the comment box at checkout that you'd like "Hand-Delivery & Assembly". We'll email a quote. Minimum $95 assembly charge.