- We have configured the product exactly as shown in the large photo.
- The price may jump significantly. You can lower the price by changing the sizes or the wood grade in "See More Options" underneath the menus below.
- For more information,please click the Help Me Choose link next to the "Personalize this Product" button.
- The wood is incredible!
Yes, the table and benches are VERY elegant. The wood is incredible! Really dense and fine-grained and a beautiful color. I haven’t forgotten your request for pictures of them with snow. We might still get snow in our warming climate….
Review by Judy
- You and your company are one in a million!
[This is a response to an email about taking care of your Forever Redwood furniture.]
Thank you for this friendly and informative email. We were just admiring our picnic table and benches and wondering if we were taking proper care of them. After four years I think we are close to the totally silver finish which looks very good with our deck and aged cedar shakes. It’s good to know that we can take the table back to its original color if we want to. You and your company are one in a million! Enjoy your children and your success.
Review by E. McCann
- The quality is exceptional and your team was professional, knowledgeable and extremely efficient in delivery and assembly of the tables and benches
It has been a very busy summer and please forgive me for not contacting you after the benches were delivered to Ridge Vineyards. They’re easily as wonderful (or better) than anything we had hoped for.
Everyone here is very pleased to upgrade to these beautiful benches. The quality is exceptional and your team was professional, knowledgeable and extremely efficient in delivery and assembly of the tables and benches.
Review by Donn
- I am so glad I did not settle
I recently purchased a small picnic table and benches as a birthday gift for my daughter in law. I just want to say thank you. It is absolutely beautiful and far exceeded my expectations.
I searched for a long time finding nothing with the quality I was looking for until I found your online site. I am so glad I did not settle.
She now has her little outdoor ’sanctuary’ space and will be able to enjoy her table for many years.
Thank you again
Review by Jan C.
- I am tremendously pleased with the product
Hi, I just wanted to let you know that my fabulous bargain table and benches arrived and set up with magical ease. They are truly beautiful and promise long life and beauty ahead. My last redwood table and benches, at a tenth the price, from a local source, lasted nearly 50 years, but they were fastened with steel so the joints gave way too soon. The wood was always okay. I suspect it was old-growth redwood because nobody was caring about the environmental costs in those days. Anyhow, I just wanted to let you know I am tremendously pleased with the product and salute you for your restoration commitment.
Review by Robert S.
- The table is great
Thank you for your help!
Your table is great, as well as the beer case my girlfriend ordered from you for my birthday.
Matthew ordered a Rectangular Folding Table with Folding Benches. The beer case was a custom job. If you have something special in mind that you don’t see on the site, just contact us!
Review by Mathieu P.
- Thank you so much for such a wonderful product
I just arrived at the cabin and the table and benches are perfect! Thank You — thank you so much for such a wonderful product. Gil was awesome with the delivery and set-up, so I will call him also. (He called my cell on Tuesday, as I thought I was coming up that day, just wanting to hear my thoughts)! I’ll take photos to email other family members … but we will all be using it all summer long and be very grateful to you and your staff!
Review by B. and K. Lieginger
- Super easy to assemble…
I received my backless redwood bench that you custom made for me. Super easy to assemble. It fits like a glove! I am thrilled with it.
Thanks again for this beautiful piece.
Review by J
- It’s got an incredible solidity and presence…
We love the table and benches… you can serve up FISH STICKS on that table, and it still feels like an event! It’s got an incredible solidity and presence that I’ve never felt from a “picnic table” before. Again, thank you, and KUDOS on your incredible product. I’ve never really been in love with a picnic table before!!
Review by Adam K.
A traditional picnic bench is always welcomed for outdoor dining with friends and family.
- Available in 10 standard sizes seating up to 5 people. Need a custom size? Just Let Us Know!
- Popular as a standalone bench or as seating for our picnic table sets.
- Compliments our Rectangular Picnic Table and Rectangular Patio Table product lines.
- Why change a traditional design that has worked for hundreds of years? We only added thick high-quality timbers to be sure your bench offers decades of enjoyment in any weather.
- Quick simple assembly. Ships in 5 parts with all stainless steel hardware included.
As with all our products, Forever Redwood will use sales proceeds for our work to grow and protect our Redwood Forests.
- The secret to outdoor longevity begins and ends with the wood. We use generous amounts of the most decay resistant wood available. We encourage our customers to compare photos of our items side by side with any competing product. Thickness counts. Furniture that is thin and light simply won't last in the year round weather.
- To keep your furniture beautiful, we use only stainless steel hardware and the highest quality stains and sealants. We use only the Sikkens brand of sealants.
- Our primary customer has always been the homeowner that appreciates spending a bit more for quality that will last decades.
- Our products are installed with organizations that appreciate longevity like the U.S. Forest Service, U.S. military installations, State and City parks, golf clubs and hotels.
- We are favored by many landscape architects and contractors because they can count on exceptional quality and quick personal service to complete projects.
- We build each item by hand. This insures your set is finely finished and carefully inspected. Old-fashioned hand building also allows us to adjust the size or design of any item to fit your needs.
- Because we are a forestry company, we can offer 5 exceptional wood grades to choose from our carefully managed forests with warranties of up to 30 years against decay in any weather. Click for more about our 5 wood grades
Wood decay is warrantied up to 30 years depending on the wood grade. No other outdoor furniture manufacturer has warranties like this. The key is the excellent quality of our wood and the extra-thick timber designs of all our pieces.
Wood Grades and Decay Warranty:
- Douglas-fir: 10 years
- Mosaic Eco-Wood: 10 years
- Redwood: 15 years
- Mature Redwood: 20 years
- Old-Growth Redwood: 30 years
Forever Redwood stands behind its products. We are committed to quickly resolving any issues that might occur. For more information please see our Warranty page.
We offer 4 Shipping Options in the U.S.:
Priority Shipping (ships in 2 to 3 weeks)
Standard Shipping (ships in 4 to 6 weeks)
Free Shipping in the Continental U.S. (ships in 8 to 10 weeks)
Wait & Save Shipping (ships in 12 to 14 weeks) - Free Shipping plus save 10% on your order.
Yes, you can have free shipping plus save 10% off your order! We carefully hand build each Forever Redwood item. When you choose a longer shipout date, you give us more time to build. This lowers our cost and we pass the savings to you. If you choose the Wait & Save Shipping option and prefer we ship out a specific date (up to 6 months in advance), just enter the date in the Comment Box at Checkout. If no note is included, we'll ship in 3 months.
Orders ship from San Diego, CA. Add 3 to 6 business days transit time (depending on location).
We ship to any country. Canada orders ship in 6 weeks. To see Canadian shipping costs, just add item to cart.
For orders outside the U.S. or Canada, just enter your country in the shipping information section at checkout or in the shopping cart to see your freight cost. We ship outside the U.S. or Canada in 6 weeks. For all international shipments, the shipping companies handle any customs paperwork and then contact you to arrange delivery.
Assembly Service Available in California: Just add a note in the comment box at checkout that you'd like "Hand-Delivery & Assembly". We'll email a quote. Minimum $95 assembly charge.