Lemonade or Hot Cocoa? Finely finished both inside and out, this popular open pavilion serves you year round.
- The Park Pavilion can be made in any diameter up to 16’.
- Each Pavilion is fully erected in the shop for easy re-assembly. No drilling, sanding or cutting needed. Ships in finished panels that bolt together.
- Detailed Drawings are emailed within 3 business days. You can change any detail or dimension to ensure your Pavilion will work perfectly for you.
- Every Pavilion is custom built. You can choose from our standard sizes and options or if you don’t see a size or detail you’d like, let us know.
- Options include: Deck Rail height, Upper Rails or Corbels and Decking.
- Our Materials are guaranteed to last decades. Redwood outlasts teak and cedar. We use oversized timbers, Stainless Steel hardware and the best weather resistant sealant.
Specifications has the following sections, any of which you may go to directly by clicking on it:
DIMENSIONS & DRAWINGS
|Dimensions||8-Foot Park Pavilion||10-Foot Park Pavilion||12-Foot Park Pavilion||14-Foot Park Pavilion|
|Walls||7 ft||7 ft||7 ft||7 ft|
|Ceiling Height (maximum at center)||84"||98"||102"||107"|
|Roof Height at Outside Edge||88 1/2"||88 1/2"||88 1/2"||88 1/2"|
|Roof Height at Center Exterior (Tallest Point)||116"||117 1/2 "||119"||120 3/4"|
|Upper Panel (Between Posts)||12"H X 40"W||12"H X 55"W||12"H X 67"W||12"H X 79 1/2"W|
|Lower Railing Panel (Between Posts)||32"H X 40"W||32"H X 55"W||32"H X 67"W||32"H X 79 1/2"W|
|Distance Between Posts||43 1/2"||57 1/2"||69"||80 3/4"|
|Deck with Framing Deck needs a level surface.||3 3/4"H||3 3/4"H||3 3/4"H||3 3/4"H|
|Deck Weight (Approx.)||400 lbs.||650 lbs.||940 lbs.||1280 lbs.|
|Total Weight with Deck (Approx.)||1130 lbs.||1290 lbs.||1520 lbs.||1900 lbs.|
14' Park Pavilion
We can customize our pavilions to suit your needs. Just tell us what size and what options you want. Prior to building any Pavilions, we provide our customers with a detailed drawing based on their proposed features. This lets you review any choices made and make any needed adjustments before it is built. Drawings are a great way to make certain all details have been considered and that your Pavilion will be exactly what you dreamed of.
You can customize your Park Pavilion with Upper and Lower Panels or Corvels and Lower Panels. See photos above for the difference between Upper Panels and Corvels. (L-R: Corvels, Upper Panels.) Either of these options has no additional charge. Just note your preference in the comments section when ordering.
You can also order your Park Pavilion with or without a floor deck. See photos above.
All our furniture ships finely sanded to 220 grit for a smooth to the touch finish.
The most popular finish is our Transparent Premium Sealant. This sealant leaves your furniture looking natural and helps keep the beautiful wood surface colors from fading for several years. We use Sikkens brand finishes because they are the best finishes on the market.
Transparent Premium Sealant - Recommended for Outdoors:
Below are the 5 grades of wood we offer with the Transparent Premium Sealant applied. The color tones shown are close representations of the color your furniture will look like. There is no extra charge for the Transparent Premium Sealant:
Redwood(15 yr Warranty)
Mature(20 yr Warranty)
Old Growth(30 yr Warranty)
Mosaic Eco-(10 yr Warranty)
Douglas Fir(10 yr Warranty)
We also offer the Transparent Premium Sealant with the following stains added. There is a small charge for adding these stains:
Stains with Premium Sealant (Coffee and Cherry):
If you are applying your own stain or want the surface color to fade to a "weathered look" in a few months.
Off-White Oil-Based Primer:
If you are painting a light color. We apply two coats so that it is ready for one final coat.
Gray Oil-Based Primer:
If you are painting a darker color. We apply two coats so that it is ready for the final coat.
Wax Finish - Recommended for Indoors:
If your furniture is for indoors, we recommend the Wax finish. Your furniture will ship with 2 coats of Howard's Feed 'N Wax. Without maintenance the finish becomes a beautiful patina. With minimal care, the finish gets richer and more beautiful year after year.
If you need a specific stain, let us know.
Assembly Instructions for: Park Pavilion
Assembly is a 1 day process. Each pavilion is preassembled in our shop and all parts are clearly labeled and a step by step installation guides is included.
Though we think just about anyone could follow our instruction and install a pavilion, we understand if thats not for you. If you would like help, contact us. We have our own team for installations in California, Nevada and Southern Arizona. We also have a network of local contractors we recommend for locations farther afield.
If you have assembly questions, email or call us. And, in the unlikely event a part arrives broken, let us know and we will quickly ship a replacement part.
Care: Your Forever Redwood Furniture will last for decades in year-round weather without maintenance.
Depending on the wood grade you choose, even with harsh year-round outdoor conditions, you can expect your furniture to last from ten to forty years without maintenance of any kind.
Being outside year round is rough on any woods finish. The surface absorbs UV rays, pollution, constant variations in moisture and temperature and it also oxidizes. This is why most wood just doesnt hold up and the surface color slowly changes towards a silver patina over the years. But, with Forever Redwood, you dont have to worry. The silver patina is surface deep only (less than 1/64") and is not indicative of decay. Your set will last decades and is not compromised in any way by the surface color change. For example, we keep our display items as is without refinishing to show off this natural aging (we like the patina!).
Although Forever Redwood is maintenance-free, we recommended you take a few minutes as needed to clean by either hosing down and/or brushing/dusting away accumulated debris (no soap or chemicals needed). If youd like to keep your set looking its best for decades, please go to: Care and Finish
Keep the colors looking vibrant for decades
A quick power washing every 5 to 10 years clears away the accumulated grim, UV surface burning and the old sealant in a few minutes. When power washing be careful not to spray close to the surface or you may cut into the grain of the wood. Once dry, go over any rough spots to smooth out and ready for sealing. Youll need $2 and 10 minutes to do it. Pick up 2 sheets of sandpaper (one 100 grit and one 220 grit). Go over the spots with 100 grit for ten strokes or so and dust off. Then do the same with the fine 220 grit. Redwood sands easily. Dust off and youre ready for sealing.
- The secret to outdoor longevity begins and ends with the wood. We use generous amounts of the most decay resistant wood available. We encourage our customers to compare photos of our items side by side with any competing product. Thickness counts. Furniture that is thin and light simply won't last in the year round weather.
- To keep your furniture beautiful, we use only stainless steel hardware and the highest quality stains and sealants. We use only the Sikkens brand of sealants.
- Our primary customer has always been the homeowner that appreciates spending a bit more for quality that will last decades.
- Our products are installed with organizations that appreciate longevity like the U.S. Forest Service, U.S. military installations, State and City parks, golf clubs and hotels.
- We are favored by many landscape architects and contractors because they can count on exceptional quality and quick personal service to complete projects.
- We build each item by hand. This insures your set is finely finished and carefully inspected. Old-fashioned hand building also allows us to adjust the size or design of any item to fit your needs.
- Because we are a forestry company, we can offer 5 exceptional wood grades to choose from our carefully managed forests with warranties of up to 30 years against decay in any weather. Click for more about our 5 wood grades
Wood decay is warrantied up to 30 years depending on the wood grade. No other outdoor furniture manufacturer has warranties like this. The key is the excellent quality of our wood and the extra-thick timber designs of all our pieces.
Wood Grades and Decay Warranty:
- Douglas-fir: 10 years
- Mosaic Eco-Wood: 10 years
- Redwood: 15 years
- Mature Redwood: 20 years
- Old-Growth Redwood: 30 years
Forever Redwood stands behind its products. We are committed to quickly resolving any issues that might occur. For more information please see our Warranty page.
We offer 4 Shipping Options in the U.S.:
Priority Shipping (ships in 2 to 3 weeks)
Standard Shipping (ships in 4 to 6 weeks)
Free Shipping in the Continental U.S. (ships in 8 to 10 weeks)
Wait & Save Shipping (ships in 12 to 14 weeks) - Free Shipping plus save 10% on your order.
Yes, you can have free shipping plus save 10% off your order! We carefully hand build each Forever Redwood item. When you choose a longer shipout date, you give us more time to build. This lowers our cost and we pass the savings to you. If you choose the Wait & Save Shipping option and prefer we ship out a specific date (up to 6 months in advance), just enter the date in the Comment Box at Checkout. If no note is included, we'll ship in 3 months.
Orders ship from San Diego, CA. Add 3 to 6 business days transit time (depending on location).
We ship to any country. Canada orders ship in 6 weeks. To see Canadian shipping costs, just add item to cart.
For orders outside the U.S. or Canada, just enter your country in the shipping information section at checkout or in the shopping cart to see your freight cost. We ship outside the U.S. or Canada in 6 weeks. For all international shipments, the shipping companies handle any customs paperwork and then contact you to arrange delivery.
Assembly Service Available in California: Just add a note in the comment box at checkout that you'd like "Hand-Delivery & Assembly". We'll email a quote. Minimum $95 assembly charge.