- We have configured the product exactly as shown in the large photo.
- The price may jump significantly. You can lower the price by changing the sizes or the wood grade in "See More Options" underneath the menus below.
- For more information,please click the Help Me Choose link next to the "Personalize this Product" button.
- I've no qualms sharing … your e-mail, skills, photos, location, the usual good sales teamwork stuff.
It is a firm chair, which clients above the weight of 250 lbs. head toward. Its height may detour them, however they all want to know why I own it, plus a "ton" of other details. I've no qualms sharing the majority of them, such as your e-mail, skills, photos, location, the usual good sales teamwork stuff. When they ask about the odds of your furniture "fitting in", as mine does, it makes sense that some are hesitant. Obese people feel as if the whole world is watching, just waiting to scold them for another mistake. We tend to hide behind our weight, no matter if we are anorexic, bulimic, or hundred pounders. This is why I am so open.
Review by Richard C.
The name speaks for itself-this oversized sturdy rocking chair is solid enough for generations of enjoyment, yet beautiful enough to be placed in any area of your home. Available with an Extra Wide seat or in Deep or Tall sizes to suite every taste.
- The Massive rocker is our original rocker. The design idea was to make a comfortable oversized rocker with minimal adornment. Besides our usual hefty amount of lumber, we stuck to straight lines and fine tuned the backrest and rocking angles for maximum comfort. Its one of our most loved rockers.
- Available in 2 styles: The deep style rocker leans back further and is lower to the ground. The Tall Rocker stands higher and has a bit less rocking depth. The tall Rocker also rocks forwards a bit more but they do not lean back as far as the Deep Rocker.
- In More Options you may customize the stain or finish as well as add a custom cushion.
- Extra thick, solid Redwood, stainless steel hardware and over the top structural reinforcements ensures that this rocker will be around for decades.
- Easy assembly - ships in less than 10 parts. All hardware included.
As with all our products, Forever Redwood will use sales proceeds for our work to grow and protect our Redwood Forests.
- The secret to outdoor longevity begins and ends with the wood. We use generous amounts of the most decay resistant wood available. We encourage our customers to compare photos of our items side by side with any competing product. Thickness counts. Furniture that is thin and light simply won't last in the year round weather.
- To keep your furniture beautiful, we use only stainless steel hardware and the highest quality stains and sealants. We use only the Sikkens brand of sealants.
- Our primary customer has always been the homeowner that appreciates spending a bit more for quality that will last decades.
- Our products are installed with organizations that appreciate longevity like the U.S. Forest Service, U.S. military installations, State and City parks, golf clubs and hotels.
- We are favored by many landscape architects and contractors because they can count on exceptional quality and quick personal service to complete projects.
- We build each item by hand. This insures your set is finely finished and carefully inspected. Old-fashioned hand building also allows us to adjust the size or design of any item to fit your needs.
- Because we are a forestry company, we can offer 5 exceptional wood grades to choose from our carefully managed forests with warranties of up to 30 years against decay in any weather. Click for more about our 5 wood grades
Wood decay is warrantied up to 30 years depending on the wood grade. No other outdoor furniture manufacturer has warranties like this. The key is the excellent quality of our wood and the extra-thick timber designs of all our pieces.
Wood Grades and Decay Warranty:
- Douglas-fir: 10 years
- Mosaic Eco-Wood: 10 years
- Redwood: 15 years
- Mature Redwood: 20 years
- Old-Growth Redwood: 30 years
Forever Redwood stands behind its products. We are committed to quickly resolving any issues that might occur. For more information please see our Warranty page.
We offer 4 Shipping Options in the U.S.:
Priority Shipping (ships in 2 to 3 weeks)
Free Shipping in the Continental U.S. (ships in 4 to 6 weeks)
Wait & Save Shipping (ships in 8 to 10 weeks) – Free Shipping plus save 5% on your order.
Lay Away Shipping (ships anytime after 3 months) - Free Shipping plus save 10% on your order.
Yes, you can have free shipping plus save 5% to 10% off your order! We carefully hand build each Forever Redwood item. When you choose a longer shipout date, you give us more time to build. This lowers our cost and we pass the savings to you. If you choose the Lay Away option, just tell us when you'd like the order shipped in the comment section at checkout (anytime after 3 months). If no ship out date is requested, we'll ship in 3 months.
Orders ship from San Diego, CA. Add 3 to 6 business days transit time (depending on location).
We ship to any country. Canada orders ship in 6 weeks. To see Canadian shipping costs, just add item to cart.
For orders outside the U.S. or Canada, just enter your country in the shipping information section at checkout or in the shopping cart to see your freight cost. We ship outside the U.S. or Canada in 6 weeks. For all international shipments, the shipping companies handle any customs paperwork and then contact you to arrange delivery.
Assembly Service Available in California: Just add a note in the comment box at checkout that you'd like "Hand-Delivery & Assembly". We'll email a quote. Minimum $95 assembly charge.