- We have configured the product exactly as shown in the large photo.
- The price may jump significantly. You can lower the price by changing the sizes or the wood grade in "See More Options" underneath the menus below.
- For more information,please click the Help Me Choose link next to the "Personalize this Product" button.
- Our St. Anthony's swing is the center of our secret garden
Our St. Anthony's swing is constructed of old-growth redwood, and is the focal point of a "secret garden" in Minneapolis, MN. It is the ideal spot to spend a spring afternoon enjoying lilac scented breezes while being serenaded by song birds. The neighboring sugar maple and oak trees are relatively youthful by redwood standards given their approximate ages of 80 to 100 years (!!)
Review by Kathleen G.
- Hat's off to everyone at Forever Redwood
Rick and I absolutely love our redwood swing. After work we follow the long path of stepping stones out to our favorite swing to enjoy the view and to watch the sunset over the water. If we are not finished swinging when the sun sets, we just switch sides and watch the moon rise. Hat’s off to everyone at Forever Redwood for your impeccable craftsmanship and for producing such a beautiful product. We will be enjoying our swing for many wonderful years to come. Thanks so much!
Review by Kathy and Rick G.
- The swing is amazing…
The swing is amazing. Way better than I could have envisioned from the website.
It was there when I got home on Sept. 20. My son had his 8th birthday party on Sept. 22. The swing was a big hit. One of my sister-in-laws painted the toenails of my daughter and 5 of our nieces (ages 4 to 11) while they were sitting on the swing. Probably not an intended use, but it worked well.
Thank you for all of your efforts in getting it to us in time. If you have the name and mailing address for the guys who built it, I would appreciate it. They did a great job.
Review by Steve
- Proud owner of a St. Anthony Swing
I thought you might get a kick out of seeing what your poor swing is going through so far this winter. I think it’s going to be a long, old fashioned winter for us. We don’t usually have this much snow so early.
I hope the weather is better for you, but I see on the news that San Diego is having floods.
I hope you have a blessed Christmas,
Janet, proud owner of a St. Anthony swing!
Review by Janet
- You said you were going to make a great swing and you did!
Just wanted to let you know, though it was trouble getting up— It was well worth it.
My three girls love this swing—LIVE ON IT—and I never thought a swing could get so
many looks from people walking round the pond in the backyard–to neighbors coming just to check it out saying how much they love it.
Thought you should know the end result of your work for this swing…
NO DOUBT—you said you were going to make a great swing and you did! Beautiful job…
Review by Michael Brandmeier Madison, WI
- The swing was a HUGE hit!
We thought you would enjoy these pictures of our children at their grandmother’s house in Wilton, CT. As you can tell, the swing was a HUGE hit!
Thank you and best wishes,
Review by Katie R. Wilton, CT
Our St. Anthony`s Face to Face Glider Swing is our best swing. This delightful glider swing is powered by riders' feet effortlessly and glides along while never creaking. It is a named after its original designer, Anthony Gallo.
- Built with oversized timbers, it has a weight capacity of 1,000 lbs.
- Available in a standard size or an XL if you want extra elbow room.
- Can be built for you with or without a roof.
- Many options available to customize to your preferences. For example, you can add a Kid's platform that raises the floor so kids can easily power the swing, or choose the perfect stain or sealant to match your decor.
- Materials & craftsmanship that lasts a lifetime - thick timbered, finely finished Redwood that outlasts teak or cedar, stainless steel hardware and the best weather resistant sealant.
- Custom sizes and designs available.
- Easy assembly. All you need is a friend, a hammer and a ratchet. All hardware included.
As with all our products, Forever Redwood will use sales proceeds for our work to grow and protect our Redwood Forests.
- The secret to outdoor longevity begins and ends with the wood. We use generous amounts of the most decay resistant wood available. We encourage our customers to compare photos of our items side by side with any competing product. Thickness counts. Furniture that is thin and light simply won't last in the year round weather.
- To keep your furniture beautiful, we use only stainless steel hardware and the highest quality stains and sealants. We use only the Sikkens brand of sealants.
- Our primary customer has always been the homeowner that appreciates spending a bit more for quality that will last decades.
- Our products are installed with organizations that appreciate longevity like the U.S. Forest Service, U.S. military installations, State and City parks, golf clubs and hotels.
- We are favored by many landscape architects and contractors because they can count on exceptional quality and quick personal service to complete projects.
- We build each item by hand. This insures your set is finely finished and carefully inspected. Old-fashioned hand building also allows us to adjust the size or design of any item to fit your needs.
- Because we are a forestry company, we can offer 5 exceptional wood grades to choose from our carefully managed forests with warranties of up to 30 years against decay in any weather. Click for more about our 5 wood grades
Wood decay is warrantied up to 30 years depending on the wood grade. No other outdoor furniture manufacturer has warranties like this. The key is the excellent quality of our wood and the extra-thick timber designs of all our pieces.
Wood Grades and Decay Warranty:
- Douglas-fir: 10 years
- Mosaic Eco-Wood: 10 years
- Redwood: 15 years
- Mature Redwood: 20 years
- Old-Growth Redwood: 30 years
Forever Redwood stands behind its products. We are committed to quickly resolving any issues that might occur. For more information please see our Warranty page.
We offer 4 Shipping Options in the U.S.:
Priority Shipping (ships in 2 to 3 weeks)
Standard Shipping (ships in 4 to 6 weeks)
Free Shipping in the Continental U.S. (ships in 8 to 10 weeks)
Wait & Save Shipping (ships in 12 to 14 weeks) - Free Shipping plus save 10% on your order.
Yes, you can have free shipping plus save 10% off your order! We carefully hand build each Forever Redwood item. When you choose a longer shipout date, you give us more time to build. This lowers our cost and we pass the savings to you. If you choose the Wait & Save Shipping option and prefer we ship out a specific date (up to 6 months in advance), just enter the date in the Comment Box at Checkout. If no note is included, we'll ship in 3 months.
Orders ship from San Diego, CA. Add 3 to 6 business days transit time (depending on location).
We ship to any country. Canada orders ship in 6 weeks. To see Canadian shipping costs, just add item to cart.
For orders outside the U.S. or Canada, just enter your country in the shipping information section at checkout or in the shopping cart to see your freight cost. We ship outside the U.S. or Canada in 6 weeks. For all international shipments, the shipping companies handle any customs paperwork and then contact you to arrange delivery.
Assembly Service Available in California: Just add a note in the comment box at checkout that you'd like "Hand-Delivery & Assembly". We'll email a quote. Minimum $95 assembly charge.