- We have configured the product exactly as shown in the large photo.
- The price may jump significantly. You can lower the price by changing the sizes or the wood grade in "See More Options" underneath the menus below.
- For more information,please click the Help Me Choose link next to the "Personalize this Product" button.
- We love it and have received so many compliments
My husband and I ordered a 5-foot swing with matching redwood canopy from you three years ago. We love it and have received so many compliments. We cover it in the winter and are getting ready to uncover it for the year. I hadn’t looked on your website in years and just looked and found the picture of it. You told me in ‘04 that it was the first matching canopy you made for one of your swings. Ironically the picture of it on your website looks very similar to how it looks on our back deck. We’re surrounded by several acres of woods. I’m so happy I found your website when I was looking.
Review by Liz
- You said you were going to make a great swing and you did!
Just wanted to let you know, though it was trouble getting up— It was well worth it.
My three girls love this swing—LIVE ON IT—and I never thought a swing could get so
many looks from people walking round the pond in the backyard–to neighbors coming just to check it out saying how much they love it.
Thought you should know the end result of your work for this swing…
NO DOUBT—you said you were going to make a great swing and you did! Beautiful job…
Review by Michael Brandmeier Madison, WI
Don't have a tree or porch for your swing? No worries! Our garden chair swing set is designed to go wherever you want it and our craftsmanship and premium quality materials guarantee it will provide years of comfort and relaxation.
- Weight capacity: 400 lbs
- Many design details for the ultimate in relaxation from "park grade" pivoting steel hardware for a smooth swing motion to lumbar support seat designs and adjustable reclining angles for the seat.
- Can be purchased with or without a frame. Select optional roof for mid-day shade protection. In More Options choose between different seat designs, and the perfect color or stain.
- Custom sizes and designs available. Call us.
- Materials & craftsmanship that lasts decades thick timbered, finely finished Redwood that outlasts teak or cedar, assembled with stainless steel hardware and finished with the best weather resistant sealants.
- Quick easy assembly with included stainless steel hardware. All sets fully assembled in our shop beforehand to insure your re-assembly will be smooth.
As with all our products, Forever Redwood will use sales proceeds for our work to grow and protect our Redwood Forests.
- The secret to outdoor longevity begins and ends with the wood. We use generous amounts of the most decay resistant wood available. We encourage our customers to compare photos of our items side by side with any competing product. Thickness counts. Furniture that is thin and light simply won't last in the year round weather.
- To keep your furniture beautiful, we use only stainless steel hardware and the highest quality stains and sealants. We use only the Sikkens brand of sealants.
- Our primary customer has always been the homeowner that appreciates spending a bit more for quality that will last decades.
- Our products are installed with organizations that appreciate longevity like the U.S. Forest Service, U.S. military installations, State and City parks, golf clubs and hotels.
- We are favored by many landscape architects and contractors because they can count on exceptional quality and quick personal service to complete projects.
- We build each item by hand. This insures your set is finely finished and carefully inspected. Old-fashioned hand building also allows us to adjust the size or design of any item to fit your needs.
- Because we are a forestry company, we can offer 5 exceptional wood grades to choose from our carefully managed forests with warranties of up to 30 years against decay in any weather. Click for more about our 5 wood grades
Wood decay is warrantied up to 30 years depending on the wood grade. No other outdoor furniture manufacturer has warranties like this. The key is the excellent quality of our wood and the extra-thick timber designs of all our pieces.
Wood Grades and Decay Warranty:
- Douglas-fir: 10 years
- Mosaic Eco-Wood: 10 years
- Redwood: 15 years
- Mature Redwood: 20 years
- Old-Growth Redwood: 30 years
Forever Redwood stands behind its products. We are committed to quickly resolving any issues that might occur. For more information please see our Warranty page.
We offer 4 Shipping Options in the U.S.:
Priority Shipping (ships in 2 to 3 weeks)
Free Shipping in the Continental U.S. (ships in 4 to 6 weeks)
Wait & Save Shipping (ships in 8 to 10 weeks) – Free Shipping plus save 5% on your order.
Lay Away Shipping (ships anytime after 3 months) - Free Shipping plus save 10% on your order.
Yes, you can have free shipping plus save 5% to 10% off your order! We carefully hand build each Forever Redwood item. When you choose a longer shipout date, you give us more time to build. This lowers our cost and we pass the savings to you. If you choose the Lay Away option, just tell us when you'd like the order shipped in the comment section at checkout (anytime after 3 months). If no ship out date is requested, we'll ship in 3 months.
Orders ship from San Diego, CA. Add 3 to 6 business days transit time (depending on location).
We ship to any country. Canada orders ship in 6 weeks. To see Canadian shipping costs, just add item to cart.
For orders outside the U.S. or Canada, just enter your country in the shipping information section at checkout or in the shopping cart to see your freight cost. We ship outside the U.S. or Canada in 6 weeks. For all international shipments, the shipping companies handle any customs paperwork and then contact you to arrange delivery.
Assembly Service Available in California: Just add a note in the comment box at checkout that you'd like "Hand-Delivery & Assembly". We'll email a quote. Minimum $95 assembly charge.