- We have configured the product exactly as shown in the large photo.
- The price may jump significantly. You can lower the price by changing the sizes or the wood grade in "See More Options" underneath the menus below.
- For more information,please click the Help Me Choose link next to the "Personalize this Product" button.
- My friends also like your stuff
I only had room for one planter on my terrace so I ordered the vase planter on line and it came on time and it looks great. My friends are impressed with the cost and the quality. Hope they buy stuff from you too.
Review by Sharon
- Fine work and stewardship
Just wanted to let you know I opened up the box containing the vase planter. I felt I should get a medal after that…wow! Talk about expert packing. The vase planter came intact without damage and for this, I am grateful. I also appreciate the vase was finished on the outside only as requested. And this is why I’m writing to you.
Should I sand and refinish the outside now that the vase is here to insure it’s amply protected? Should I refinish it regularly and if yes, how often? What specific type of finish is recommended? The planter is empty and on the back porch; I presume there’s no need to take extra precautions during this time either.
Any other advice? I must admit, it is larger than I expected but it allows me to think on a much grander scale. Thanks again for your fine work and stewardship. - Bill P., Tallahassee, FL.
Review by Bill P.
The graceful lines of our wooden Vase Planter create a beautiful flower or plant filled end piece for your terrace, balcony or patio. Use them to flank doorways, add natural beauty and color to your outdoor sitting area or add a splash of color to a restaurant or hotel's garden.
- Available in a smaller vase size (8 inch base diameter, 15 inch top diameter, and 14 inch height) as well as three larger sizes for substantial arrangements. If you need a custom size just let us know.
- Built to last. Constructed with sturdy 1/2 inch thick vertical slats for stability and durability. Extra thick redwood walls are more insect and weather resistant than either teak or cedar.
- In More Options select a special sealant or stain to match your decor or leave them unfinished to watch Redwood beautiful natural hue come through.
- Ships fully assembled - complete with drainage holes pre-drilled.
As with all our products, Forever Redwood will use sales proceeds for our work to grow and protect our Redwood Forests.
- The secret to outdoor longevity begins and ends with the wood. We use generous amounts of the most decay resistant wood available. We encourage our customers to compare photos of our items side by side with any competing product. Thickness counts. Furniture that is thin and light simply won't last in the year round weather.
- To keep your furniture beautiful, we use only stainless steel hardware and the highest quality stains and sealants. We use only the Sikkens brand of sealants.
- Our primary customer has always been the homeowner that appreciates spending a bit more for quality that will last decades.
- Our products are installed with organizations that appreciate longevity like the U.S. Forest Service, U.S. military installations, State and City parks, golf clubs and hotels.
- We are favored by many landscape architects and contractors because they can count on exceptional quality and quick personal service to complete projects.
- We build each item by hand. This insures your set is finely finished and carefully inspected. Old-fashioned hand building also allows us to adjust the size or design of any item to fit your needs.
- Because we are a forestry company, we can offer 5 exceptional wood grades to choose from our carefully managed forests with warranties of up to 30 years against decay in any weather. Click for more about our 5 wood grades
Wood decay is warrantied up to 30 years depending on the wood grade. No other outdoor furniture manufacturer has warranties like this. The key is the excellent quality of our wood and the extra-thick timber designs of all our pieces.
Wood Grades and Decay Warranty:
- Douglas-fir: 10 years
- Mosaic Eco-Wood: 10 years
- Redwood: 15 years
- Mature Redwood: 20 years
- Old-Growth Redwood: 30 years
Forever Redwood stands behind its products. We are committed to quickly resolving any issues that might occur. For more information please see our Warranty page.
We offer 4 Shipping Options in the U.S.:
Priority Shipping (ships in 2 to 3 weeks)
Standard Shipping (ships in 4 to 6 weeks)
Free Shipping in the Continental U.S. (ships in 8 to 10 weeks)
Wait & Save Shipping (ships in 12 to 14 weeks) - Free Shipping plus save 10% on your order.
Yes, you can have free shipping plus save 10% off your order! We carefully hand build each Forever Redwood item. When you choose a longer shipout date, you give us more time to build. This lowers our cost and we pass the savings to you. If you choose the Wait & Save Shipping option and prefer we ship out a specific date (up to 6 months in advance), just enter the date in the Comment Box at Checkout. If no note is included, we'll ship in 3 months.
Orders ship from San Diego, CA. Add 3 to 6 business days transit time (depending on location).
We ship to any country. Canada orders ship in 6 weeks. To see Canadian shipping costs, just add item to cart.
For orders outside the U.S. or Canada, just enter your country in the shipping information section at checkout or in the shopping cart to see your freight cost. We ship outside the U.S. or Canada in 6 weeks. For all international shipments, the shipping companies handle any customs paperwork and then contact you to arrange delivery.
Assembly Service Available in California: Just add a note in the comment box at checkout that you'd like "Hand-Delivery & Assembly". We'll email a quote. Minimum $95 assembly charge.