- We have configured the product exactly as shown in the large photo.
- The price may jump significantly. You can lower the price by changing the sizes or the wood grade in "See More Options" underneath the menus below.
- For more information,please click the Help Me Choose link next to the "Personalize this Product" button.
The Surf Side Table is popular among surfers and non-surfers alike. The contrasting natural wood colors and beach going lines create a breezy, relaxed getaway at home and beyond...
- This stylish dual wood table is available in the three sizes, with your choice of variable heights to fit just about any niche. If you want something special - just let us know.
- Redwood is strong and sturdy, easy to clean and both sustainable and durable (outlasts teak or cedar).
- Yes, we if you want a real surfboard in this style, just let us know. Some of the early surfboards were made from Redwood.
- Built using contrasting Old-Growth Redwood and Douglas-Fir.
- Easy assembly. Ships in 5 parts with all hardware included.
As with all our products, Forever Redwood will use sales proceeds for our work to grow and protect our Redwood Forests.
- The secret to outdoor longevity begins and ends with the wood. We use generous amounts of the most decay resistant wood available. We encourage our customers to compare photos of our items side by side with any competing product. Thickness counts. Furniture that is thin and light simply won't last in the year round weather.
- To keep your furniture beautiful, we use only stainless steel hardware and the highest quality stains and sealants. We use only the Sikkens brand of sealants.
- Our primary customer has always been the homeowner that appreciates spending a bit more for quality that will last decades.
- Our products are installed with organizations that appreciate longevity like the U.S. Forest Service, U.S. military installations, State and City parks, golf clubs and hotels.
- We are favored by many landscape architects and contractors because they can count on exceptional quality and quick personal service to complete projects.
- We build each item by hand. This insures your set is finely finished and carefully inspected. Old-fashioned hand building also allows us to adjust the size or design of any item to fit your needs.
- Because we are a forestry company, we can offer 5 exceptional wood grades to choose from our carefully managed forests with warranties of up to 30 years against decay in any weather. Click for more about our 5 wood grades
We offer 4 Shipping Options in the U.S.:
Priority Shipping (ships in 2 to 3 weeks)
Free Shipping in the Continental U.S. (ships in 4 to 6 weeks)
Wait & Save Shipping (ships in 8 to 10 weeks) – Free Shipping plus save 5% on your order.
Lay Away Shipping (ships anytime after 3 months) - Free Shipping plus save 10% on your order.
Yes, you can have free shipping plus save 5% to 10% off your order! We carefully hand build each Forever Redwood item. When you choose a longer shipout date, you give us more time to build. This lowers our cost and we pass the savings to you. If you choose the Lay Away option, just tell us when you'd like the order shipped in the comment section at checkout (anytime after 3 months). If no ship out date is requested, we'll ship in 3 months.
Orders ship from San Diego, CA. Add 3 to 6 business days transit time (depending on location).
We ship to any country. Canada orders ship in 6 weeks. To see Canadian shipping costs, just add item to cart.
For orders outside the U.S. or Canada, just enter your country in the shipping information section at checkout or in the shopping cart to see your freight cost. We ship outside the U.S. or Canada in 6 weeks. For all international shipments, the shipping companies handle any customs paperwork and then contact you to arrange delivery.
Assembly Service Available in California: Just add a note in the comment box at checkout that you'd like "Hand-Delivery & Assembly". We'll email a quote. Minimum $95 assembly charge.