- We have configured the product exactly as shown in the large photo.
- The price may jump significantly. You can lower the price by changing the sizes or the wood grade in "See More Options" underneath the menus below.
- For more information,please click the Help Me Choose link next to the "Personalize this Product" button.
- Thank you so much for such a wonderful product
I just arrived at the cabin and the table and benches are perfect! Thank You — thank you so much for such a wonderful product. Gil was awesome with the delivery and set-up, so I will call him also. (He called my cell on Tuesday, as I thought I was coming up that day, just wanting to hear my thoughts)! I’ll take photos to email other family members … but we will all be using it all summer long and be very grateful to you and your staff!
Review by B. and K. Lieginger
- Thanks again for a real work of art.
Raul—we jumped the gun this year and put up our table while there was still snow on the ground—on June 8th! It went together perfectly. Thanks again for a real “work of art”.
Review by Louise
- I am tremendously pleased with the product
Hi, I just wanted to let you know that my fabulous bargain table and benches arrived and set up with magical ease. They are truly beautiful and promise long life and beauty ahead. My last redwood table and benches, at a tenth the price, from a local source, lasted nearly 50 years, but they were fastened with steel so the joints gave way too soon. The wood was always okay. I suspect it was old-growth redwood because nobody was caring about the environmental costs in those days. Anyhow, I just wanted to let you know I am tremendously pleased with the product and salute you for your restoration commitment.
Review by Robert S.
- My picnic table is AWESOME!
WOW!!!!! I think I like it!! My picnic table is AWESOME!!!!!!! PERFECT… BEAUTIFUL….SOFT-TO-THE-TOUCH………… I know it’s a “table”, it’s “wood”, …it’s Redwood, ….I can’t seem to think of anything more than MY picnic table is, again, AWESOME! THANK YOU!!!
Review by Sharon
- Gorgeous new picnic table built by your craftsman….
Hi, Raul~ Gil and his crew just left my home, leaving me with a gorgeous (and wonderful smelling!) new picnic table built by your craftsman. I’m very pleased, Raul, not only with the table, which I absolutely love, but with your courteous and conscientious service as well. I’m looking forward to the day in the near future when I do business with Old Growth Again, perhaps for a couple of the small picnic benches and maybe some of your pergola/trellis designs for my new home and garden. Thank you very much; it really has been a pleasure doing business with you.
Review by Patril
Perfect for inside a gazebo or on a small patio, our Octagonal Table provides a stylish dimension to your meal. As with all our tables, it's quality crafted from thick, weather resistant Redwood harvested using only the most environmentally friendly methods.
- Available in sizes that seat up to 12 adults comfortably.
- Tailor it to your tastes easily with our more options - tabletop style, attached or unattached benches, bench styles, umbrella holes, leg wheels, stains/sealants, etc.
- Materials to last a lifetime - our extra thick Redwood that outlasts cedar/teak, stainless hardware and the best weather resistant sealants.
- Simple Assembly.
As with all our products, Forever Redwood will use sales proceeds for our work to grow and protect our Redwood Forests.
- The secret to outdoor longevity begins and ends with the wood. We use generous amounts of the most decay resistant wood available. We encourage our customers to compare photos of our items side by side with any competing product. Thickness counts. Furniture that is thin and light simply won't last in the year round weather.
- To keep your furniture beautiful, we use only stainless steel hardware and the highest quality stains and sealants. We use only the Sikkens brand of sealants.
- Our primary customer has always been the homeowner that appreciates spending a bit more for quality that will last decades.
- Our products are installed with organizations that appreciate longevity like the U.S. Forest Service, U.S. military installations, State and City parks, golf clubs and hotels.
- We are favored by many landscape architects and contractors because they can count on exceptional quality and quick personal service to complete projects.
- We build each item by hand. This insures your set is finely finished and carefully inspected. Old-fashioned hand building also allows us to adjust the size or design of any item to fit your needs.
- Because we are a forestry company, we can offer 5 exceptional wood grades to choose from our carefully managed forests with warranties of up to 30 years against decay in any weather. Click for more about our 5 wood grades
Wood decay is warrantied up to 30 years depending on the wood grade. No other outdoor furniture manufacturer has warranties like this. The key is the excellent quality of our wood and the extra-thick timber designs of all our pieces.
Wood Grades and Decay Warranty:
- Douglas-fir: 10 years
- Mosaic Eco-Wood: 10 years
- Redwood: 15 years
- Mature Redwood: 20 years
- Old-Growth Redwood: 30 years
Forever Redwood stands behind its products. We are committed to quickly resolving any issues that might occur. For more information please see our Warranty page.
We offer 4 Shipping Options in the U.S.:
Priority Shipping (ships in 2 to 3 weeks)
Free Shipping in the Continental U.S. (ships in 4 to 6 weeks)
Wait & Save Shipping (ships in 8 to 10 weeks) – Free Shipping plus save 5% on your order.
Lay Away Shipping (ships anytime after 3 months) - Free Shipping plus save 10% on your order.
Yes, you can have free shipping plus save 5% to 10% off your order! We carefully hand build each Forever Redwood item. When you choose a longer shipout date, you give us more time to build. This lowers our cost and we pass the savings to you. If you choose the Lay Away option, just tell us when you'd like the order shipped in the comment section at checkout (anytime after 3 months). If no ship out date is requested, we'll ship in 3 months.
Orders ship from San Diego, CA. Add 3 to 6 business days transit time (depending on location).
We ship to any country. Canada orders ship in 6 weeks. To see Canadian shipping costs, just add item to cart.
For orders outside the U.S. or Canada, just enter your country in the shipping information section at checkout or in the shopping cart to see your freight cost. We ship outside the U.S. or Canada in 6 weeks. For all international shipments, the shipping companies handle any customs paperwork and then contact you to arrange delivery.
Assembly Service Available in California: Just add a note in the comment box at checkout that you'd like "Hand-Delivery & Assembly". We'll email a quote. Minimum $95 assembly charge.