- We have configured the product exactly as shown in the large photo.
- The price may jump significantly. You can lower the price by changing the sizes or the wood grade in "See More Options" underneath the menus below.
- For more information,please click the Help Me Choose link next to the "Personalize this Product" button.
- It’s got an incredible solidity and presence…
We love the table and benches… you can serve up FISH STICKS on that table, and it still feels like an event! It’s got an incredible solidity and presence that I’ve never felt from a “picnic table” before. Again, thank you, and KUDOS on your incredible product. I’ve never really been in love with a picnic table before!!
Review by Adam K.
- You and your company are one in a million!
[This is a response to an email about taking care of your Forever Redwood furniture.]
Thank you for this friendly and informative email. We were just admiring our picnic table and benches and wondering if we were taking proper care of them. After four years I think we are close to the totally silver finish which looks very good with our deck and aged cedar shakes. It’s good to know that we can take the table back to its original color if we want to. You and your company are one in a million! Enjoy your children and your success.
Review by E. McCann
- My experience with Forever Redwood is unmatched...
Thanks for my table. My experience with Redwood Forever is unmatched in terms of everything. My table proudly sits on our back deck just below the Park City and Deer Valley Mountain Resorts!!! ' Frank D. Park City, UT
Review by Frank D.
- Thank you so much for such a wonderful product
I just arrived at the cabin and the table and benches are perfect! Thank You — thank you so much for such a wonderful product. Gil was awesome with the delivery and set-up, so I will call him also. (He called my cell on Tuesday, as I thought I was coming up that day, just wanting to hear my thoughts)! I’ll take photos to email other family members … but we will all be using it all summer long and be very grateful to you and your staff!
Review by B. and K. Lieginger
- I am so glad I did not settle
I recently purchased a small picnic table and benches as a birthday gift for my daughter in law. I just want to say thank you. It is absolutely beautiful and far exceeded my expectations.
I searched for a long time finding nothing with the quality I was looking for until I found your online site. I am so glad I did not settle.
She now has her little outdoor ’sanctuary’ space and will be able to enjoy her table for many years.
Thank you again
Review by Jan C.
- We’ll raise a toast to you and Old-Growth Again
Our picnic table has arrived. The mature growth wood is beautiful.
I really must commend your kit-makers. All the holes line up very nicely so far.
It seems counter-intuitive that making furniture from beautiful redwood trees actually helps to conserve the redwood forests, but we’re certainly delighted to do our part. Next time we entertain friends around our new table, we’ll raise a toast to you and Old-Growth Again…
Review by Coralee
- I am tremendously pleased with the product
Hi, I just wanted to let you know that my fabulous bargain table and benches arrived and set up with magical ease. They are truly beautiful and promise long life and beauty ahead. My last redwood table and benches, at a tenth the price, from a local source, lasted nearly 50 years, but they were fastened with steel so the joints gave way too soon. The wood was always okay. I suspect it was old-growth redwood because nobody was caring about the environmental costs in those days. Anyhow, I just wanted to let you know I am tremendously pleased with the product and salute you for your restoration commitment.
Review by Robert S.
- I will be happy to recommend you to my soon-to-be envious neighbors.
The crate arrived today. No apparent damage - all looks fine. I only got the lounge chairs out so far, but the workmanship is obvious. I will be happy to recommend you to my soon-to-be envious neighbors.
I’ll send a pic when it is all set up!
Great news. When I saw your email this evening, my first response was to worry that the shippers didn’t make it before the weekend as they promised. Glad you got them in time for the weekend and that you are pleased with the quality. I’ll let the boys in the shop know you liked the loungers. Hope the weather is better than last weekend so you can enjoy the set.
I don’t know if I mentioned it, but the Sunbrella fabric is machine washable. So, if they get dirty just unzip the covers, pull the foam out, and throw them in the wash.
Thanks again for your support. If you need anything else, please email me directly anytime. Look forward to seeing how the furniture likes its new home…
Raul F. Hernandez
Review by Cliff
- Thanks again for a real work of art.
Raul—we jumped the gun this year and put up our table while there was still snow on the ground—on June 8th! It went together perfectly. Thanks again for a real “work of art”.
Review by Louise
- My picnic table is AWESOME!
WOW!!!!! I think I like it!! My picnic table is AWESOME!!!!!!! PERFECT… BEAUTIFUL….SOFT-TO-THE-TOUCH………… I know it’s a “table”, it’s “wood”, …it’s Redwood, ….I can’t seem to think of anything more than MY picnic table is, again, AWESOME! THANK YOU!!!
Review by Sharon
- Good Product
The product was a perfect fit. It was to the exact dimensions as requested. The product was high quality and reasonably priced.
Review by Town of Round Hill, Virginia
- Gorgeous new picnic table built by your craftsman….
Hi, Raul~ Gil and his crew just left my home, leaving me with a gorgeous (and wonderful smelling!) new picnic table built by your craftsman. I’m very pleased, Raul, not only with the table, which I absolutely love, but with your courteous and conscientious service as well. I’m looking forward to the day in the near future when I do business with Old Growth Again, perhaps for a couple of the small picnic benches and maybe some of your pergola/trellis designs for my new home and garden. Thank you very much; it really has been a pleasure doing business with you.
Review by Patril
Make eating outside an occasion with our popular Round Picnic Tables. Its round design has plenty of room for large platters and oversized bowls, and its weather resistant Redwood and quality craftsmanship will provide decades of dining enjoyment with friends and family.
- Available in sizes that seat up to 12 large adults comfortably. See Specifications tab for all dimensions and product drawings.
- Tailor it to your tastes. Go with attached benches or no seating at all - just the table. Choose from 2 bench styles, add an umbrella hole or even a custom stain. For the same table with Unattached Benches please go to Round Picnic (Unattached Benches)
- Materials to last a lifetime. Our extra thick, finely sanded Redwood outlasts cedar/teak. We use only stainless steel hardware and the best weather resistant sealants.
- Simple Assembly. Ships in less than 20 parts. To see the assembly process, click on the Assembly & Care tab.
As with all our products, Forever Redwood will use sales proceeds for our work to grow and protect our Redwood Forests.
- The secret to outdoor longevity begins and ends with the wood. We use generous amounts of the most decay resistant wood available. We encourage our customers to compare photos of our items side by side with any competing product. Thickness counts. Furniture that is thin and light simply won't last in the year round weather.
- To keep your furniture beautiful, we use only stainless steel hardware and the highest quality stains and sealants. We use only the Sikkens brand of sealants.
- Our primary customer has always been the homeowner that appreciates spending a bit more for quality that will last decades.
- Our products are installed with organizations that appreciate longevity like the U.S. Forest Service, U.S. military installations, State and City parks, golf clubs and hotels.
- We are favored by many landscape architects and contractors because they can count on exceptional quality and quick personal service to complete projects.
- We build each item by hand. This insures your set is finely finished and carefully inspected. Old-fashioned hand building also allows us to adjust the size or design of any item to fit your needs.
- Because we are a forestry company, we can offer 5 exceptional wood grades to choose from our carefully managed forests with warranties of up to 30 years against decay in any weather. Click for more about our 5 wood grades
Wood decay is warrantied up to 30 years depending on the wood grade. No other outdoor furniture manufacturer has warranties like this. The key is the excellent quality of our wood and the extra-thick timber designs of all our pieces.
Wood Grades and Decay Warranty:
- Douglas-fir: 10 years
- Mosaic Eco-Wood: 10 years
- Redwood: 15 years
- Mature Redwood: 20 years
- Old-Growth Redwood: 30 years
Forever Redwood stands behind its products. We are committed to quickly resolving any issues that might occur. For more information please see our Warranty page.
We offer 4 Shipping Options in the U.S.:
Priority Shipping (ships in 2 to 3 weeks)
Standard Shipping (ships in 4 to 6 weeks)
Free Shipping in the Continental U.S. (ships in 8 to 10 weeks)
Wait & Save Shipping (ships in 12 to 14 weeks) - Free Shipping plus save 10% on your order.
Yes, you can have free shipping plus save 10% off your order! We carefully hand build each Forever Redwood item. When you choose a longer shipout date, you give us more time to build. This lowers our cost and we pass the savings to you. If you choose the Wait & Save Shipping option and prefer we ship out a specific date (up to 6 months in advance), just enter the date in the Comment Box at Checkout. If no note is included, we'll ship in 3 months.
Orders ship from San Diego, CA. Add 3 to 6 business days transit time (depending on location).
We ship to any country. Canada orders ship in 6 weeks. To see Canadian shipping costs, just add item to cart.
For orders outside the U.S. or Canada, just enter your country in the shipping information section at checkout or in the shopping cart to see your freight cost. We ship outside the U.S. or Canada in 6 weeks. For all international shipments, the shipping companies handle any customs paperwork and then contact you to arrange delivery.
Assembly Service Available in California: Just add a note in the comment box at checkout that you'd like "Hand-Delivery & Assembly". We'll email a quote. Minimum $95 assembly charge.