Attached Pavilion Kit
Make a beautiful addition to your back or front patio with our gorgeous Attached Pavilion Kit. This Redwood Pavilion Kit can be attached to any part of your house, using your existing façade to create a new type of space for you, your friends, and your family. This is much more than just an add-on, it’s a Redwood Pavilion kit which will change how you see, and spend time in your home.
Use this Redwood Pavilion Kit to attach to your house, and expand your living space, dining space, and even exercise area. Our Attached Pavilion Kits are made with only the finest wood available, all from timber that’s been restored from already forested trees. Not only does this Attached Pavilion keep out the elements, it also has unmatchable aesthetics, created by world-class craftsmanship, and quality design.
- Built your Way, your Size: An Attached Pavilion kit goes up in 1 day. Just choose the width and length from the standard sizes in the Build it Your Way section to the right of the main photo above. Then check out the wood grade and the More Options button or let us know if your are going custom in any way.
- Built to Last: We overbuild and use the best materials in the industry. No need to worry about wind, snow and/or humid climates. We offer up to 30 year warranties.
- Easy Design/Sizing Support: Complete drawings are emailed within 3 days. Drawings help you easily see what works and what needs adjusting so you do not have to figure it all out before ordering. We encourage you to take time with our design specialists until you are certain every detail is perfect.
- You Install or We Install?: Your Pavilion kit is fully erected in the shop for easy re-assembly and all hardware is included. Just bolt the pieces back together. Depending on size, most kits go back up in 1 day with one helper. And, if you want us to do it, we'll send a team anywhere in the U.S. to install for you.
- Roof Options: The kits come complete and finely finished except for the final roofing skin. Depending on the design you elect, you can add an Asphalt Shingle roof or a Metal roof. If you would like to add a Tile roof, this is also an option, but you will have to further beef up the structure to hold the added weight long term.
- Financing Help: We can build quickly, but we recommend ordering your outdoor pavilion kit 2 to 3 months in advance to give you time to get everything just right via the drawings. You can also choose our 1/3rd deposit option at checkout to not tie up cash upfront and make 3 monthly payments.
- Questions? - Download the ebook "Everything you Wanted to Know about Pergolas & Pavilions" for answers to frequently asked questions or please contact our Pavilion Advisor.
You can easily assemble our Attached Pavilion Kit at home, in less than a day, using our sturdy, easily snapped together pieces. The wood is treated to withstand all types of outdoor conditions, and we can customize measurements to match whatever size or dimensions you want. The best part is, our Attached Pavilion kits, like all of our products, are guaranteed up to 30 years!
Specifications has the following sections, any of which you may go to directly by clicking on it:
DIMENSIONS & DRAWINGS (PROVIDED PRIOR TO CONSTRUCTION)
Backyard Pavilion Dimensions Example
We can customize our pavilions to suit your needs. Just tell us what size and what options you want. Prior to building any Pavilion, we provide our customers with a detailed drawing based on their proposed features (see samples below). This lets you review any choices made and make any needed adjustments before it is built. Drawings are a great way to make certain all details have been considered and that your Pavilion will be exactly what you dreamed of.
Del Norte Outdoor Kitchen Pavilion Dimensions Example
|Del Norte Pavilions are available in lengths from 10' to 40' and widths from 8' to 24'. The length and width are the overall roof measurements. The standard roof overhang is 12".|
Solid Timber Blocking
For additional long-term structural strength, we add solid timber blocking in-between the dual support timbers as shown in the drawing below. With this blocking, the dual supports are in effect converted into one solid 7 1/4 inch x 6 1/2 inch timber as shown below:
Solid Blocking Timber for Del Norte Pavilion
Solid Blocking Timber for Backyard Pavilion
Assembly Instructions for: Attached Pavilion Kit (Backyard Roof Style - With Ledger Board)
Assembly Instructions for: Attached Pavilion Kit (Backyard Roof Style - With Metal Plaques)
Assembly Instructions for: Attached Pavilion Kit (Del Norte Roof Style - With Ledger Board)
Assembly Instructions for: Attached Pavilion Kit (Del Norte Roof Style - With Metal Plaques)
Assembly Instructions for: How to Anchor Your Pavilion
Assembly is a 1 day process. Each pavilion is pre-assembled in our shop and all parts are clearly labeled and a step by step installation guides is included.
Though we think just about anyone could follow our instruction and install a pavilion, we understand if thats not for you. If you would like help, contact us. We have our own team for installations in California, Nevada and Southern Arizona. We also have a network of local contractors we recommend for locations farther afield.
If you have assembly questions, email or call us. And, in the unlikely event a part arrives broken, let us know and we will quickly ship a replacement part.
Care: Your Forever Redwood Furniture will last for decades in year-round weather without maintenance.
Depending on the wood grade you choose, even with harsh year-round outdoor conditions, you can expect your furniture to last from ten to forty years without maintenance of any kind.
Being outside year round is rough on any woods finish. The surface absorbs UV rays, pollution, constant variations in moisture and temperature and it also oxidizes. This is why most wood just doesnt hold up and the surface color slowly changes towards a silver patina over the years. But, with Forever Redwood, you dont have to worry. The silver patina is surface deep only (less than 1/64") and is not indicative of decay. Your set will last decades and is not compromised in any way by the surface color change. For example, we keep our display items as is without refinishing to show off this natural aging (we like the patina!).
Although Forever Redwood is maintenance-free, we recommended you take a few minutes as needed to clean by either hosing down and/or brushing/dusting away accumulated debris (no soap or chemicals needed). If youd like to keep your set looking its best for decades, please go to: Care and Finish
Keep the colors looking vibrant for decades
A quick power washing every 5 to 10 years clears away the accumulated grim, UV surface burning and the old sealant in a few minutes. When power washing be careful not to spray close to the surface or you may cut into the grain of the wood. Once dry, go over any rough spots to smooth out and ready for sealing. Youll need $2 and 10 minutes to do it. Pick up 2 sheets of sandpaper (one 100 grit and one 220 grit). Go over the spots with 100 grit for ten strokes or so and dust off. Then do the same with the fine 220 grit. Redwood sands easily. Dust off and youre ready for sealing.
New to Forever Redwood? Create an account to get started today.Create My Account