Sometimes you just need a place to relax. Our Garden Arbor Bench, made from custom wood arbor, is the perfect choice for your yard and garden. These benches are comfortable, stable, space-efficient, and styled to fit your needs. You can even install them on enclosed patios or small walkways!
- Quality thick-timbered frame is stable as a stand alone garden piece or may be secured in concrete. Extra long posts are available for in-ground installation.
- Tailor your garden arbor to your needs by custom sizing it if you like!
- Simply enter the dimensions you think will work, and explore our wide range of customizable options. Try out a style with the set of dimensions you imagine is right, and proceed to checkout. From there, you can either request a quote or get started on the Design-to-Done process by placing a 1/3rd deposit. This is the magic-- you don't have to get every detail figured out before you order! That's where we come in with our 30+ years of experience to go through the process together. One of our Design Engineers will email you a set of drawings specific to your design, and together you will adjust each and every detail until you declare "It's perfect, let's build it."
- Materials that last a lifetime. From thick timbered, finely finished Redwood that outlasts teak/cedar to stainless steel hardware and the best weather resistant sealants.
- This wood arbor kit is easy to assemble and maintain. Ships in less than 10 parts with all the hardware.
- We offer this kit along with all of our products with a lifetime guarantee and warranties for up to 30 years.
- Maintenance is hardly needed and very low-stress.
Like all of our products at Forever Redwood, our Garden Arbor Benches are made by hand using only wood that has been reforested, furthering our commitment to restoration forestry. Each bench is custom made to your specifications with unmatched craftsmanship and creativity.
Choosing Forever Redwood isn’t just about aesthetics, it’s about quality and durability. These Garden Arbor Benches can endure even the toughest outdoor weather conditions, and are guaranteed for decades. We use construction redundancies to guarantee stability, with no plastics or synthetics used in our products. You can snap the custom wood Garden Arbor Benches together yourself, or have one of our skilled assembly teams do it for you. It’s that simple. Give us a call today to find out more!
GARDEN ARBOR BENCH SPECIFICATIONS (PDF DOWNLOAD)
Specifications have the following sections, any of which you may go to directly by clicking on it:
STAINLESS STEEL POST ANCHORING
DIMENSIONS & DRAWINGS
The Garden Arbor Bench is available from 50" to 86" Roof Width (W) and from 32" to 72" Roof Deep (D) . Total height is 85.5"H. Internal Ceiling is 80.5"H.
With Built-In Bench:
60"H from bench seat to ceiling.
Assembly Instructions for: Garden Arbor Bench
Assembly Instructions for: Typical Assembly instructions for an average sized Garden Arbor Bench (shown is a 72"W x 32"D size)
Our White Glove Assembly is a complete onsite assembly and anchoring service. The cost varies between 25 - 35% of your structure's overall cost and includes all materials: footings work, concrete, equipment rental if needed, and standard roofing materials if needed. Our installation teams are now available in all 50 states!
DIY: For moderately-sized structures (up to 400 sqft.), some of our customers choose to save money by doing the assembly themselves. In general, the larger the structure, the more people and time you will need: we recommend a minimum of 3 people. If you have assembly questions, just give us a call!
Care: You should expect your furniture to last outside for a minimum of 10-40 years without maintenance, even in climates with harsh year-round conditions. Because of our high quality wood, the silver patina that will naturally occur is surface deep (less than 1/64") and is not indicative of decay. We keep our display items without refinishing as examples show off their natural aging. We like the patina! If you’d like to keep your set looking its best for decades please visit: Care and Finish.