At home indoors or out, the beautiful and long lasting Poolside privacy screens are available in almost any size.
- Purpose: Great solution for indoors as well as outdoors as dividers for areas or for privacy outdoors.
- Design: Flexible design available in almost any size you need, yet easy to move around or store.
- Quality: Expertly constructed with durable, lightweight, and naturally decay resistant Redwood.
- Sizes: Each screen is made to order - select the number of panels, screen height and the desired grade of wood.
- Customize: Under More Options personalize your order - choose the slat width openings, add stabilization “boots”, select the sealant or stain that best fits your decor.
- Assembly: Easy assembly - individual panels ship assembled, just attach the stainless steel hinges to build the set.
Specifications has the following sections, any of which you may go to directly by clicking on it:
DIMENSIONS & DRAWINGS
Poolside Privacy Panel Dimensions
Each panel is 30"W. Standard height of legs is 6 inches. Openings are 1 1/2" squares
Poolside Privacy Panel are available in heights from 3-Ft to 6-Ft (See drawings below):
Assembly Instructions for: Poolside Privacy Panels
All You Need is a Few Tools and a Friend.
Assembly is best done by two people and usually takes about half a day to a day, depending on size. Pergolas need a ratchet wrench, a hammer and a ladder to put them together. In some cases, you might need a drill to attach the posts into concrete. As with all our products, we preassemble pergolas in our shop to ensure everything fits together. All hardware is included and all parts are clearly labeled before it is shipped. We also include detailed step-by-step instructions.
Take a look at our assembly instructions below for specific details. If you plan to pour concrete to hold the posts, the project will require an additional half day prior to assembly. Please do the concrete pour a few days prior to assembly to allow the concrete to cure.
Special talent is not required to re-assemble our pergolas. But, if you would like help, just let us know. We have our own team for installations in California, Nevada and Southern Arizona and a network of local contractors we recommend for farther afield.
Care: Your Forever Redwood Furniture will last for decades in year-round weather without maintenance.
Depending on the wood grade you choose, even with harsh year-round outdoor conditions, you can expect your furniture to last from ten to forty years without maintenance of any kind.
Being outside year-round is rough on any woods finish. The surface absorbs UV rays, pollution, constant variations in moisture and temperature and it also oxidizes. This is why most wood just doesn’t hold up and the surface color slowly changes towards a silver patina over the years. But, with Forever Redwood, you don’t have to worry. The silver patina is surface deep only (less than 1/64") and is not indicative of decay. Your set will last decades and is not compromised in any way by the surface color change. For example, we keep our display items as is without refinishing to show off this natural aging (we like the patina!).
Although Forever Redwood is maintenance-free, we recommended you take a few minutes as needed to clean by either hosing down and/or brushing/dusting away accumulated debris (no soap or chemicals needed). If you’d like to keep your set looking its best for decades, please go to: Care and Finish.