Despite their size, 12-Inch Small Round Wood Side Table can take a beating from the elements, and still maintain its structural and aesthetic appeal. Each table is built with extra thick redwood, and won’t bend, break, or rot, even after years of weather exposure and usage. We offer a variety of build and design options, and will work with you to make sure your specificities are met to your standards.
- Mini Round Wood Side Table perfectly proportioned at 12 inches diameter by 13 inches tall - choose from additional heights or we can completely custom build to your dimensions. Stain and finish, fully customizable to your preferences
- Redwood is strong and sturdy, yet lightweight, wood tables easy to clean and both sustainable and durable
- Ships fully assembled in the standard size
- No cheap plastics or synthetics in any part of the table or benches
- Visit our Warranty Page to learn about our guarantee against decay
- Click on the Specifications tab above to get a taste of all of the customizable details and view Engineered drawings specific to the 12-Inch Small Round Wood Side Table
We build these quality side tables with timber harvested from our forest restoration project, guaranteeing a minimal impact on the environment. Want to know more about what forest restoration is and how we got into it? Read the story here.
Call us to find out more details on how to get yours.
MINI 12 INCH ROUND WOOD SIDE TABLE SPECIFICATIONS (PDF DOWNLOAD)
Specifications has the following sections, any of which you may go to directly by clicking on it:
DIMENSIONS & DRAWINGS
We can build your side table in any size that you need. Just contact us.
Height Options (h): 12 ", 13 ", 14 ", 16 ", 18 ", 20 " & 22 ".
SIDE TABLE HEIGHT
This side table is available in any height from 13 to 22 inches (18 inches is standard). If you need a custom size, just let us know in the shopping cart space provided.
Assembly Instructions for: Mini 12 Inch Round Wood Side Table
Simple, Easy Assembly
Furniture assembly should take half a day or less. Sets ship in less than 15 parts. Tabletop and benchtops always ship assembled. Just add the legs and supports and enjoy.As with all our products, we preassemble our furniture items in our shop to ensure everything fits together. All hardware is included and all parts are clearly labeled before it is shipped. We also include detailed step-by-step instructions.
Take a look at our assembly instructions above for specific details.
Special talent is not required to re-assemble any of our furniture items or outdoor structures. If you would like help, just let us know. Our installation team is available in the continental US (excludes HI & AK)
Care: You should expect your furniture to last outside for a minimum of 10-40 years without maintenance, even in climates with harsh year-round conditions. Because of our high quality wood, the silver patina that will naturally occur is surface deep (less than 1/64") and is not indicative of decay. We keep our display items without refinishing as examples show off their natural aging. We like the patina! If you’d like to keep your set looking its best for decades please visit: Care and Finish.