The Forever Redwood Square Side Tables are customized just for you, and built by hand. We pride ourselves on sourcing our lumber from our restoration forestry project. Curious about what restoration forestry is? Get educated and read our story here. These tables are light and versatile, and go well with any of our larger Redwood sets, or by themselves. Just pick the size and wood you like, and we’ll get to work right away on building yours!
- Our Square Side Table is at home on the porch, outside or in the bedroom.
- Available in a range of popular sizes, and we can custom build to your dimensions. Your choice of rounded or squared corners.
- Redwood is strong and sturdy, yet lightweight, easy to clean and both sustainable and durable.
- Finely finished yet overbuilt. Yes, you can use it as a sturdy occasional step ladder if necessary!
- Materials to last a lifetime - our extra thick, finely sanded Redwood that outlasts cedar/teak, stainless hardware and the best weather resistant sealants.
- Choose from a variety of wood types. Learn more about our wood grades here.
- Visit our Warranty Page to learn about our guarantee against decay.
- No cheap plastics or synthetics in any part of the table or benches.
- Simple Assembly, this wood table ships in 5 parts with all hardware included. Visit the Assembly & Care tab above for specific assembly instructions related to this product.
- Our White Glove Assembly service is available in all 50 states.
- Click on the Specifications tab above to get a taste of all of the customizable details and Engineered drawings specific to the Square Side Table.
We can ship your table anywhere, with thick and easy to assemble pieces. No heavy tools are required to put it together. Simply place your order online, and we’ll have your custom table ready for shipping in no time. Call us to find out more details- let us help you address any questions or concerns you may have.
Specifications has the following sections, any of which you may go to directly by clicking on it:
Available for easy online checkout in tabletop dimensions of 23 x 23, 28-3/4 x 28-3/4 and 34-1/2 x 34-1/2 inches. Standard height is 18 inches. We can build your side table in any size that you need. Just contact us
SIDE TABLE HEIGHT
This side table is available in any height from 13 to 22 inches (18 inches is standard). If you need a custom size, just let us know in the shopping cart space provided.
The corners of the tables and benches can be made in 3 ways (Squared, Slightly Rounded or Rounded). The look is quite different and it takes only a few seconds to see what will work best for you (see drawings):
Squared: Leave the corners of your table and/or bench tops squared for a more modern look (technically, 3/16" radius, for structural soundness), or....
Slightly Rounded: The 1/2" radius rounding creates a softer look and it is the most popular otion), or...
Fully Rounded: was initially created for kid safety. It is a favorite for heavy use public places (1" radius).
Some rounding is a good idea for safety reasons (kids, elderly). The 1/2" radius rounding is a popular compromise between the two (see drawing). Just choose which option you would like during checkout.
Assembly Instructions for: Square Side Tables
Simple, Easy Assembly
Furniture assembly should take half a day or less. Sets ship in less than 15 parts. Tabletop and benchtops always ship assembled. Just add the legs and supports and enjoy.As with all our products, we preassemble our furniture items in our shop to ensure everything fits together. All hardware is included and all parts are clearly labeled before it is shipped. We also include detailed step-by-step instructions.
Take a look at our assembly instructions above for specific details.
Special talent is not required to re-assemble any of our furniture items or outdoor structures. If you would like help, just let us know. Our installation team is available in the continental US (excludes HI & AK)
Care: You should expect your furniture to last outside for a minimum of 10-40 years without maintenance, even in climates with harsh year-round conditions. Because of our high quality wood, the silver patina that will naturally occur is surface deep (less than 1/64") and is not indicative of decay. We keep our display items without refinishing as examples show off their natural aging. We like the patina! If you’d like to keep your set looking its best for decades please visit: Care and Finish.