Ruth Redwood Dining Chair
Built originally as a custom order for “Ruth” (one of our clients), this Redwood Dining Chair is made with elegance in mind, while still being as tough and stable as any of our chairs available at Forever Redwood. This chair has smooth fine edges, and intricate curves, made for both comfort and style. You can order your chair with arms, or without them, and pick the stain and size that suits your needs the best. You can even add a cushion for extra comfort if you like!
Just like all of our Forever Redwood products we make each chair to order, by hand, and cut our wood from the country’s best restoration forestry timber. Our Redwood Dining Chairs are weather and decay resistant, and we guarantee them to last for nearly a lifetime, with pretty much no repairs or regular maintenance needed. There are no cheap substitute materials here; just high quality redwood and stainless steel to hold it all together.
- Graceful curves make the Ruth side and armchairs a beautiful addition to your home, without sacrificing the durability and strength that characterizes all our furniture.
- Available in standard sizes, with or without arm rests. In More options choose the stain and finish that best suits your decor or add a custom cushion.
- Finely finished and curvaceous, the Ruth chairs are overbuilt with the finest woods and stainless steel hardware to guarantee decades of durability and beauty.
- Easy assembly. Ships in less than 10 parts.
- See more handcrafted redwood chairs.
Ordering couldn’t be easier here on our website, and you can customize your chair to match your needs and price, right here on the page. We also have a number of shipping options, and will send your chair right to your door, in just 10 easy-to-assemble pieces. Give us a ring, and contact us via web to find out more about your order, our warrantees, or for any special requests.