Jhoola's Day Bed Swing is a traditional swing from India, the “Jhoola” is intended to be used as a swinging day bed. Dress it up with ethnic pillows and cushions to add a colorful look.
- Design: Perfect for adults and children of all ages.
- Quality: Materials & craftsmanship that lasts decades - thick timbered, finely finished Redwood that outlasts teak or cedar, assembled with stainless steel hardware and finished with the best weather resistant sealants.
- Sizes: Available in 3 sizes with options for armrests/backrests. You can purchase it as a stand alone swing to hang from your favorite tree or beam or you can order it with its own frame.
- Customize: Railing, cushion and sealant options are available under More Options.
- Assembly: You will need a ratchet wrench, a hammer and a ladder to put it together. Best done by two people and usually takes about 2 hours to re-assemble and begin enjoying them.
Specifications has the following sections, any of which you may go to directly by clicking on it:
DIMENSIONS & DRAWINGS
Jhoola's Day Bed Swing can be enjoyed by adults and children alike.
Assembly Instructions for: Jhoola Day Bed Swing Sets
All You Need is a Few Tools and a Friend.
Assembly is best done by two people and usually takes about half a day to a day, depending on size. Pergolas need a ratchet wrench, a hammer and a ladder to put them together. In some cases, you might need a drill to attach the posts into concrete. As with all our products, we preassemble pergolas in our shop to ensure everything fits together. All hardware is included and all parts are clearly labeled before it is shipped. We also include detailed step-by-step instructions.
Take a look at our assembly instructions below for specific details. If you plan to pour concrete to hold the posts, the project will require an additional half day prior to assembly. Please do the concrete pour a few days prior to assembly to allow the concrete to cure.
Special talent is not required to re-assemble our pergolas. But, if you would like help, just let us know. We have our own team for installations in California, Nevada and Southern Arizona and a network of local contractors we recommend for farther afield.
Care: Your Forever Redwood Furniture will last for decades in year-round weather without maintenance.
Depending on the wood grade you choose, even with harsh year-round outdoor conditions, you can expect your furniture to last from ten to forty years without maintenance of any kind.
Being outside year-round is rough on any woods finish. The surface absorbs UV rays, pollution, constant variations in moisture and temperature and it also oxidizes. This is why most wood just doesn’t hold up and the surface color slowly changes towards a silver patina over the years. But, with Forever Redwood, you don’t have to worry. The silver patina is surface deep only (less than 1/64") and is not indicative of decay. Your set will last decades and is not compromised in any way by the surface color change. For example, we keep our display items as is without refinishing to show off this natural aging (we like the patina!).
Although Forever Redwood is maintenance-free, we recommended you take a few minutes as needed to clean by either hosing down and/or brushing/dusting away accumulated debris (no soap or chemicals needed). If you’d like to keep your set looking its best for decades, please go to: Care and Finish.