Penny Wooden Sun Lounger
Add this Curved Wooden Sun Lounger with a smooth wood finish to your pool or patio collection, and enjoy the pleasures of summer with a unique piece of handcrafted, redwood furniture. This sun lounger is huge, and perfect to lay back on and catch some rays. It’s got great, smooth curves and an adjustable back, giving it maximum comfort, no matter what you want to do with it. We even offer it customizable in single, double, and honeymoon sizes!
This example payment is the amount of equal monthly payments on a loan to finance the purchase based on the listed product price of $100.00 assuming a 24-month term and a 9.99% APR. Your terms may vary and are subject to application. Rates range from 7.99% to 29.99% APR. Bread loans are made by Cross River Bank, member FDIC.
The thick overbuilt redwood creates a structure that’s as sturdy as it is comfortable. We make each one by hand, and tailor them to your specific size, stain, and style needs. The reclining backrest adjusts to five positions, allowing you to sit up, or lay perfectly flat. We even have a removable snack/drink tray to give you added convenience when laying back and enjoying some rays. This Curved Wooden Sun Lounger is made for any weather, and good for years of use without decay, or regular upkeep.
- Choose from single, honeymoon, or double width; each with 5 backrest settings from flat to a comfy reading position.
- Wooden Sun Loungers in more options. Select hand-made cushions, snack tray configuration, lounger height and whether to add wheels or armrests.
- All our loungers use only stainless steel bolts that will never rust.
- Fast, easy assembly. Ships in less than 8 parts with all hardware and instructions provided.
- Our authentic California Redwood exceeds FSC certification standards for sustainability.
- See more wooden loungers handcrafted from Redwood.
If you’d like a Curved Wooden Sun Lounger of your own, simply click through our order options at the top of the page. We ship anywhere in the Continental United States, in fewer than 8 parts, in an easy to assemble package. No need for heavy tools or a studio to put it together. Call us, or write us, and ask about special custom orders and our fantastic Forever Redwood warrantees.