Reclining Redwood Easy Chair
There’s nothing quite like taking a break on a hand-built Reclining Redwood Easy Chair from Forever Redwood. They’re thick-timbered, beautifully designed, and made for comfort, indoors or out. This easy chair is just as comfortable as a similar cloth/cushioned one, yet durable enough to leave outside, and use daily, with barely a hint of age in decades. It’s also easy to move, and even easier to customize to fit your specific needs and wants. We’ll build it how you like it!
This example payment is the amount of equal monthly payments on a loan to finance the purchase based on the listed product price of $100.00 assuming a 24-month term and a 9.99% APR. Your terms may vary and are subject to application. Rates range from 7.99% to 29.99% APR. Bread loans are made by Cross River Bank, member FDIC.
The unique design of these Reclining Redwood Easy Chairs allows you to lay back, sit up straight, or stretch your legs out, with a versatile design that adjusts for each position. You can customize your easy chair to include a beautiful stain, finish, and hand-made cushions. We build each Reclining Redwood Easy Chair by hand, and use only 100% thick-timbered restoration forestry redwood. There are no cheap substitutes here.
- Available in chair or loveseat sizes and the large armrests and generous reclining angle provide the ultimate in comfort.
- In More Options add hand-made cushions or select the perfect sealant or stain to match your dcor.
- Our redwood recliners use 100% thick-timber solid wood and stainless steel bolts that will never rust.
- Fast, easy assembly. Instructions provided with shipment and also available online.
- Our authentic California Redwood exceeds FSC certification standards for sustainability.
- See more handcrafted redwood recliners.
Find your perfect match with our incredibly versatile Easy Chairs, and order yours with ease right here online. We can ship it to you immediately after we build it, practically anywhere in the United States (not Hawaii, Alaska, or US territories). Some assembly is required, but you won’t need lots of time, or a workshop to do so. Don’t hesitate to contact us with any questions you may have. We look forward to hearing from you!