The Sunset Patio Tables
Our Sunset Patio Table is another custom order we fell in love with. Someone definitely knew exactly what they wanted...
- Standard or Special Size? Standard sizes from 4 ft to 6 ft in diameter, but if you must have a 3 1/2 footer or a 7 footer, just say the word.
- Seating or Not, Here I Come! Available with arc benches, picnic benches, fullback benches, chairs or just the table. Yes, really - whatever you want!
- Built to Leave to the Kids. Vertical grain tabletop lumber means zero spinters ever. Our extra thick, finely sanded Redwood outlasts cedar/teak and the fancy woods ripped out of the Amazon. Warranty against decay in any weather of up to 30 years. Stainless hardware, the best weather resistant sealants, blah, blah and see if anyone else is willing to stick their necks out for decades on their outdoor tables. Didn't think so...
- Tabletop Ships Assembled. Just bolt on the legs. Yes, you can do it...
- Ships Fast or Slowboat and Save. Need it next week or 3 months from now? Can rush it out for a bit more or plan ahead for free shipping and other discounts. Check the shipping options (see tab above).
Specifications has the following sections, any of which you may go to directly by clicking on it:
DIMENSIONS & DRAWINGS
All Sunsets Patio Tables are 31"H. Available in diameters from 4 to 6 ft. Any dimension can be customized. Legs are made from 2 3/4 x 5 3/4 thick timbers for superior strength.
Diameter (D): 4ft, 4.5ft, 5ft, 5.5ft, 6ft
Massive Chair (Armless) Dimensions:
24 1/2"D x 23 3/4"W x 40 1/4"H. Seat is 16"H x 23 3/4" W x 18"D. Boards are fully 2" thick. Approx. Weight: 30 lbs
Ruth and Luna Chair (Armless) Dimensions:
23"D x 21 1/4"W x 39 1/2"H. Seat is 16"H x 21 1/4" W x 18"D. Boards are fully 2" thick. Approx. Weight: 25 lbs.
Massive Armchair Dimensions:
27"D x 25 1/2"W x 40 1/4"H including armrests. Seat is 16"H x 23 3/4"W x 18" D. Armrests are 25.5"H from ground. Approx. Weight: 40 lbs.
Ruth Armchairs Dimensions:
23"D x 23"W x 39 1/4"H including armrests. Seat is 16" H X 20"W X 18" D. Armrests are 25.5"H from ground. Approx. Weight: 35 lbs.
Luna Armchairs Dimensions:
23"D x 22 1/2"W x 39 1/4"H including armrests. Seat is 16" H X 19 1/2"W X 18" D. Armrests are 25.5"H from ground. Approx. Weight: 35 lbs.
Sunset tables with chair seating will come with Luna Armchairs unless an alternative chair style is selected in Advanced Options. Bench seating are the Arc Picnic Bench, Fullback Arc Picnic Bench and Round Picnic Bench. The arc bench matches the Sunset table lines the best. But, if you prefer another bench, please let us know in the comment section at checkout.
|Table Diameter||Arc or Picnic Benches||Fullback Arc Benches||Chairs|
|4 ft||4 Benches||4 Fullback Benches||4|
|4.5 ft||4 Benches||4 Fullback Benches||4|
|5 ft||4 Benches||4 Fullback Benches||4|
|5.5 ft||4 Benches||4 Fullback Benches||4|
|6 ft||4 Benches||4 Fullback Benches||4|
For all with table sets with chairs, in Advanced Options you'll be able to choose between three different chair styles: Luna, Ruth or Massive and whether you want them with or without arms. The photo below shows L-R: Luna Armchair (Old-Growth Redwood), Ruth Armchair (Redwood), and Massive Armchair (Redwood). Our default chair style is the Ruth chair for our Rectangular tables.
(Most popular for Round Tables)
(Most popular for Rectangular and Square Tables)
|Arc Picnic Bench||Round Picnic Bench||Fullback Arc Picnic Bench|
The Sunset Patio Tables with Arc Picnic Bench.
A Lazy Susan is a revolving tray for foods, condiments, etc., placed usually at the center of a round table. You can choose between a 20" and a 25" diameter version. They are 3" tall.
1. UMBRELLA HOLE: If you order an umbrella hole with your table, we will include an umbrella hole also for the Lazy Susan so you can use it with an umbrella. The standard umbrella hole is 2" in diameter for the tabletop. In order for the Lazy Susan to spin unobstructed, we will make the umbrella hole on the Lazy Susan a bit larger (2 1/8" diameter).
2. LEAVE THE LAZY SUSAN OUTDOORS YEAR ROUND?: The Lazy Susan has a metal component that allows it to spin. Although this is protected by the wood, it is not recommended that the Lazy Susan be left outdoors year round. It is fine to leave out for days at a time, but for prolonged periods it is best stored indoors when not in use to protect the bearings within.
Assembly Instructions for: The Sunset Patio Tables
All you need is a ratchet wrench and a hammer.
Our furniture is preassembled in our wood working shop to ensure reassembly is a snap. The Lisa'sTables require only a ratchet wrench and a small hammer to tap in the bolts. They ship in less than 10 parts and take less than 20 minutes to re-assemble and begin enjoying them. All parts are clearly labeled and detailed step by step instructions are included. They can easily be re-assembled by one person. To download assembly instructions for any of our items, please go to: Assembly
Care: Your Forever Redwood Furniture will last for decades in year-round weather without maintenance.
Depending on the wood grade you choose, even with harsh year-round outdoor conditions, you can expect your furniture to last from ten to forty years without maintenance of any kind.
Being outside year round is rough on any woods finish. The surface absorbs UV rays, pollution, constant variations in moisture and temperature and it also oxidizes. This is why most wood just doesnt hold up and the surface color slowly changes towards a silver patina over the years. But, with Forever Redwood, you dont have to worry. The silver patina is surface deep only (less than 1/64") and is not indicative of decay. Your set will last decades and is not compromised in any way by the surface color change. For example, we keep our display items as is without refinishing to show off this natural aging (we like the patina!).
Although Forever Redwood is maintenance-free, we recommended you take a few minutes as needed to clean by either hosing down and/or brushing/dusting away accumulated debris (no soap or chemicals needed). If youd like to keep your set looking its best for decades, please go to: Care and Finish
New to Forever Redwood? Create an account to get started today.Create My Account