A twist on the traditional picnic table design, our Chris's Picnic Table with Attached Benches is a combination old school and a bit 21st century.
- Built the Size you Need: Picnic tables available in standard lengths from 4 to 8 feet, but if you need it longer, let us know.
- Options you Want: Each set is handmade per your instructions. Choose your length, tabletop width, corner styles, umbrella hole, stain and other options to make it your own.
- Materials that last generations: Our oversized Redwood timbers easily outlast thin cedar or teak tables in year round weather. We use only stainless hardware and the best line of sealants available (Sikkens). All sets are finely sanded to a smooth to the touch 220 grit and we use only vertical grain lumber for bench and tabletops so you never have to worry about splinters.
- Fast assembly: Sets ship in less than 15 parts. Tabletop and bench tops always ship assembled. Just add the legs and supports and enjoy.
- Nationwide to your door: Ships in a crate to make sure your order arrives in perfect condition.
- Get a gorgeous guilt-free: Your purchase of a wood table supports our forest restoration work. Read more at: www.foreverredwood.com/restoration-forestry/overview/
CHRIS'S PICNIC TABLE (ATTACHED BENCHES) SPECIFICATIONS (PDF DOWNLOAD)
Specifications has the following sections, any of which you may go to directly by clicking on it:
DIMENSIONS & DRAWINGS
Chris's Picnic Table (Attached Benches): 6ft L x 34" W
Chris's Picnic Table (Attached Benches): 10ft L x 46" W
Seating estimates by length of table vary slightly depending on the selected seating configuration (adding End Benches generally adds 2-4 additional seats depending on table width). The Forever Picnic Bench (with flared leg) is the default style of bench used. If you'd like a different style, please see the option offered under Advance Options.
Assembly Instructions for: Chris's Picnic Tables (Attached Benches)
All You Need is a Few Tools and a Friend.
Assembly is best done by two people and usually takes about half a day to a day, depending on size. Pergolas need a ratchet wrench, a hammer and a ladder to put them together. In some cases, you might need a drill to attach the posts into concrete. As with all our products, we preassemble pergolas in our shop to ensure everything fits together. All hardware is included and all parts are clearly labeled before it is shipped. We also include detailed step-by-step instructions.
Take a look at our assembly instructions below for specific details. If you plan to pour concrete to hold the posts, the project will require an additional half day prior to assembly. Please do the concrete pour a few days prior to assembly to allow the concrete to cure.
Special talent is not required to re-assemble our pergolas. But, if you would like help, just let us know. We have our own team for installations in California, Nevada and Southern Arizona and a network of local contractors we recommend for farther afield.
Care: Your Forever Redwood Furniture will last for decades in year-round weather without maintenance.
Depending on the wood grade you choose, even with harsh year-round outdoor conditions, you can expect your furniture to last from ten to forty years without maintenance of any kind.
Being outside year-round is rough on any woods finish. The surface absorbs UV rays, pollution, constant variations in moisture and temperature and it also oxidizes. This is why most wood just doesn’t hold up and the surface color slowly changes towards a silver patina over the years. But, with Forever Redwood, you don’t have to worry. The silver patina is surface deep only (less than 1/64") and is not indicative of decay. Your set will last decades and is not compromised in any way by the surface color change. For example, we keep our display items as is without refinishing to show off this natural aging (we like the patina!).
Although Forever Redwood is maintenance-free, we recommended you take a few minutes as needed to clean by either hosing down and/or brushing/dusting away accumulated debris (no soap or chemicals needed). If you’d like to keep your set looking its best for decades, please go to: Care and Finish.