San Francisco Large Outdoor Cocktail Table
Forever Redwoods' Cocktail Table sets offer beauty, simplicity and longevity. Buy once and enjoy for a lifetime.
The San Francisco Large Outdoor Cocktail Table was built to buy only once and enjoy for a lifetime.
- Available in 3 sizes: 6, 8 and 10 ft long.
- Adjust tabletop width and height to fit your needs.
- Bar stools available with or without armrest or a combination of both.
- Many options to make your outdoor cocktail table just the way you want. Choose a swivel seat or a fixed seat. Add cushions or choose a special sealant to suit your color palate.
- Longevity means we select materials to last a lifetime - our extra thick, finely sanded Redwood outlasts cedar or teak and we use only stainless steel hardware and the best weather resistant sealants.
- Simple reassembly. Tabletop ships fully assembled. Just add the legs. Stools ship in less than 8 parts.
- Every wood table is fully built in the shop before being only partially disassembled for shipping to make sure your reassembly is a snap.
Specifications has the following sections, any of which you may go to directly by clicking on it:
DIMENSIONS & DRAWINGSSan Francisco Cocktail Table Dimensions:
They are available in lengths from 6' to 10', widths from 28 3/4" to 57 1/2", and are available in heights from 36" to 48".
TABLE AND BAR STOOL HEIGHT
We can make your Cocktail Table and Cocktail Bar Stools any size you need. The standard height is 42"H; you also have the option of 36", 38", 40", 44", 46", and 48". The Cocktail Bar Stools pictured are our standard seat height of 29"H; you also have the option of 23", 25", 27", 31", 33", and 35". You can choose your preference in Advanced Options at no additional cost. If you don't see the size you want, just let us know and we'll email the additional cost to you for approval.
Assembly Instructions for: San Francisco Large Outdoor Cocktail Table
Assembly Instructions for: Redwood Cocktail Bar Stool
Assembly Instructions for: Redwood Cocktail Bar Stool with Swivel
Assembly Instructions for: Captain's Redwood Bar Stool
All you need is a ratchet wrench and a hammer
Our furniture is preassembled in our wood working shop to ensure reassembly is a snap. The Cocktail Tables require only a ratchet wrench and a small hammer to tap in the bolts. They ship in less than 10 parts and take less than 20 minutes to re-assemble and begin enjoying them. All parts are clearly labeled and detailed step by step instructions are included. They can easily be re-assembled by one person. To download assembly instructions for any of our items, please go to: Assembly
Care: Your Forever Redwood Furniture will last for decades in year-round weather without maintenance.
Depending on the wood grade you choose, even with harsh year-round outdoor conditions, you can expect your furniture to last from ten to forty years without maintenance of any kind.
Being outside year round is rough on any woods finish. The surface absorbs UV rays, pollution, constant variations in moisture and temperature and it also oxidizes. This is why most wood just doesnt hold up and the surface color slowly changes towards a silver patina over the years. But, with Forever Redwood, you dont have to worry. The silver patina is surface deep only (less than 1/64") and is not indicative of decay. Your set will last decades and is not compromised in any way by the surface color change. For example, we keep our display items as is without refinishing to show off this natural aging (we like the patina!).
Although Forever Redwood is maintenance-free, we recommended you take a few minutes as needed to clean by either hosing down and/or brushing/dusting away accumulated debris (no soap or chemicals needed). If youd like to keep your set looking its best for decades, please go to: Care and Finish
New to Forever Redwood? Create an account to get started today.Create My Account