Overbuilt solid wood tables crafted to last. Each is carefully made to your specifications. Their durability is perfect for meals with friends or family for decades to come. Handcrafted in strong, solid, weather-resistant Redwood for long-lasting enjoyment.
- Available in sizes from 4 to 6 feet.
- Each table is handmade per your instructions. Choose your size, corner styles and other options to make the table just the way you'd like.
- Materials to Last a Lifetime - extra thick Redwood outlasts cedar or teak. We use only stainless hardware and the best weather resistant sealant.
- Warranties up to 30 years. Visit our Warranty page for more information.
- Fast assembly. Wood tables ship in less than 15 parts. Tabletop and benchtops always ship assembled. Just add the legs and supports and enjoy.
- Visit the Assembly Tab above to learn specific details about the assembly process for this product
- Visit the Specifications Tab above to see all of the details and options for the Sea Ranch picnic table
Order now online and we’ll send you a detailed, customized design that meets your demands, in less than 5 days. You can have your table shipped directly to your house, and put it together in less than a day. Give us a call or e-mail to go over the specifics, today!
DIMENSIONS & DRAWINGS
|4ft x 4ft||4 ft||6 ft 1.5 in|
|5ft x 5ft||5 ft||7 ft 1.5 in|
|6ft x 6ft||6 ft||8 ft 1.5 in|
Assembly Instructions for: The Sea Ranch Picnic Table
Simple, Easy Assembly
Furniture assembly should take half a day or less. Sets ship in less than 15 parts. Tabletop and benchtops always ship assembled. Just add the legs and supports and enjoy.As with all our products, we preassemble our furniture items in our shop to ensure everything fits together. All hardware is included and all parts are clearly labeled before it is shipped. We also include detailed step-by-step instructions.
Take a look at our assembly instructions above for specific details.
Special talent is not required to re-assemble any of our furniture items or outdoor structures. If you would like help, just let us know. Our installation team is available in the continental US (excludes HI & AK)
Care: You should expect your furniture to last outside for a minimum of 10-40 years without maintenance, even in climates with harsh year-round conditions. Because of our high quality wood, the silver patina that will naturally occur is surface deep (less than 1/64") and is not indicative of decay. We keep our display items without refinishing as examples show off their natural aging. We like the patina! If you’d like to keep your set looking its best for decades please visit: Care and Finish.