Rustic, country style and build defines this solid redwood table, with a finish that is classic as it is classy. The Round Wood Picnic Table With Wheels can be custom built and sized to meet your specific needs. Just tell us how to build it, and we’ll set you up with a custom design and price quote. These tables are 100% California redwood (even the wheels!) and can seat 12 adults easily. Roll them on or off the lawn, up into the covered patio, or out to the pool. It’s that simple!
- Wood Picnic Tables available in sizes that seat up to 12 adults comfortably
- Tailor it to your tastes easily with our Select Options - tabletop style, attached benches or no seating, bench styles, umbrella holes, stains/sealants, etc. For Attached Benches see Round Picnic Table (Attached Benches)
- Materials to last a lifetime - our extra thick, finely sanded Redwood that outlasts cedar/teak, stainless hardware and the best weather resistant sealants.
- No cheap plastics or synthetics in any part of the table or benches.
- Visit our Warranty Page to learn about our guarantee against decay
- Simple Assembly, visit the Assembly & Care tab above for specific assembly instructions related to this product.
- Our White Glove Assembly is a full installation service - select this option as you customize your Table!
- Click on the Specifications tab above to get a taste of all of the customizable details and Engineered drawings specific to the Round Wood Picnic Table With Wheels.
Call us if you have any questions, or simply add your item to cart and check out. Once we receive your order and 1/3rd deposit, one of our Design Engineers will be assigned to your project and you will receive an email filled with detailed drawings specific to your order within 5 business days! Order yours today!
ROUND WOOD PICNIC TABLE WITH WHEELS SPECIFICATIONS (PDF DOWNLOAD)
Specifications has the following sections, any of which you may go to directly by clicking on it:
DIMENSIONS & DRAWINGS
The 4 ft Round Picnic Table with benches is designed for eight adults of average size to sit at snugly. It is a tight fit to dine eight, but for drinking or appetizers it works well for up to eight adults. For dining, the 4.5 ft Round Picnic Table sits eight comfortably. The 5 ft Round Picnic Table sits eight large men comfortably for dining and up to 10 adults of average size. It can sit up to twelve snugly. The 5.5-Foot Round Picnic Table is ideal for dining for twelve adults comfortably.
|Number of Adults Who Can Dine Comfortably|
Round Picnic Table Dimensions
|Round Picnic Table Sizes||W1||B1|
4-Foot Round Picnic Table:
46" Diameter Tabletop x 30 7/16" High; 78 5/8" Diameter with attached benches. Benches are 36" long.
4.5-Foot Round Picnic Table:
54" Diameter Tabletop x 30 7/16" High; 80 5/8" Diameter with attached benches. Benches are 43" long.
5-Foot Round Picnic Table:
57.5" Diameter Tabletop x 30 7/16" High; 82" Diameter with attached benches. Benches are 50" long.
5.5-Foot Round Picnic Table:
66" Diameter Tabletop x 30 7/16" High; 84 5/8" Diameter with attached benches. Benches are 54" long.
|Table Diameter||Approx. Weight of Table Alone||Approx. Weight of Table with Attached Benches||Approx. Weight of Table with Unattached Benches|
|4-Foot||120 lbs.||220 lbs.||200 lbs.|
|4.5-Foot||140 lbs.||250 lbs.||230 lbs.|
|5-Foot||160 lbs.||290 lbs.||260 lbs.|
|5.5-Foot||195 lbs.||320 lbs.||290 lbs.|
Round Picnic Bench
Arc Picnic Bench
Assembly Instructions for: Round Wood Picnic Table With Wheels
Simple, Easy Assembly
Furniture assembly should take half a day or less. Sets ship in less than 15 parts. Tabletop and benchtops always ship assembled. Just add the legs and supports and enjoy.As with all our products, we preassemble our furniture items in our shop to ensure everything fits together. All hardware is included and all parts are clearly labeled before it is shipped. We also include detailed step-by-step instructions.
Take a look at our assembly instructions above for specific details.
Special talent is not required to re-assemble any of our furniture items or outdoor structures. If you would like help, just let us know. Our installation team is available in the continental US (excludes HI & AK)
Care: You should expect your furniture to last outside for a minimum of 10-40 years without maintenance, even in climates with harsh year-round conditions. Because of our high quality wood, the silver patina that will naturally occur is surface deep (less than 1/64") and is not indicative of decay. We keep our display items without refinishing as examples show off their natural aging. We like the patina! If you’d like to keep your set looking its best for decades please visit: Care and Finish.