- We offer this kit along with all of our products with a lifetime guarantee and warranties for up to 30 years.
- Materials that last a lifetime. From thick timbered, finely finished Redwood that outlasts teak & cedar with stainless steel hardware and the best weather resistant sealants.
- This wood arbor kits is easy to assemble and maintain. Ships in less than 15 parts with all the hardware.
- Maintenance is hardly needed and very low-stress.
- Quality thick-timbered frame is stable as a stand-alone garden piece or can be secured in concrete.
- Choose from several sizes and heights to fit your needs for an entryway arbor.
- Simply enter the dimensions you think will work, and explore our wide range of customizable options. Try out a style with the set of dimensions you imagine is right, and proceed to checkout. From there, you can either request a quote or get started on the Design-to-Done process by placing a 1/3rd deposit. This is the magic-- you don't have to get every detail figured out before you order! That's where we come in with our 30+ years of experience to go through the process together. One of our Design Engineers will email you a set of drawings specific to your design, and together you will adjust each and every detail until you declare "It's perfect, let's build it."
Here at Forever Redwood, we customize each order to fit your specific style and space. We can even send a team to help assemble your new Entry Arbor kit for you. Call us today to find out more.
Specifications have the following sections, any of which you may go to directly by clicking on it:
DIMENSIONS & DRAWINGS
Annapolis Garden Arbors are available from 60" to 120" Roof Wide (W) and from 36" to 84" Roof Deep (D) . Total height is 85.5" H.
Assembly Instructions for: Entryway Arbor
Our White Glove Assembly is a complete onsite assembly and anchoring service. The cost varies between 25 - 35% of your structure's overall cost and includes all materials: footings work, concrete, equipment rental if needed, and standard roofing materials if needed. Our installation teams are now available in all 50 states!
DIY: For moderately-sized structures (up to 400 sqft.), some of our customers choose to save money by doing the assembly themselves. In general, the larger the structure, the more people and time you will need: we recommend a minimum of 3 people. If you have assembly questions, just give us a call!
Care: You should expect your furniture to last outside for a minimum of 10-40 years without maintenance, even in climates with harsh year-round conditions. Because of our high quality wood, the silver patina that will naturally occur is surface deep (less than 1/64") and is not indicative of decay. We keep our display items without refinishing as examples show off their natural aging. We like the patina! If you’d like to keep your set looking its best for decades please visit: Care and Finish.