- Quality thick-timbered frame is stable as a stand alone garden piece or can be secured in concrete. This garden arbor is available in extra long posts if in ground installation is preferred.
- Available in any custom size you may need.
- Materials that last a lifetime. From thick timbered, finely finished Redwood outlasts teak/cedar to stainless steel hardware and the best weather resistant sealants.
- These wood arbor kits are easy to assemble and maintain.
- Simply enter the dimensions you think will work, and explore our wide range of customizable options. Try out a style with the set of dimensions you imagine is right, and proceed to checkout. From there, you can either request a quote or get started on the Design-to-Done process by placing a 1/3rd deposit. This is the magic-- you don't have to get every detail figured out before you order! That's where we come in with our 30+ years of experience to go through the process together. One of our Design Engineers will email you a set of drawings specific to your design, and together you will adjust each and every detail until you declare "It's perfect, let's build it."
Each and every one of our custom-made Arch Arbor Kits is made to order, and customizable to any size specification you may have. The kits are simple to assemble, made with easy to attach pieces that are both sturdy and durable. We send each kit with easy-to-assemble instructions, or can send a team to help do it for you. Contact us today to find out more!
Specifications has the following sections, any of which you may go to directly by clicking on it:
DIMENSIONS & DRAWINGS
Arched Garden Arbor Dimensions.
They are available from 48 inches to 96 inches width and from 36 inches to 96 inches depth. They are 102 inches tall. The width and depth are the overall roof dimensions, see the Table and drawings below:
Height (H): 102 in.
Weight of Arbor Alone: 250 lbs.
|Roof (W)||Interior Between Posts (w)||Roof (D)||Interior Between Posts (d)|
|48 in||24 in||36 in||18.5 in|
|60 in||36 in||48 in||30.5 in|
|72 in||48 in||60 in||42.5 in|
|80 in||56 in||72 in||54.5 in|
|84 in||60 in||84 in||66.5 in|
|96 in||72 in||96 in||78.5 in|
Assembly instructions for: Arched Garden Arbor
Our White Glove Assembly is a complete onsite assembly and anchoring service. The cost varies between 25 - 35% of your structure's overall cost and includes all materials: footings work, concrete, equipment rental if needed, and standard roofing materials if needed. Our installation teams are now available in all 50 states!
DIY: For moderately-sized structures (up to 400 sqft.), some of our customers choose to save money by doing the assembly themselves. In general, the larger the structure, the more people and time you will need: we recommend a minimum of 3 people. If you have assembly questions, just give us a call!
Care: You should expect your furniture to last outside for a minimum of 10-40 years without maintenance, even in climates with harsh year-round conditions. Because of our high quality wood, the silver patina that will naturally occur is surface deep (less than 1/64") and is not indicative of decay. We keep our display items without refinishing as examples show off their natural aging. We like the patina! If you’d like to keep your set looking its best for decades please visit: Care and Finish.