- Our quality crafted Garage Arbor Kits are custom sized to fit perfectly for one or two car garages.
- We size up to 4 feet deep and as wide as 20 feet.
- Hardware to attach to your home is included.
- Simply enter the dimensions you think will work, and explore our wide range of customizable options. Try out a style with the set of dimensions you imagine is right, and proceed to checkout. From there, you can either request a quote or get started on the Design-to-Done process by placing a 1/3rd deposit. This is the magic-- you don't have to get every detail figured out before you order! That's where we come in with our 30+ years of experience to go through the process together. One of our Design Engineers will email you a set of drawings specific to your design, and together you will adjust each and every detail until you declare "It's perfect, let's build it."
- Materials & craftsmanship that last a lifetime. From thick timbered, finely finished Redwood that outlasts teak/cedar to custom notching of all the joints so your pergola will never sag, warp, twist, or shrink.
- This wood arbor kit is easy to assemble and maintain. All stainless steel hardware is included. Every Trellis is fully assembled prior to shipping to make certain your re-assembly is a snap.
We guarantee your Garage Arbor kit will last a lifetime with money-back warranties for a minimum of 10 years. Length of warranty depends on which wood you choose. Forever Redwood makes all of our product kits easy to assemble and even easier to maintain. Don’t feel like putting it together yourself? Give us a call and find out what we can do with our assembly team!
Specifications have the following sections, any of which you may go to directly by clicking:
DIMENSIONS & DRAWINGS (PROVIDED PRIOR TO CONSTRUCTION)
We customize our Arbors to suit your needs. Just tell us what size and options you want. With each Arbor order we receive, we provide a detailed set of drawings based on the options and sizes chosen. The drawings clearly show each detail and dimension from 3 different angles. They are an excellent tool for you to make certain that every detail is exactly as you'd like it to be before we begin building. Drawings are emailed within 5 business days of receiving your order, and we'll revise your drawings as needed to make sure all details and sizing issues are perfected prior to beginning construction. Below are some examples of drawings sent to prior customers:
DIMENSIONSGarage Arbors: Dimensions, Assembly & Shipping
The Garage Arbors are available in lengths from 10 ft to 20 ft and widths from 18 in to 42 in. They have 1 3/4" x 5 3/4" roof support timbers (lintels) and rafters.
Standard Height is 33 in.
All assembly hardware is included and it is stainless steel.
Assembly Instructions for: The Garage Arbor Kits
Our White Glove Assembly is a complete onsite assembly and anchoring service. The cost varies between 25 - 35% of your structure's overall cost and includes all materials: footings work, concrete, equipment rental if needed, and standard roofing materials if needed. Our installation teams are now available in all 50 states!
DIY: For moderately-sized structures (up to 400 sqft.), some of our customers choose to save money by doing the assembly themselves. In general, the larger the structure, the more people and time you will need: we recommend a minimum of 3 people. If you have assembly questions, just give us a call!
Care: You should expect your furniture to last outside for a minimum of 10-40 years without maintenance, even in climates with harsh year-round conditions. Because of our high quality wood, the silver patina that will naturally occur is surface deep (less than 1/64") and is not indicative of decay. We keep our display items without refinishing as examples show off their natural aging. We like the patina! If you’d like to keep your set looking its best for decades please visit: Care and Finish.