- Available in lengths from 4 to 24 ft and widths up to 4 ft.
- Simply enter the dimensions you think will work, and explore our wide range of customizable options. Try out a style with the set of dimensions you imagine is right, and proceed to checkout. From there, you can either request a quote or get started on the Design-to-Done process by placing a 1/3rd deposit. This is the magic-- you don't have to get every detail figured out before you order!
- Detailed Drawings are emailed within 5 business days. You can change any detail or dimension to ensure your Arbor will work perfectly for you. That's where we come in with our 30+ years of experience to go through the process together. One of our Design Engineers will email you a set of drawings specific to your design, and together you will adjust each and every detail until you declare "It's perfect, let's build it."
- All joints are notched so your arbor will never sag, warp, twist, or shrink. Each timber is finely sanded to a smooth touch.
- Every Two-Post Wood Arbor is custom built. You can choose from our standard sizes and options. If you don’t see a size or detail you’d like just let us know.
- Materials & Craftsmanship that last a lifetime. Thick timbered, finely finished wood arbor kits outlasts teak and cedar.
- Your Arbor is fully erected in the shop for easy re-assembly. No drilling, sanding or cutting needed, simply put it back up and enjoy.
At Forever Redwood, we guarantee our products to last a lifetime and offer warranties up to 30 years. Our products are overbuilt: they withstand inclement weather as well as years of use. We can customize your specific kit based on what you choose and send it to be assembled within a matter of days. If you prefer, we can assemble it for you. If you have any questions at all, please call us! We'd love to hear what's on your mind.
Arbor Specifications have the following sections, any of which you may go to directly by clicking on it:
DIMENSIONS & DRAWINGS
We can customize our Arbors to suit your needs. Just tell us what size and options you want. Prior to building, we provide our customers with a detailed set of drawings based on their initial choices and sizes. Our drawing process is the perfect tool for you to see every detail and dimension, and review everything to make sure your design matches your dreams before we start building. Initial drawings are emailed within 5 business days, and we'll revise your drawings as much as needed to make sure all details and sizing issues are perfected prior to beginning construction.
Posts are 4x4's and offered in several lengths. Roof Support timbers are 2x4's and Rafters are 2x6's. Rafters and slats are placed 12" on center by default (as opposed to 18" with our other arbors). Any dimension can be adjusted to fit your particular needs. The 2 post arched arbor can be built as long as 24'.
Most Arbors have a ceiling height around 8ft. 2 post arbors are usually installed by placing the posts underground 24 inches and adding concrete to hold them in place. The posts of a 2 post arbor extend beyond the "ceiling height" about 7 inches.
Assembly instructions for: Typical Assembly instructions for an average sized Two-Post Arched Wood Arbor (shown is a 7' x 2' size)
Assembly instructions for: Two-Post Arched Wood Arbor
Assembly instructions for: Anchor Kit For Two Post Arbors
Assembly instructions for: How to Anchor Your Pergola
Our White Glove Assembly is a complete onsite assembly and anchoring service. The cost varies between 25 - 35% of your structure's overall cost and includes all materials: footings work, concrete, equipment rental if needed, and standard roofing materials if needed. Our installation teams are now available in all 50 states!
DIY: For moderately-sized structures (up to 400 sqft.), some of our customers choose to save money by doing the assembly themselves. In general, the larger the structure, the more people and time you will need: we recommend a minimum of 3 people. If you have assembly questions, just give us a call!
Care: You should expect your furniture to last outside for a minimum of 10-40 years without maintenance, even in climates with harsh year-round conditions. Because of our high quality wood, the silver patina that will naturally occur is surface deep (less than 1/64") and is not indicative of decay. We keep our display items without refinishing as examples show off their natural aging. We like the patina! If you’d like to keep your set looking its best for decades please visit: Care and Finish.