Arched Pergola Kits
If you’re looking to make an addition to your outdoor space that’s stylish, functional, and durable, then our arched pergola kits are for you. Our high quality redwood arched garden pergolas can transform nearly any space on your property into a beautiful gathering space, fit for many uses year-round. The arched pergola kit is made from 100% forest restoration California Redwood, which means it’s both durable, and environmentally friendly. The pergola is hand-crafted and can be used as an outdoor car port, stylish patio covering, small event area, or just a place to unwind in your backyard.
NEW OPTION: By popular demand, Forever Redwood is now working with 2 Retractable Shade Canopy companies. More information at this link.
We offer a variety of sizing options with our arched pergola kits, and can custom-fit them to meet your specifications and needs. Each pergola comes guaranteed with a warranty from 10-30 years (depending on wood type), and is designed with unmatched precision craftsmanship and quality.
- Easy Sizing and Options: You don't have to figure it all out beforehand. Just estimate the size you think will work for the space. Then, check the wood grades and other options in the Build it Your Way section to the right of the large photo above. Our dedicated staff will send you a detailed drawing and you can then see what works and what needs fine tuning. We will stay with your ideas until you have something you completely love. Every detail can be customized as needed. If you want to add a detail or a size you do not see, just say the word.
- Built to Last: We are a forest restoration company. We steward our lands and from the limited amount of lumber we harvest each year, we hand select the best, fattest timbers for your project. Everything is ridiculously over built. All real wood and steel - no plastic/vinyl/ compressed glue/plywood or flimsy hardware or nails. We have over 20 years experience building, shipping and installing shade structures all over the country.
- Easy Design/Sizing Support: Your order's drawings are emailed within a couple days. Usually just a couple emails with our design team is all you need until every detail is the way you want.
- Details Matter: All joints are notched so your pergola will never sag, warp, twist, or shrink. Each timber is finely sanded to a smooth to the touch feel. We use the best sealants on the market. We make the best wood shade structures you can buy. Check the competition carefully. Does any other manufacturer offer up to 30 year decay warranties?
- You Install or We Install?: Once you sign off on your drawings, your Arched Pergola kit is fully erected and finely finished in the shop for easy re-assembly. All the stainless steel hardware is included. Just bolt the timbers and panels back together. Most kits go back up in 6 to 8 hours with one helper. And, if you do not want to do the work, we can send our install team anywhere in the U.S.
- Turnaround Time & Financing: We can build in 2 to 3 weeks, but we recommend ordering your pergola kit 2 to 3 months in advance to have time to fine tune the details via the drawings. You can also take advantage of our 1/3rd deposit option on site to spread out the cash via a couple monthly payments.
- Questions? - Download the ebook "Everything you Wanted to Know about Pergolas" for answers to frequently asked questions or please contact our Pergola Specialist.
Our arched pergola kits are built without synthetic materials, and will hold their shape and durability for much longer than any other outdoor furniture on the market today. We offer free shipping in the continental US, and can either send you a kit to put together at home, or an installation team that will put the kit together for you, and install it as desired.