Asian Fusion Pavilion
Finely finished inside and out, the beautiful open walled The Asian Fusion Pavilion serves you year-round.
The Asian Fusion Pavilion was born from a custom design for a New York customer in 2015.
- Your Size, Your Options: First, estimate the size and roof orientation you think will work. Then we will refine the details and after a couple rounds of drawings, a lovely structure will come to life. We will stay with your ideas until you have something you completely love. Each Asian Fusion is built your way. Every detail is malleable.
- Built to Last: We are a forest restoration company. We steward our forestlands and from the limited amount of lumber we do harvest, we hand select the best, fattest timbers for each job. We use the best sealant and only stainless steel hardware so you can rest assured in high wind, snow and/or humid climates. We offer industry leading warranties of up to 30 years.
- Easy Design/Sizing Support: Your order's drawings are emailed within 3 days. The drawings are the perfect tool so you don't have to figure it all out beforehand. Just take some time with our design team until every detail is just the way you want.
- You Install or We Install?: Each Asian Fusion is fully erected in the shop for easy re-assembly. All hardware is included. Just bolt the timbers and panels back together. Most kits go back up in 6 to 8 hours with one helper. And, if you want a pass on installation, our install team goes anywhere in the U.S. to install.
- Financing Help: We can build quickly, but we recommend ordering 2 to 3 months in advance to have time to fine tune the details via the drawings. You can also take advantage of our 1/3rd deposit option on site to spread out the cash via a couple monthly payments.
- No Additional Roof Needed: The Asian Fusion roof is made with overlapping thick timbers. It is designed to remain an exposed wood roof and hold up fine to year round weather. Just add a coat of sealant every couple years to keep it supple and good to go.
- Questions? - Download the ebook "Everything you Wanted to Know about Pergolas & Pavilions" for answers to frequently asked questions or please contact our Pavilion Advisor.
Specifications has the following sections, any of which you may go to directly by clicking on it:
DIMENSIONS & DRAWINGS (PROVIDED PRIOR TO CONSTRUCTION)
Asian Fusion Pavilion Dimensions Example
|The Asian Fusion Pavilions are available in lengths from 10' to 40' and widths from 8' to 24'|
Assembly Instructions for: Asian Fusion Pavilion
Assembly Instructions for: How to Anchor Your Pavilion
Assembly is a 1 day process. Each pavilion is preassembled in our shop and all parts are clearly labeled and a step by step installation guides is included.
Though we think just about anyone could follow our instruction and install a pavilion, we understand if thats not for you. If you would like help, contact us. We have our own team for installations in California, Nevada and Southern Arizona. We also have a network of local contractors we recommend for locations farther afield.
If you have assembly questions, email or call us. And, in the unlikely event a part arrives broken, let us know and we will quickly ship a replacement part.
Care: Your Forever Redwood Furniture will last for decades in year-round weather without maintenance.
Depending on the wood grade you choose, even with harsh year-round outdoor conditions, you can expect your furniture to last from ten to forty years without maintenance of any kind.
Being outside year round is rough on any woods finish. The surface absorbs UV rays, pollution, constant variations in moisture and temperature and it also oxidizes. This is why most wood just doesnt hold up and the surface color slowly changes towards a silver patina over the years. But, with Forever Redwood, you dont have to worry. The silver patina is surface deep only (less than 1/64") and is not indicative of decay. Your set will last decades and is not compromised in any way by the surface color change. For example, we keep our display items as is without refinishing to show off this natural aging (we like the patina!).
Although Forever Redwood is maintenance-free, we recommended you take a few minutes as needed to clean by either hosing down and/or brushing/dusting away accumulated debris (no soap or chemicals needed). If youd like to keep your set looking its best for decades, please go to: Care and Finish
Keep the colors looking vibrant for decades
A quick power washing every 5 to 10 years clears away the accumulated grim, UV surface burning and the old sealant in a few minutes. When power washing be careful not to spray close to the surface or you may cut into the grain of the wood. Once dry, go over any rough spots to smooth out and ready for sealing. Youll need $2 and 10 minutes to do it. Pick up 2 sheets of sandpaper (one 100 grit and one 220 grit). Go over the spots with 100 grit for ten strokes or so and dust off. Then do the same with the fine 220 grit. Redwood sands easily. Dust off and youre ready for sealing.
New to Forever Redwood? Create an account to get started today.Create My Account