Simple lines, simple pleasures: The Sunset Patio Pavilion can be made any size and with our usual overengineering, it will last a generation no matter where you live. No synthetic plastics and no flimsy pieces. Call us today and let us know what area you really need to get a roof over to keep out the water and sun and consider it done.
- Any Size: Each pavilion is built to your needs completely. Choose a standard size or custom size to the inch as needed. In the photos above, see examples of outdoor pavilions from 8' to 40' built and installed all over the country.
- Will Last Decades: We insist on thick timber construction and extensive notching and other overbuilding details so you do not have to worry about harsh weather conditions like high wind, snow and humid climates. We offer up to 30 year warranties.
- Easy Design and Sizing: We will email a detailed set of drawings within 5 business days. This way, you don't have to figure out every detail before ordering. The drawing process is the ideal tool to easily see what will work and what needs adjusting. We encourage you to take your time with the drawings and go back and forth until you are comfortable every detail is just right. Any detail can be adjusted including the roof pitch, post spacing and height and adding custom details.
- You Install or We Install?: Each kit is fully erected in the shop for easy re-assembly. No drilling, sanding or cutting needed. Just bolt the pieces back together. Most jobs go back up in 1 day with one helper. And, if you are not interested in putting up the kit, let us know and we will send our team anywhere in the U.S. to install for you.
- Financing Help: We can design and build quickly, but we recommend you order 2 to 3 months in advance to give you time to design and check all the details and also to take advantage of our long ship out timeline savings. You can take advantage of our 1/3rd deposit option on site to not tie up too much cash upfront and can make 3 monthly payments.
- Outdoor Kitchen or Living Space? Wood pavilion kits are ideal for outdoor kitchens and living spaces and can be designed around existing or planned kitchens.
- Add Roofing of your Choice: Kits ship with everything you need except the final roofing. An asphalt shingle roof or a metal roof is recommended to maximize weather resistance and longevity. Tile roofs can be accomodated, but require beefing up the structure further to handle the significant extra weight.
- Questions? - Download the ebook "Everything you Wanted to Know about Pergolas & Pavilions" for answers to frequently asked questions or please contact our Pavilion Advisor.
Even after years of open-air cooking, we guarantee that our Forever Redwood Pavilion Kit For Kitchens will stay in tact, with almost no maintenance required. We even offer warranties of 10, 15, 20, and even 30 years depending on the wood you choose for your Pavilion Kit. Contact us to find out how to get started, and how we can help, from design, to putting it together at your house!
Specifications has the following sections, any of which you may go to directly by clicking on it:
DIMENSIONS & DRAWINGS (PROVIDED PRIOR TO CONSTRUCTION)
The Sunset Patio Pavilion Dimensions Example
The Sunset Patio Pavilions are available in lengths from 8' to 60' and widths from 8' to 24'. The length and width are the overall roof measurements. The standard roof overhang is 12".
|THE SUNSET PATIO PAVILION SPECIFICATIONS TABLE|
|H1 - Front Posts (ft)||H2 - Back Posts (ft)||H3 (FT) - Front Posts, height from floor up to support||H4 (FT) - Back Posts, height from floor up to roof|
For additional long-term structural strength, we add solid timber blocking in-between the dual support timbers as shown in the drawing below. With this blocking, the dual supports are in effect converted into one solid 7 1/4 inch x 6 1/2 inch timber as shown below:
Assembly Instructions for: The Sunset Patio Pavilion
Assembly Instructions for: How to Anchor Your Pavilion
All You Need is a Few Tools and a Friend.
Assembly is best done by two people and usually takes about half a day to a day, depending on size. Pergolas need a ratchet wrench, a hammer and a ladder to put them together. In some cases, you might need a drill to attach the posts into concrete. As with all our products, we preassemble pergolas in our shop to ensure everything fits together. All hardware is included and all parts are clearly labeled before it is shipped. We also include detailed step-by-step instructions.
Take a look at our assembly instructions below for specific details. If you plan to pour concrete to hold the posts, the project will require an additional half day prior to assembly. Please do the concrete pour a few days prior to assembly to allow the concrete to cure.
Special talent is not required to re-assemble our pergolas. But, if you would like help, just let us know. We have our own team for installations in California, Nevada and Southern Arizona and a network of local contractors we recommend for farther afield.
Care: Your Forever Redwood Furniture will last for decades in year-round weather without maintenance.
Depending on the wood grade you choose, even with harsh year-round outdoor conditions, you can expect your furniture to last from ten to forty years without maintenance of any kind.
Being outside year-round is rough on any woods finish. The surface absorbs UV rays, pollution, constant variations in moisture and temperature and it also oxidizes. This is why most wood just doesn’t hold up and the surface color slowly changes towards a silver patina over the years. But, with Forever Redwood, you don’t have to worry. The silver patina is surface deep only (less than 1/64") and is not indicative of decay. Your set will last decades and is not compromised in any way by the surface color change. For example, we keep our display items as is without refinishing to show off this natural aging (we like the patina!).
Although Forever Redwood is maintenance-free, we recommended you take a few minutes as needed to clean by either hosing down and/or brushing/dusting away accumulated debris (no soap or chemicals needed). If you’d like to keep your set looking its best for decades, please go to: Care and Finish.