Hexagonal Park Pavilion
Parks are great places to gather, and what better a way to enhance your park than with a Custom Made Outdoor Pavilion Kit. This Hexagonal Park Pavilion can be easily installed as an addition to a playground, pool area, sports field, or waiting area for people to get some shade or shelter in inclement weather. Best part is, you can set it up yourself in just under a day!
Our Custom Made Outdoor Pavilion Kit is perfect for any park, large or small, because of its versatility, multi-use potential, and ease of install and placement. You can even add your own custom roofing to add style and function, and decorate it to fit the theme of your park and its guests. It’s spacious, airy, and built durable enough to last you a lifetime.
- Your Size and Options: First, estimate the size you think will work for the space. Then, review our wood grades and options in the Build it Your Way section to the right of the large photo above. Each Park Pavilion kit is built your way for decades of enjoyment. We have a dedicated staff of designers and consultants that stay with your ideas until we have something you are completely in love with. Every detail can be a standard option or customized as needed.
- Built to Last: We are a forestry company. We hand select the best, fattest timbers from our forestlands for your project. Everything is ridiculously over built from the posts through to the roofing skin. All real wood and steel. No plastic, no compressed glue, no plywood, no nails. Add in 20 plus years experience and stainless steel bolts and screws and you get to a 30 year decay warranty. Yes, in any weather...
- Easy Design/Sizing Support: Your order's drawings are emailed within a couple days. The drawings are ideal so you don't have to figure it out beforehand. Usually just a couple of emails with our design team is all you need until every detail is the way you want. For most custom requests, the answer is yes.
- You Install or We Install?: Once you sign off on your drawings, your Hexagonal Park Pavilion kit is fully erected in the shop for easy re-assembly. All hardware is included. Just bolt the timbers and panels back together. Most kits go back up in 6 to 8 hours with one helper. And, if you do not want to do the work, we can send our install team anywhere in the U.S.
- Turnaround Time & Financing: We can build in 2 to 3 weeks, but we recommend ordering your outdoor pavilion kit 2 to 3 months in advance to have time to fine tune the details via the drawings. You can also take advantage of our 1/3rd deposit option on site to spread out the cash via a couple monthly payments.
- Roofing Options: We do not ship roofing materials. Just does not make sense when all the options are usually available locally. Just choose the final roofing skin (Metal Roof or Asphalt Shingles are the most popular) and figure a day to install the roof.
- Questions? - Download the ebook "Everything you Wanted to Know about Pergolas & Pavilions" for answers to frequently asked questions or please contact our Pavilion Advisor.
Here at Forever Redwood, we build all of our products with 100% restored redwood, and have years of experience with California’s finest timber and timber-made products. Our Park Pavilion Kits are guaranteed to last up to three decades, and we can have both your plans and kit shipped in just a matter of days. We’ll even give you a hand with our install team if you’d like. Contact us for more info!
Specifications has the following sections, any of which you may go to directly by clicking on it:
DIMENSIONS & DRAWINGS
|8-Foot Park Pavilion||10-Foot Park Pavilion||12-Foot Park Pavilion||14-Foot Park Pavilion|
|Walls||7 ft , 8 ft||7 ft , 8 ft||7 ft , 8 ft||7 ft , 8 ft|
|Ceiling Height (maximum at center)||84"||98"||102"||107"|
|Roof Height at Outside Edge||88 1/2"||88 1/2"||88 1/2"||88 1/2"|
|Roof Height at Center Exterior (Tallest Point)||116"||117 1/2 "||119"||120 3/4"|
|Upper Panel (Between Posts)||12"H X 40"W||12"H X 55"W||12"H X 67"W||12"H X 79 1/2"W|
|Lower Railing Panel (Between Posts)||32"H X 40"W||32"H X 55"W||32"H X 67"W||32"H X 79 1/2"W|
|Distance Between Posts||43 1/2"||57 1/2"||69"||80 3/4"|
|Deck with Framing (Deck needs a level surface).||3 3/4"H||3 3/4"H||3 3/4"H||3 3/4"H|
|Deck Weight (Approx.)||400 lbs.||650 lbs.||940 lbs.||1280 lbs.|
|Total Weight with Deck (Approx.)||1130 lbs.||1290 lbs.||1520 lbs.||1900 lbs.|
We can customize our pavilions to suit your needs. Just tell us what size and what options you want. Prior to building any Pavilions, we provide our customers with a detailed drawing based on their proposed features. This lets you review any choices made and make any needed adjustments before it is built. Drawings are a great way to make certain all details have been considered and that your Pavilion will be exactly what you dreamed of.
You can also order your The Hexagonal Retreat Pavilion with or without a floor deck. See photos above.
Assembly Instructions for: Hexagonal Park Pavilion
Assembly is a 1 day process. Each pavilion is preassembled in our shop and all parts are clearly labeled and a step by step installation guides is included.
Though we think just about anyone could follow our instruction and install a pavilion, we understand if thats not for you. If you would like help, contact us. We have our own team for installations in California, Nevada and Southern Arizona. We also have a network of local contractors we recommend for locations farther afield.
If you have assembly questions, email or call us. And, in the unlikely event a part arrives broken, let us know and we will quickly ship a replacement part.
Care: Your Forever Redwood Furniture will last for decades in year-round weather without maintenance.
Depending on the wood grade you choose, even with harsh year-round outdoor conditions, you can expect your furniture to last from ten to forty years without maintenance of any kind.
Being outside year round is rough on any woods finish. The surface absorbs UV rays, pollution, constant variations in moisture and temperature and it also oxidizes. This is why most wood just doesnt hold up and the surface color slowly changes towards a silver patina over the years. But, with Forever Redwood, you dont have to worry. The silver patina is surface deep only (less than 1/64") and is not indicative of decay. Your set will last decades and is not compromised in any way by the surface color change. For example, we keep our display items as is without refinishing to show off this natural aging (we like the patina!).
Although Forever Redwood is maintenance-free, we recommended you take a few minutes as needed to clean by either hosing down and/or brushing/dusting away accumulated debris (no soap or chemicals needed). If youd like to keep your set looking its best for decades, please go to: Care and Finish
Keep the colors looking vibrant for decades
A quick power washing every 5 to 10 years clears away the accumulated grim, UV surface burning and the old sealant in a few minutes. When power washing be careful not to spray close to the surface or you may cut into the grain of the wood. Once dry, go over any rough spots to smooth out and ready for sealing. Youll need $2 and 10 minutes to do it. Pick up 2 sheets of sandpaper (one 100 grit and one 220 grit). Go over the spots with 100 grit for ten strokes or so and dust off. Then do the same with the fine 220 grit. Redwood sands easily. Dust off and youre ready for sealing.
New to Forever Redwood? Create an account to get started today.Create My Account