Easily create a lovely, comfortable outdoor space with your own Backyard Pavilion Kit. Handcrafted and customized just for you, we use large, sturdy, beautifully finished California Redwood to create the perfect patio covering or outdoor dining/BBQ area. With over 25 years experience, let us show you how easy it is to transform your dream ideal outdoor space into reality.
- Your Size, Your Options: Each Backyard Pavilion is built to your needs completely. You can choose a standard size or we can customize for you.
- Built to Last: We overbuild and use the best materials in the industry. No need to worry about harsh weather conditions including high wind, snow and humid climates. We offer up to 30 year warranties.
- Easy Design/Sizing Support: Complete drawings are emailed within 5 days. You do not need to figure out every detail before you order. The drawings help you easily see what works and what needs adjusting. We encourage you to take your time with the drawings, going back and forth with your design specialist until you are certain every detail is perfect.
- You Install or We Install?: Each Backyard Pavilion kit is fully erected in the shop for easy re-assembly. All hardware is included, simply bolt the pieces back together. With two people working, most kits go back up in 1 to 2 days depending on size. If you want us to do it, we will send our install team anywhere in the continental U.S. to install for you.
- Financing Help: We can build quickly, but we recommend ordering 2-3 months in advance to give you time to fine tune all the details via our drawing process. You can also take advantage of our 1/3rd deposit option, minimizing upfront cash and making 3 monthly payments.
- Outdoor Kitchen or Living Space? Wood pavilion kits are ideal for outdoor kitchens and living spaces and can be designed around existing or planned kitchens.
- Add Roofing of your choice: Kits ship complete except the final roofing. An asphalt shingle roof or a metal roof should be added to maximize weather resistance and longevity. Tile roofs can be accommodated, but require beefing up the structure in order to handle the significant weight.
- Questions? - Download the ebook "Everything you Wanted to Know about Pergolas & Pavilions" for answers to frequently asked questions or please contact our Pavilion Advisor.
You can easily piece together your Backyard Pavilion Kit in less than a day, with hinges that snap together and no cheap plastic attachments or braces. We only use restoration forestry wood and steel to ensure that your Pavilion will last a generation. We can have a design to you within days, ship immediately, and even send an assembly team to set it up for you. We also guarantee all of our products for up to 30 years. Contact us now to learn more!
Specifications have the following sections, any of which you may go to directly by clicking on it:
DIMENSIONS & DRAWINGS (PROVIDED PRIOR TO CONSTRUCTION)
Backyard Pavilions Kits are available in lengths from 10' to 40' and widths from 8' to 24'.
We can customize our pavilions to suit your needs. Just tell us what size and options you want. Prior to building any Pavilion, we provide our customers with a detailed drawing based on their proposed features (see samples below). This allows you review selections, and make all necessary adjustments before we begin building. Drawings are a great way to make certain all details have been considered so that your Pavilion will be exactly what you dreamed of.
Assembly instructions for: Backyard Pavilion Kits
Assembly instructions for: Ways To Attach Your Pavilion Posts to the Ground
All You Need is a Few Tools and a Friend.
Assembly is best done by two people over a half to full day depending on size. Pergolas require a ratchet, wrench, hammer and ladder. Some assemblies may require a drill to attach the posts into concrete. As with all of our products, we preassemble pergolas in our shop to ensure everything fits together. All hardware is included with clearly labeled parts. We also include detailed step-by-step instructions.
Take a look below at our assembly instructions for specific details. If you'd like a concrete pour to hold the posts, your project will require an additional half day prior to assembly. Please complete the concrete pour a few days prior to assembly to allow the concrete to cure.
Special skills are not required to re-assemble our pergolas. If you would like help, just let us know. We have our own team for installations in California, Nevada and Southern Arizona, and a network of local contractors we recommend for farther afield.
Care: Your Forever Redwood Furniture will last for decades in year-round weather without maintenance.
Depending on the wood grade you choose, you should expect your furniture to last 10-40 years without maintenance even in climates with harsh, year round conditions.
Being outside year-round is rough on all wood finishings. The surface absorbs UV rays and pollution, there is a constant variation in moisture and temperature, and oxidization occurs. Over the years, most woods degrade and decay, and the surface color will slowly fade towards a silver patina. This is not the case with Forever Redwood. The silver patina is surface deep (less than 1/64") and is not indicative of decay. Your set will last decades and will not compromised in any way by surface color changes. We keep our display items as is without refinishing as examples to show off the natural aging process (we like the patina!).
Although Forever Redwood is maintenance-free, we recommended that you take a few minutes as needed to clean by either hosing down and/or brushing/dusting away accumulated debris (no soap or chemicals needed). If you’d like to keep your set looking its best for decades, please go to: Care and Finish.