Backyard Pavilion Kits
We are a Turnkey One-Stop Shop: We design and size with you, then build, deliver and can also install anywhere in the Continental U.S.
Instantly add your ideal gathering spot for the family with your very own Backyard Pavilion Kit. Each kit is handcrafted, sized and customized the way you want using sturdy, beautifully finished Redwood to create a lovely longstanding outdoor dining/BBQ/gathering/relaxation area.
This Custom Redwood Pavilion is available in a variety of sizes and colors and is constructed double-strength to ensure the elements don’t get the best of it. Our Backyard Pavilion Kit has a beautifully arched roof, has a subtle style that can suit any type of house, or backyard area. The pillars can rest on your patio or grass, or can be anchored down for extra stability. Either way, this Backyard Pavilion Kit is built to last, and we guarantee it.
- Your Size, Your Options: Each Backyard Pavilion is built to your needs completely. You can choose a standard size or we can custom size.
- Built to Last: We overbuild and use the best materials in the industry. No need to worry about harsh weather conditions including high wind, snow and humid climates. We offer up to 30 year warranties.
- Easy Design/Sizing Support: Complete drawings are emailed within 3 days. You do not need to figure out every detail before you order. The drawings help you easily see what works and what needs adjusting. We encourage you to take your time with the drawings and go back and forth with your design specialist until you are certain every detail is perfect.
- You Install or We Install?: Each Backyard Pavilion kit is fully erected in the shop for easy re-assembly and all hardware is included. Just bolt the pieces back together. Depending on size, most kits go back up in 1 to 2 days with one helper. And, if you want us to do it, we will send our install team anywhere in the U.S. to install for you.
- Financing Help: We can build quickly, but we recommend ordering 2 to 3 months in advance to give you time to fine tune all the details via the drawings. You can also take advantage of our 1/3rd deposit option on site to not tie up a lot of cash upfront and can make 3 monthly payments.
- Outdoor Kitchen or Living Space? Wood pavilion kits are ideal for outdoor kitchens and living spaces and can be designed around existing or planned kitchens.
- Add Roofing of your choice: Kits ship complete except the final roofing. An asphalt shingle roof or a metal roof should be added to maximize weather resistance and longevity. Tile roofs can be accommodated, but require beefing up the structure further to handle the significant extra weight.
- Questions? - Download the ebook "Everything you Wanted to Know about Pergolas & Pavilions" for answers to frequently asked questions or please contact our Pavilion Advisor.
You can easily piece together your Backyard Pavilion Kit in less than a day, with hinges that snap together, and no cheap plastic attachments or braces. We use only restoration forestry wood and steel to ensure that your Pavilion will last a generation. We can have a design to you within days, ship immediately, and even send an assembly team to help you set it all up. We also guarantee all of our products for up to 30 years. Contact us now to learn more!
Specifications has the following sections, any of which you may go to directly by clicking on it:
DIMENSIONS & DRAWINGS (PROVIDED PRIOR TO CONSTRUCTION)
Backyard Pavilions Kits are available in lengths from 10' to 40' and widths from 8' to 24'.
We can customize our pavilions to suit your needs. Just tell us what size and what options you want. Prior to building any Pavilion, we provide our customers with a detailed drawing based on their proposed features (see samples below). This lets you review any choices made and make any needed adjustments before it is built. Drawings are a great way to make certain all details have been considered and that your Pavilion will be exactly what you dreamed of.
|For additional long-term structural strength, we add solid timber blocking in-between the dual support timbers as shown in the drawing below. With this blocking, the dual supports are in effect converted into one solid 7 1/4 inch x 6 1/2 inch timber as shown below:|
Assembly Instructions for: Backyard Pavilion Kits
Assembly Instructions for: How to Anchor Your Pavilion
Assembly is a 1 day process. Each pavilion is preassembled in our shop and all parts are clearly labeled and a step by step installation guides is included.
Though we think just about anyone could follow our instruction and install a pavilion, we understand if thats not for you. If you would like help, contact us. We have our own team for installations in California, Nevada and Southern Arizona. We also have a network of local contractors we recommend for locations farther afield.
If you have assembly questions, email or call us. And, in the unlikely event a part arrives broken, let us know and we will quickly ship a replacement part.
Care: Your Forever Redwood Furniture will last for decades in year-round weather without maintenance.
Depending on the wood grade you choose, even with harsh year-round outdoor conditions, you can expect your furniture to last from ten to forty years without maintenance of any kind.
Being outside year round is rough on any woods finish. The surface absorbs UV rays, pollution, constant variations in moisture and temperature and it also oxidizes. This is why most wood just doesnt hold up and the surface color slowly changes towards a silver patina over the years. But, with Forever Redwood, you dont have to worry. The silver patina is surface deep only (less than 1/64") and is not indicative of decay. Your set will last decades and is not compromised in any way by the surface color change. For example, we keep our display items as is without refinishing to show off this natural aging (we like the patina!).
Although Forever Redwood is maintenance-free, we recommended you take a few minutes as needed to clean by either hosing down and/or brushing/dusting away accumulated debris (no soap or chemicals needed). If youd like to keep your set looking its best for decades, please go to: Care and Finish
Keep the colors looking vibrant for decades
A quick power washing every 5 to 10 years clears away the accumulated grim, UV surface burning and the old sealant in a few minutes. When power washing be careful not to spray close to the surface or you may cut into the grain of the wood. Once dry, go over any rough spots to smooth out and ready for sealing. Youll need $2 and 10 minutes to do it. Pick up 2 sheets of sandpaper (one 100 grit and one 220 grit). Go over the spots with 100 grit for ten strokes or so and dust off. Then do the same with the fine 220 grit. Redwood sands easily. Dust off and youre ready for sealing.
New to Forever Redwood? Create an account to get started today.Create My Account