The Arched Thick Timber Pavilion Kit is one more of our overbuilt beauties. We can give you more words about how great it is, or just let the old adage “a picture is worth a thousand words” do it for us.. Check out the pictures sent by our customers. Nothing doctored up for marketing pizazz. Just the facts…. Dream big or small and consider it done.
- Your Size, Your Options: Each Pavilion is built to meet your needs completely. Choose a standard size or customize with us.
- Built to Last: We overbuild and use the best materials in the industry. No need to worry about harsh weather conditions including high winds, snow and humid climates. We offer up to 30 year warranties.
- Easy Design/Sizing Support: Your order's drawings are emailed within 5 days. Usually just a few emails with our design team is all you need before every detail is the way you want.
- You Install or We Install?: Each Pavilion is fully erected in the shop for easy re-assembly. All hardware is included, simply bolt the pieces back together. Depending on size, most kits go back up in 1 to 2 days. If you want us to do it for you, we will send our install team anywhere in the US.
- Financing Help: We can build quickly, but recommend ordering 2 to 3 months in advance to give you time to fine tune the details via our drawing process. You can also take advantage of our 1/3rd deposit option to minimize on your down payment with a few monthly payments.
- Outdoor Kitchen or Living Space? Wood pavilion kits are ideal for outdoor kitchens and living spaces and can be designed around existing or planned kitchens.
- Add Roofing of your choice: Kits ship complete except for the final roofing. An asphalt shingle roof or a metal roof should be added to maximize weather resistance and longevity. Tile roofs can be accommodated, but require additional structural support in order to handle the significant extra weight.
- Questions? - Download the ebook "Everything you Wanted to Know about Pergolas & Pavilions" for answers to frequently asked questions or please contact our Pavilion Advisor.
We also guarantee all of our products for up to 30 years. Contact us now to learn more!
Specifications have the following sections, any of which you may go to directly by clicking:
DIMENSIONS & DRAWINGS (PROVIDED PRIOR TO CONSTRUCTION)
Arched Thick Timber Pavilion are available in lengths from 10' to 40' and widths from 8' to 24'.
We customize our Pergolas to suit your needs. Just tell us what size and options you want. Prior to building, we provide our customers with a detailed set of drawings based on their initial choices and sizes. Our drawing process is the perfect tool to show you every detail and dimension from multiple angles. It gives you the freedom to visualize each detail, making sure that everything is exactly as you'd like before we get the go-ahead to begin building. Drawings are emailed within 5 business days, and we'll revise your drawings as much as needed to make sure all detail and sizing issues are perfected prior to beginning construction.
For additional long-term structural strength, we add solid timber blocking in-between the dual support timbers. With this blocking, the dual supports are in effect converted into one solid 7 1/4 inch x 6 1/2 inch timber. See the example drawing below:
Assembly instructions for: Arched Thick Timber Pavilion
Assembly instructions for: Ways To Attach Your Pergola Posts to the Ground
All You Need is a Few Tools and a Friend.
Assembly is best done by two people and usually takes about half a day to a day, depending on size. Pergolas need a ratchet wrench, a hammer and a ladder to put them together. In some cases, you might need a drill to attach the posts into concrete. As with all our products, we preassemble pergolas in our shop to ensure everything fits together. All hardware is included and all parts are clearly labeled before it is shipped. We also include detailed step-by-step instructions.
Take a look at our assembly instructions below for specific details. If you plan to pour concrete to hold the posts, the project will require an additional half day prior to assembly. Please do the concrete pour a few days prior to assembly to allow the concrete to cure.
Special talent is not required to re-assemble our pergolas. But, if you would like help, just let us know. We have our own team for installations in California, Nevada and Southern Arizona and a network of local contractors we recommend for farther afield.
Care: Your Forever Redwood Furniture will last for decades in year-round weather without maintenance.
Depending on the wood grade you choose, even with harsh year-round outdoor conditions, you can expect your furniture to last from ten to forty years without maintenance of any kind.
Being outside year-round is rough on any woods finish. The surface absorbs UV rays, pollution, constant variations in moisture and temperature and it also oxidizes. This is why most wood just doesn’t hold up and the surface color slowly changes towards a silver patina over the years. But, with Forever Redwood, you don’t have to worry. The silver patina is surface deep only (less than 1/64") and is not indicative of decay. Your set will last decades and is not compromised in any way by the surface color change. For example, we keep our display items as is without refinishing to show off this natural aging (we like the patina!).
Although Forever Redwood is maintenance-free, we recommended you take a few minutes as needed to clean by either hosing down and/or brushing/dusting away accumulated debris (no soap or chemicals needed). If you’d like to keep your set looking its best for decades, please go to: Care and Finish.