We started with our popular Sun Gazebo’s sliding wall panels which give you the maximum flexibility as the weather changes to open or close up your structure in seconds. Then, we had a customer add traditional Japanese lines to the roof and the beautiful open walled Kikue's Pavilion was born. Can be customized as you'd like and can be built up to 20’ x 20’. Decay warranties of up to 20 years. Free nationwide shipping.
- Your Size, Your Options: First, estimate the size and roof orientation you think will work. Then we will refine the details and after a couple rounds of drawings, a lovely structure will come to life. We will stay with your ideas until you have something you completely love. Each Asian Fusion is built your way. Every detail is malleable.
- Built to Last: We are a forest restoration company. We steward our forest lands and from the limited amount of lumber we harvest, we hand select the best, fattest timbers for each job. We use the best sealant and only stainless steel hardware so you can rest assured in high wind, snow and/or humid climates. We offer industry leading warranties of up to 30 years.
- Easy Design/Sizing Support: Your order's drawings are emailed within 5 days. The drawings are the perfect tool so you don't have to figure it all out beforehand. Just take some time with our design team until every detail is just the way you want.
- You Install or We Install?: Each Asian Fusion is fully erected in the shop for easy re-assembly. All hardware is included. Just bolt the timbers and panels back together. Most kits go back up in 6 to 8 hours with one helper. And, if you want a pass on installation, our install team goes anywhere in the U.S. to install.
- Financing Help: We can build quickly, but we recommend ordering 2 to 3 months in advance to have time to fine tune the details via the drawings. You can also take advantage of our 1/3rd deposit option on site to spread out the cash via a couple monthly payments.
- No Additional Roof Needed: The Asian Fusion roof is made with overlapping thick timbers. It is designed to remain an exposed wood roof and hold up fine to year round weather. Just add a coat of sealant every couple years to keep it supple and good to go.
- Questions? - Download the ebook "Everything you Wanted to Know about Pergolas & Pavilions" for answers to frequently asked questions or please contact our Pavilion Advisor.
Specifications has the following sections, any of which you may go to directly by clicking on it:
DIMENSIONS & DRAWINGS (PROVIDED PRIOR TO CONSTRUCTION)
Kikue's Pavilion Dimensions Example
Assembly instructions for: Kikue's Pavilion
Assembly instructions for: Ways To Attach Your Pergola Posts to the Ground
All You Need is a Few Tools and a Friend.
Assembly is best done by two people and usually takes about half a day to a day, depending on size. Pergolas need a ratchet wrench, a hammer and a ladder to put them together. In some cases, you might need a drill to attach the posts into concrete. As with all our products, we preassemble pergolas in our shop to ensure everything fits together. All hardware is included and all parts are clearly labeled before it is shipped. We also include detailed step-by-step instructions.
Take a look at our assembly instructions below for specific details. If you plan to pour concrete to hold the posts, the project will require an additional half day prior to assembly. Please do the concrete pour a few days prior to assembly to allow the concrete to cure.
Special talent is not required to re-assemble our pergolas. But, if you would like help, just let us know. We have our own team for installations in California, Nevada and Southern Arizona and a network of local contractors we recommend for farther afield.
Care: Your Forever Redwood Furniture will last for decades in year-round weather without maintenance.
Depending on the wood grade you choose, even with harsh year-round outdoor conditions, you can expect your furniture to last from ten to forty years without maintenance of any kind.
Being outside year-round is rough on any woods finish. The surface absorbs UV rays, pollution, constant variations in moisture and temperature and it also oxidizes. This is why most wood just doesn’t hold up and the surface color slowly changes towards a silver patina over the years. But, with Forever Redwood, you don’t have to worry. The silver patina is surface deep only (less than 1/64") and is not indicative of decay. Your set will last decades and is not compromised in any way by the surface color change. For example, we keep our display items as is without refinishing to show off this natural aging (we like the patina!).
Although Forever Redwood is maintenance-free, we recommended you take a few minutes as needed to clean by either hosing down and/or brushing/dusting away accumulated debris (no soap or chemicals needed). If you’d like to keep your set looking its best for decades, please go to: Care and Finish.