The Illuminati Porch Pavilion takes the best of a pergola and a pavilion to make a hybrid structure that allows the right amount of sunlight in while keeping your guests cool and out of the year round weather. Can be built any size and height, personalized and we can even install it if you don't have the time. We are a one stop shop. If you can dream it, we will make it so. Free nationwide shipping.
- Any Size: Each pavilion is built to completely meet your needs. Choose between standard sizes or create your own custom sizes.
- Will Last Decades: We insist on thick timber construction, extensive notching and other overbuilding details so you don't have to worry about harsh weather conditions like high winds, snow, and humid climates. We offer up to 20 year warranties.
- Easy Design and Sizing: You will receive detailed drawings within 5 business days of submitting your order. This way, you don't have to iron out every detail before placing your order. Our drawing process allows you to see easily what works and what needs adjusting. We encourage you to take your time with the drawings, going back and forth with our team until you are certain that every detail is just right. Every aspect can be adjusted including the roof pitch, post spacing and height. You can even add in custom details.
- You Install or We Install?: Each kit is fully erected in the shop for easy re-assembly. No drilling, sanding or cutting needed. Simply bolt the pieces back together. Most jobs go back up in 1 day with two people working. If you are not interested in putting up the kit, let us know and we will send our team anywhere in the U.S. to install for you.
- Add Roofing of your Choice: Kits ship with everything you need except the final roofing. An asphalt shingle or metal roof is recommended to maximize weather resistance and longevity. Tile roofs can be accommodated but require structural beefing up in order to handle the significant extra weight.
- Questions? - Download the ebook "Everything you Wanted to Know about Pergolas & Pavilions" for answers to frequently asked questions or please contact our Pavilion Advisor.
Contact us to find out how to get started, and how we can help, from design, to putting it together at your house!
Specifications have the following sections, any of which you may go to directly by clicking:
DIMENSIONS & DRAWINGS (PROVIDED PRIOR TO CONSTRUCTION)
The Illuminati Pavilion Kit Dimensions Example
The Illuminati Pavilion Kit is available in lengths from 10' to 30' and widths from 8' to 20'. The length and width are the overall roof measurements. The standard roof overhang is 12".
For additional long-term structural strength, we add solid timber blocking in-between the dual support timbers as shown in the drawing below. With this blocking, the dual supports are in effect converted into one solid 7 1/4 inch x 6 1/2 inch timber as shown below:
Assembly Instructions for: The Illuminati Porch Pavilion
Assembly Instructions for: How to Anchor Your Pavilion
All You Need is a Few Tools and a Friend.
Assembly is best done by two people and usually takes about half a day to a day, depending on size. Pergolas need a ratchet wrench, a hammer and a ladder to put them together. In some cases, you might need a drill to attach the posts into concrete. As with all our products, we preassemble pergolas in our shop to ensure everything fits together. All hardware is included and all parts are clearly labeled before it is shipped. We also include detailed step-by-step instructions.
Take a look at our assembly instructions below for specific details. If you plan to pour concrete to hold the posts, the project will require an additional half day prior to assembly. Please do the concrete pour a few days prior to assembly to allow the concrete to cure.
Special talent is not required to re-assemble our pergolas. But, if you would like help, just let us know. We have our own team for installations in California, Nevada and Southern Arizona and a network of local contractors we recommend for farther afield.
Care: Your Forever Redwood Furniture will last for decades in year-round weather without maintenance.
Depending on the wood grade you choose, even with harsh year-round outdoor conditions, you can expect your furniture to last from ten to forty years without maintenance of any kind.
Being outside year-round is rough on any woods finish. The surface absorbs UV rays, pollution, constant variations in moisture and temperature and it also oxidizes. This is why most wood just doesn’t hold up and the surface color slowly changes towards a silver patina over the years. But, with Forever Redwood, you don’t have to worry. The silver patina is surface deep only (less than 1/64") and is not indicative of decay. Your set will last decades and is not compromised in any way by the surface color change. For example, we keep our display items as is without refinishing to show off this natural aging (we like the patina!).
Although Forever Redwood is maintenance-free, we recommended you take a few minutes as needed to clean by either hosing down and/or brushing/dusting away accumulated debris (no soap or chemicals needed). If you’d like to keep your set looking its best for decades, please go to: Care and Finish.