If you are looking for a truly distinctive thick timber shelter to create the perfect outdoor retreat, your Andrea's can be built any size you can dream up. Each Andrea's Cupola is customized to meet your needs. We offer free Nationwide Shipping and permit and on-site assembly support. Decay warranties of up to 20 years.
- We make designing your Pavilion a snap. Just let us know your thoughts by email or by phone and we'll help you fine-tune the details.
- Detailed Drawings of your order are emailed within 5 business days. You can change any detail or dimension to ensure your pavilion will work perfectly for you.
- Tailor your Pavilion with shading options, privacy screens, custom stains, ceiling fan bases, electrical trim kits and more (see More Options).
- Our Materials are guaranteed to last decades. Redwood outlasts teak and cedar. We use oversized timbers, Stainless Steel hardware and the best weather resistant sealant.
- All joints are notched so your Outdoor Wood Pavilion Kits will never sag, warp, twist, or shrink. Each timber is finely sanded to a smooth to the touch feel.
- We offer White Glove Service nationwide in case you want the same crews that build the structures to come to your home and put them up.
Specifications have the following sections, any of which you may go to directly by clicking:
DIMENSIONS & DRAWINGS (PROVIDED PRIOR TO CONSTRUCTION)
The Loreto Pavilion is available in lengths from 10' to 38' and widths from 8' to 24'. The length and width are the overall roof measurements. The standard roof overhang is 12".
Assembly Instructions for: Andrea's Cupola Pavilion
Assembly Instructions for: How to Anchor Your Pavilion
All You Need is a Few Tools and a Friend.
Assembly is best done by two people and usually takes about half a day to a day, depending on size. Pergolas need a ratchet wrench, a hammer and a ladder to put them together. In some cases, you might need a drill to attach the posts into concrete. As with all our products, we preassemble pergolas in our shop to ensure everything fits together. All hardware is included and all parts are clearly labeled before it is shipped. We also include detailed step-by-step instructions.
Take a look at our assembly instructions below for specific details. If you plan to pour concrete to hold the posts, the project will require an additional half day prior to assembly. Please do the concrete pour a few days prior to assembly to allow the concrete to cure.
Special talent is not required to re-assemble our pergolas. But, if you would like help, just let us know. We have our own team for installations in California, Nevada and Southern Arizona and a network of local contractors we recommend for farther afield.
Care: Your Forever Redwood Furniture will last for decades in year-round weather without maintenance.
Depending on the wood grade you choose, even with harsh year-round outdoor conditions, you can expect your furniture to last from ten to forty years without maintenance of any kind.
Being outside year-round is rough on any woods finish. The surface absorbs UV rays, pollution, constant variations in moisture and temperature and it also oxidizes. This is why most wood just doesn’t hold up and the surface color slowly changes towards a silver patina over the years. But, with Forever Redwood, you don’t have to worry. The silver patina is surface deep only (less than 1/64") and is not indicative of decay. Your set will last decades and is not compromised in any way by the surface color change. For example, we keep our display items as is without refinishing to show off this natural aging (we like the patina!).
Although Forever Redwood is maintenance-free, we recommended you take a few minutes as needed to clean by either hosing down and/or brushing/dusting away accumulated debris (no soap or chemicals needed). If you’d like to keep your set looking its best for decades, please go to: Care and Finish.