Cottages & Bungalows Maggazine: Showing our Hot Tub Pavilion product in their article of 2021.
Nothing is quite like spending time in the hot tub. The Hot Tub Pavilion is the perfect compliment to a good soak. It adds privacy, style, and shelters you and your hot tub so can take a dip all year long. Add a true spa feel to your hot tub right in your backyard. Let us know the size of your jacuzzi and we then design around it for a snug fit. Free nationwide shipping.
- Any Size: Each pavilion is built exactly to meet your needs. Choose a standard size, or select the custom size option. In the photos above, you will see examples of our outdoor pavilions from 8' to 60' built and installed all over the country.
- Will Last Decades: We insist on thick timber construction, extensive notching, and other overbuilding details so you don't have to worry about harsh weather conditions like high winds, snow and humidity. For Pavilions and other large outdoor structures, we offer warranties up to 20 years.
- Meet our Team of In-House Architects: To get started, simply enter in the dimensions you think will work for your dream structure and proceed to checkout. Don't worry about getting every detail just right! Once you checkout and we receive your initial deposit, the Design-to-Done process begins. One of our In-House Architects will be assigned to you and will email you within a business day to get the process started. You can expect an initial set of drawings detailing your structure within 5 business days. You can make as many changes as you need to get things right by going back and forth with your Architect until you are completely satisfied. We won't start building your structure until you give us the final word! We recommend you set aside a month for the Design process so that you can clearly see how everything will fit together. We don't charge extra for the Design-to-Done process because it is the backbone of our promise to give you exactly what you want!
- You Install or We Install?: Each kit is fully composed and erected in the shop for easy re-assembly. No drilling, sanding or cutting necessary. Simply bolt the pieces back together.
- Our White Glove Assembly is available in all 50 states: Let us do the installation for you. This service includes assembly, anchoring, and details like adding flashing, curtain rods and roofing. White Glove Assembly costs anywhere between 25-45% of the cost of your structure. We are happy to provide a specific quote for you during the Design process as we finalize the details together. If you have an old structure that needs to be taken down and disposed of, let us know. We can generally add this to the scope of work.
- Financing Help: We design and build quickly, however we recommend that you begin your order 2-3 months in advance. This window will allow you the time to design and review all the details. We provide a 1/3rd deposit option with 3 monthly payments so that you can take advantage of our extensive design process with a minimal cost upfront.
- Outdoor Kitchen or Living Space? Wood pavilion kits are ideal for outdoor kitchens and living spaces, and can be designed around existing or planned kitchens.
- Add Roofing of your Choice: Every aspect of this Pavilion is yours to customize, including roofing. When you choose our White Glove Assembly, $4 per square foot of roofing materials is automatically included, and is more than enough to cover the costs of standard asphalt shingles or metal roofing. 95% of our customers choose a standard roof in a color and style that matches their existing home. Other options include copper, wooden shingles or tile. Some even choose to swap out part of all of the tongue and groove ceiling for a polycarbonate roof. If you'd like a premium roofing material, or if you're doing the install yourself and would like to include roofing in your order, just let us know. Do you envision solar panels on your roof? Solar panels require no extra reinforcement. All of our Pavilions and Pergolas can hold solar panels and we can always adjust the roof pitch to accommodate your vision. With over 25 years of experience, we are here to make your dreams come true and your structures safe, sound, and ready to last decades.
- Questions? Download our ebook "Everything you Wanted to Know about Pergolas & Pavilions" for answers to frequently asked questions or please contact our Pavilion Advisor.
Specifications has the following sections, any of which you may go to directly by clicking on it:
DIMENSIONS & DRAWINGS
Dimensions Common to All
Posts are full-dimension 4" x 4" timbers 7'H (see drawings below), which makes a 7' clearance where walls and roof meet. The roof is 9'11"H. The bar if chosen as an option is 18"W x 34"H. Bar length equals the spacing inside the posts for your pavilion size.
Hot Tub Pavilions are available in lengths from 8' to 16'. Spacing inside the posts is 6" less than the total length. Roof overhangs 7" on all sides beyond the posts.
We can customize our pavilions to suit your needs. Just tell us what size and what options you want. Prior to building any Pavilion, we provide our customers with a detailed drawing based on their proposed features. This lets you review any choices made and make any needed adjustments before it is built. Drawings are a great way to make certain all details have been considered and that your pavilion will be exactly what you dreamed of
|Gazebo Size:||Space to Allow Hot Tub||Area to Allow Hot Tub|
|7 ft||x||7 ft||6.33 ft||x||6.33 ft||=||40.11 ft|
|7 ft||x||8 ft||6.33 ft||x||7.33 ft||=||46.44 ft|
|7 ft||x||9 ft||6.33 ft||x||8.33 ft||=||52.78 ft|
|7 ft||x||10 ft||6.33 ft||x||9.33 ft||=||59.11 ft|
|7 ft||x||12 ft||6.33 ft||x||11.33 ft||=||71.78 ft|
|7 ft||x||14 ft||6.33 ft||x||13.33 ft||=||84.44 ft|
|7 ft||x||16 ft||6.33 ft||x||15.33 ft||=||97.11 ft|
|8 ft||x||7 ft||7.33 ft||x||6.33 ft||=||46.44 ft|
|8 ft||x||8 ft||7.33 ft||x||7.33 ft||=||53.78 ft|
|8 ft||x||9 ft||7.33 ft||x||8.33 ft||=||61.11 ft|
|8 ft||x||10 ft||7.33 ft||x||9.33 ft||=||68.44 ft|
|8 ft||x||12 ft||7.33 ft||x||11.33 ft||=||83.11 ft|
|8 ft||x||14 ft||7.33 ft||x||13.33 ft||=||97.78 ft|
|8 ft||x||16 ft||7.33 ft||x||15.33 ft||=||112.44 ft|
|9 ft||x||7 ft||8.33 ft||x||6.33 ft||=||52.78 ft|
|9 ft||x||8 ft||8.33 ft||x||7.33 ft||=||61.11 ft|
|9 ft||x||9 ft||8.33 ft||x||8.33 ft||=||69.44 ft|
|9 ft||x||10 ft||8.33 ft||x||9.33 ft||=||77.78 ft|
|9 ft||x||12 ft||8.33 ft||x||11.33 ft||=||94.44 ft|
|9 ft||x||14 ft||8.33 ft||x||13.33 ft||=||111.11 ft|
|9 ft||x||16 ft||8.33 ft||x||15.33 ft||=||127.78 ft|
|10 ft||x||7 ft||9.33 ft||x||6.33 ft||=||59.11 ft|
|10 ft||x||8 ft||9.33 ft||x||7.33 ft||=||68.44 ft|
|10 ft||x||9 ft||9.33 ft||x||8.33 ft||=||77.78 ft|
|10 ft||x||10 ft||9.33 ft||x||9.33 ft||=||87.11 ft|
|10 ft||x||12 ft||9.33 ft||x||11.33 ft||=||105.78 ft|
|10 ft||x||14 ft||9.33 ft||x||13.33 ft||=||124.44 ft|
|10 ft||x||16 ft||9.33 ft||x||15.33 ft||=||143.11 ft|
|Gazebo Size:||Space to Allow Hot Tub||Area to Allow Hot Tub|
|12 ft||x||7 ft||11.33 ft||x||6.33 ft||=||71.78 ft|
|12 ft||x||8 ft||11.33 ft||x||7.33 ft||=||83.11 ft|
|12 ft||x||9 ft||11.33 ft||x||8.33 ft||=||94.44 ft|
|12 ft||x||10 ft||11.33 ft||x||9.33 ft||=||105.78 ft|
|12 ft||x||12 ft||11.33 ft||x||11.33 ft||=||128.44 ft|
|12 ft||x||14 ft||11.33 ft||x||13.33 ft||=||151.11 ft|
|12 ft||x||16 ft||11.33 ft||x||15.33 ft||=||173.78 ft|
|14 ft||x||7 ft||13.33 ft||x||6.33 ft||=||84.44 ft|
|14 ft||x||8 ft||13.33 ft||x||7.33 ft||=||97.78 ft|
|14 ft||x||9 ft||13.33 ft||x||8.33 ft||=||111.11 ft|
|14 ft||x||10 ft||13.33 ft||x||9.33 ft||=||124.44 ft|
|14 ft||x||12 ft||13.33 ft||x||11.33 ft||=||151.11 ft|
|14 ft||x||14 ft||13.33 ft||x||13.33 ft||=||177.78 ft|
|14 ft||x||16 ft||13.33 ft||x||15.33 ft||=||204.44 ft|
|16 ft||x||7 ft||15.33 ft||x||6.33 ft||=||97.11 ft|
|16 ft||x||8 ft||15.33 ft||x||7.33 ft||=||112.44 ft|
|16 ft||x||9 ft||15.33 ft||x||8.33 ft||=||127.78 ft|
|16 ft||x||10 ft||15.33 ft||x||9.33 ft||=||143.11 ft|
|16 ft||x||12 ft||15.33 ft||x||11.33 ft||=||173.78 ft|
|16 ft||x||14 ft||15.33 ft||x||13.33 ft||=||204.44 ft|
|16 ft||x||16 ft||15.33 ft||x||15.33 ft||=||235.11 ft|
Assembly Instructions for: Hot Tub Enclosure Kits/ Hot Tub Pavilions
Assembly Instructions for: How to Anchor Your Pavilion
Assembly is best done by two people over a half to full day depending on the size. Pavilions require a ratchet wrench, hammer, and ladder. Some assemblies may require a drill to attach the posts into concrete. As with all of our products, we preassemble Pavilions in our shop to ensure that everything fits together. All hardware is included with clearly labeled parts. We include detailed step-by-step instructions.
If you'd like a concrete pour to hold the posts, your project will require an additional half day prior to assembly. Please complete the concrete pour a few days prior to assembly to allow the concrete to cure.
Our White Glove Assembly is Available in all 50 states. If you would like us to do the assembly for you, just choose this option in the drop down menu as your check out. We will get in touch with you about all of the details!
Care: Your Forever Redwood Furniture will last for decades in year-round weather without maintenance.
Depending on the wood grade you choose, you should expect your furniture to last 10-40 years without maintenance, even in climates with harsh year-round conditions. We offer warranties against decay for up to 20 years on our outdoor structures. Learn more about our warranties.
Although Forever Redwood is maintenance-free, we recommend that you take a few minutes as needed to clean by either hosing down and/or brushing/dusting away accumulated debris (no soap or chemicals needed). If you’d like to keep your set looking its best for decades, please go to: Care and Finish.