Hot Tub Enclosure Kits / Hot Tub Pavilion
Nothing makes homeowners happier than spending time in their hot tub, and our Hot Tub Pavilion is the perfect compliment to a good soak. This Hot Tub Enclosure Kit Made of Redwood adds privacy, style, and shelter to your hot tub. With this beautiful redwood enclosure, you can take a dip all year long, and add a true spa feel to your hot tub, right in your backyard!
These unique Hot Tub Enclosure Kits can be lifted and placed directly over your hot tub, making getting in and out simple, while giving you overhead shelter, as well as optional privacy via tiled glass windows. You can slide the windows open to give your Hot Tub Enclosure an open-air feel, or close them to keep out harsh weather, sun, or prying eyes.
- Your Size, Your Options: Each Pavilion is built your way. Choose the width and length from the standard sizes up to 16', or let us know if your are going custom in any way. The Hot Tub Enclosure kit can be open walled or you can have sliding windows on some or all walls. You can add a skylight or even an optional bar (see photos above).
- Built to Last: We overbuild and use the best materials in the industry. No need to worry about wind, snow and/or humid climates. We offer up to 30 year warranties.
- Easy Design/Sizing Support: Complete drawings are emailed within 3 days. Drawings help you easily see what works and what needs adjusting so you do not have to figure it all out before ordering. We encourage you to take go back and forth with our design specialists until you are certain every detail is perfect.
- You Install or We Install?: Your Hot Tub Pavilion is fully erected in the shop for easy re-assembly and all hardware is included. Just bolt the pieces back together. Depending on size, most kits go back up in 4 to 6 hours with one helper. And, if you want us to do it, we'll send a team anywhere in the U.S. to install for you.
- Financing Help: We can build quickly, but we recommend ordering your outdoor pavilion kit 2 to 3 months in advance to give you time to get everything just right via the drawings. You can also choose our 1/3rd deposit option at checkout to not tie up cash upfront and make 3 monthly payments.
- Questions? - Download the ebook "Everything you Wanted to Know about Pergolas & Pavilions" for answers to frequently asked questions or please contact our Pavilion Advisor
Our Forever Redwood products, including the Hot Tub Enclosure Kit Made of Redwood, are durable by nature, and built with the strongest, highest quality sustainably-forested wood on the market. Plus, they’re easy to install, and ship quickly in just a few days. Contact us with your dimensions and style requirements, and we can give you a quote and design order ASAP.
Specifications has the following sections, any of which you may go to directly by clicking on it:
DIMENSIONS & DRAWINGS
Dimensions Common to All
Posts are full-dimension 4" x 4" timbers 7'H (see drawings below), which makes a 7' clearance where walls and roof meet. The roof is 9'11"H. The barif chosen as an optionis 18"W x 34"H. Bar length equals the spacing inside the posts for your pavilion size.
Hot Tub Pavilions are available in lengths from 8' to 16'. Spacing inside the posts is 6" less than the total length. Roof overhangs 7" on all sides beyond the posts.
We can customize our pavilions to suit your needs. Just tell us what size and what options you want. Prior to building any Pavilion, we provide our customers with a detailed drawing based on their proposed features. This lets you review any choices made and make any needed adjustments before it is built. Drawings are a great way to make certain all details have been considered and that your pavilion will be exactly what you dreamed of
Our 2' x 2' and 3' x 3' skylights are fixed they do not open. Larger size 4 x 4 opens for ventilation.
Roof: A snow load roof is standard with all pavilions. If your pavilion is going to be installed in a heavy snow area, we recommend going with the smaller 2' x 2' skylight size.
The Hot Tub Pavilion can be ordered with or without windows. The four windows per side slide within the frame for ventilation. The windows are removable to create a more open area or leave in for a more privacy. Windows are semi-transparent tinted acrylic allowing visibility while adding privacy and blocking the sun. The acrylic will not fade, and is also available in solid white or clear.
Height of the windows can vary to fit the height that works best for you. Most customers have the window frame about an inch or two below the height of their Jacuzzis. In Advanced Options choose from 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, and 36 from the ground to where the window frames should begin.
We can also make your Hot Tub Pavilion without windows, in any size up to 16' by 16'. Please contact us if you'd like a size other than those listed below.
Assembly Instructions for: Hot Tub Enclosure Kits/ Hot Tub Pavilions
Assembly Instructions for: How to Anchor Your Pavilion
Assembly is a 1 day process. Each pavilion is preassembled in our shop and all parts are clearly labeled and a step by step installation guides is included.
Though we think just about anyone could follow our instruction and install a pavilion, we understand if thats not for you. If you would like help, contact us. We have our own team for installations in California, Nevada and Southern Arizona. We also have a network of local contractors we recommend for locations farther afield.
If you have assembly questions, email or call us. And, in the unlikely event a part arrives broken, let us know and we will quickly ship a replacement part.
Care: Your Forever Redwood Furniture will last for decades in year-round weather without maintenance.
Depending on the wood grade you choose, even with harsh year-round outdoor conditions, you can expect your furniture to last from ten to forty years without maintenance of any kind.
Being outside year round is rough on any woods finish. The surface absorbs UV rays, pollution, constant variations in moisture and temperature and it also oxidizes. This is why most wood just doesnt hold up and the surface color slowly changes towards a silver patina over the years. But, with Forever Redwood, you dont have to worry. The silver patina is surface deep only (less than 1/64") and is not indicative of decay. Your set will last decades and is not compromised in any way by the surface color change. For example, we keep our display items as is without refinishing to show off this natural aging (we like the patina!).
Although Forever Redwood is maintenance-free, we recommended you take a few minutes as needed to clean by either hosing down and/or brushing/dusting away accumulated debris (no soap or chemicals needed). If youd like to keep your set looking its best for decades, please go to: Care and Finish
Keep the colors looking vibrant for decades
A quick power washing every 5 to 10 years clears away the accumulated grim, UV surface burning and the old sealant in a few minutes. When power washing be careful not to spray close to the surface or you may cut into the grain of the wood. Once dry, go over any rough spots to smooth out and ready for sealing. Youll need $2 and 10 minutes to do it. Pick up 2 sheets of sandpaper (one 100 grit and one 220 grit). Go over the spots with 100 grit for ten strokes or so and dust off. Then do the same with the fine 220 grit. Redwood sands easily. Dust off and youre ready for sealing.
New to Forever Redwood? Create an account to get started today.Create My Account