The Forever Porch Pavilion Kit includes a third post so that you can extend your covered patio to 35' or longer. Each pavilion project has an assigned designer that will work with you to fine tune every detail so you can be sure everything will be perfect before we build. Free nationwide shipping and on-site assembly support is available. 20 year warranty. Let us know what you have in mind and we'll get right back to you.
- Built your Way: Choose the width and length from the standard sizes in the Configure for Price section to the right of the main photo above. Then check out the wood grade and other options, or let us know if you need assistance.
- Built to Last: We overbuild and use the best materials in the industry. No need to worry about high winds, snow and/or humid climates. We offer up to 30 year warranties.
- Complete Design/Sizing Support: Drawings are emailed within 5 days of receiving your order so that you can quickly see what works and what needs adjusting. Our drawing process provides support in figuring out the details: you don't have to figure it all out before ordering.
- You Install or We Install?: Your Pavilion kit is fully erected in the shop for easy re-assembly. All stainless steel hardware is included. Depending on size, most kits go back up in 2 days with one helper. If you want us to do it for you, we'll send a team anywhere in the U.S. to install for you.
- Roof Options: The kits come complete and finely finished except for the final roofing skin. Depending on the design you elect, you can add an Asphalt Shingle roof or a Metal roof. If you would like to add a Tile roof, this is also an option, but we will have to add in additional structural supports in order to accomodate the long term added weight.
- Questions? - Download the ebook "Everything you Wanted to Know about Pergolas & Pavilions" for answers to frequently asked questions or please contact our Pavilion Advisor.
Specifications have the following sections, any of which you may go to directly by clicking:
DIMENSIONS & DRAWINGS (PROVIDED PRIOR TO CONSTRUCTION)
Solid Timber Blocking
For additional long-term structural strength we add solid timber blocking in-between the dual support timbers as shown in the drawing below. With this blocking, the dual supports are in effect converted into one solid 7 1/4 inch x 6 1/2 inch timber as shown below:
Assembly instructions for: Forever Porch Pavilion
Assembly instructions for: Ways To Attach Your Pavilion Posts to the Ground
All You Need is a Few Tools and a Friend.
Assembly is best done by two people and usually takes about half a day to a day, depending on size. Pergolas need a ratchet wrench, a hammer and a ladder to put them together. In some cases, you might need a drill to attach the posts into concrete. As with all our products, we preassemble pergolas in our shop to ensure everything fits together. All hardware is included and all parts are clearly labeled before it is shipped. We also include detailed step-by-step instructions.
Take a look at our assembly instructions below for specific details. If you plan to pour concrete to hold the posts, the project will require an additional half day prior to assembly. Please do the concrete pour a few days prior to assembly to allow the concrete to cure.
Special talent is not required to re-assemble our pergolas. But, if you would like help, just let us know. We have our own team for installations in California, Nevada and Southern Arizona and a network of local contractors we recommend for farther afield.
Care: Your Forever Redwood Furniture will last for decades in year-round weather without maintenance.
Depending on the wood grade you choose, even with harsh year-round outdoor conditions, you can expect your furniture to last from ten to forty years without maintenance of any kind.
Being outside year-round is rough on any woods finish. The surface absorbs UV rays, pollution, constant variations in moisture and temperature and it also oxidizes. This is why most wood just doesn’t hold up and the surface color slowly changes towards a silver patina over the years. But, with Forever Redwood, you don’t have to worry. The silver patina is surface deep only (less than 1/64") and is not indicative of decay. Your set will last decades and is not compromised in any way by the surface color change. For example, we keep our display items as is without refinishing to show off this natural aging (we like the patina!).
Although Forever Redwood is maintenance-free, we recommended you take a few minutes as needed to clean by either hosing down and/or brushing/dusting away accumulated debris (no soap or chemicals needed). If you’d like to keep your set looking its best for decades, please go to: Care and Finish.