The Classic Redwood Patio Table
Free Shipping with Warranties of 10 to 30 years!
The Classic Redwood Patio table is a truly classic piece of patio furniture. If your patio furniture needs a facelift and top-notch quality and you are inclined towards a traditional design, look no further than our Classic Redwood Patio Table.
- Available in lengths from 6 to 15 feet long, just choose the length, width, seating and other options that work best for you.
- You can purchase the wood table only or with chairs and/or bench seating.
- Materials to Last a Lifetime - extra thick Redwood outlasts cedar or teak. We use only stainless hardware and the best weather resistant sealant.
- Fast assembly. Tabletops and benchtops ship assembled. Just add the legs and enjoy.
- To configure the table the way you would like, just go to the Build It Your Way section at the top right of the main product page and choose from the drop down menu options what works best. Once you fill out all the options, you will see a green More Options button appear with more selections.
- If you need to add a custom detail, you can enter a note at checkout and we will get back to you about your custom request. In most cases, the answer is yes!
Specifications has the following sections, any of which you may go to directly by clicking on it:
DIMENSIONS & DRAWINGS
Tabletops available in any size up to 15 ft long and 57 1/2" wide. Tables are regularly 30 7/8" H but this height can be adjusted if you require. Tabletop boards are 1 7/8" thick and leg timbers are 3 3/4" x 3 3/4" thick for proper support. Tabletop widths available from 28 3/4" to 57 1/2" Wide.
Classic Redwood Patio Table 10ft L x 34.5in W with 2 Half benches p/side and end Luna Armchairs
LUNA ARMCHAIR DIMENSIONS
|Bench Size||Approx. Weight|
|Number of Adults Who Can Dine Comfortably - (Based on a std. 36" width table)|
|Table Length||Side Benches Only||Add End Benches||Ruth, Luna or Massive Chairs|
|14 ft||16||18 (22*)||14|
|15 ft||16||18 (22*)||14|
*for tabletop widths of up to 57 1/2"
** Note: Chair estimates assume Armchairs are used on the table ends and Side Dining Chairs on table sides (armless).
Assembly Instructions for: The Classic Redwood Patio Table
Assembly Instructions for: Luna Chairs
Assembly Instructions for: Ruth Chairs
Assembly Instructions for: Massive Chairs
All you need is a ratchet wrench and a hammer.
Our furniture is preassembled in our wood working shop to ensure reassembly is a snap. TheSan Francisco Patio Tables require only a ratchet wrench and a small hammer to tap in the bolts. They ship in less than 10 parts and take less than 20 minutes to re-assemble and begin enjoying them. All parts are clearly labeled and detailed step by step instructions are included. They can easily be re-assembled by one person. To download assembly instructions for any of our items, please go to: Assembly
Care: Your Forever Redwood Furniture will last for decades in year-round weather without maintenance.
Depending on the wood grade you choose, even with harsh year-round outdoor conditions, you can expect your furniture to last from ten to forty years without maintenance of any kind.
Being outside year round is rough on any woods finish. The surface absorbs UV rays, pollution, constant variations in moisture and temperature and it also oxidizes. This is why most wood just doesnt hold up and the surface color slowly changes towards a silver patina over the years. But, with Forever Redwood, you dont have to worry. The silver patina is surface deep only (less than 1/64") and is not indicative of decay. Your set will last decades and is not compromised in any way by the surface color change. For example, we keep our display items as is without refinishing to show off this natural aging (we like the patina!).
Although Forever Redwood is maintenance-free, we recommended you take a few minutes as needed to clean by either hosing down and/or brushing/dusting away accumulated debris (no soap or chemicals needed). If youd like to keep your set looking its best for decades, please go to: Care and Finish
New to Forever Redwood? Create an account to get started today.Create My Account