The Round Pergola
The Round Pergola is a lovely wooden that will adorn your yard for decades. Yes, we can build it any size you want!
The Round Pergola is a lovely all wood pergola that will adorn your yard for decades.
- Easy Sizing and Options: Begin by estimating the size you think will work for the space. Then, check the wood grades and other options in the Build it Your Way section to the right of the large photo above. Each Pergola is built your way. Our dedicated staff of designers and consultants stay with your ideas until we have something you are completely in love with. Every detail can be a standard option or customized as needed..
- Built to Last: We are a forestry company. We hand select the best, fattest timbers from our forestlands for your project. Everything is over built with 100% real wood and steel - no plastic/vinyl/compressed glue/plywood or flimsy hardware or nails. Nothing lasts longer than California Redwood outdoors. We have over 20 years experience building, shipping and installing shade structures all over the country.
- Easy Design/Sizing Support: Your order's drawings are emailed within a week. Go back and forth adjusting the details until every detail is the way you want.
- Details Matter: All joints are notched so your garden pergola kit will never sag, warp, twist, or shrink. Each timber is finely sanded to a smooth to the touch feel. We use the best sealants on the market. We really do make the best wood shade structures you can buy anywhere. Check the competition carefully. Does any other manufacturer offer up to 30 year decay warranties?
- You Install or We Install?: Once you sign off on your drawings, your Pergola is fully erected and finely finished in the shop for easy re-assembly. All the stainless steel hardware is included. Just bolt the timbers back together. Most kits go back up in 6 to 8 hours with one helper (see Assembly & Care tab above). And, if you do not want to do the work, we can send our install team anywhere in the U.S.
- Turnaround Time & Financing: We can build in 2 to 3 weeks, but we recommend ordering 2 to 3 months in advance to have time to fine tune the details via the drawings. You can also take advantage of our 1/3rd deposit option on site to spread out the cash via a couple monthly payments.
To find out more about our one-of-a-kind Wooden Garden Pergolas, or any of our other products, give us a call today, or shoot us an email here.