Forever Redwood is a turnkey manufacturer. We will work with you to design it just the way you want it, then build, ship and can even do the installation for you.
The Sebastopol Pergola is a variation on our best selling Arched Pergola. Its graceful flexible design can be built in almost any size and configuration imaginable.
- Easy Sizing and Options: You don't have to figure it all out beforehand. Just estimate the size you think will work Then, check the wood grades and other options in the Build it Your Way section to the right of the large photo above. Your dedicated design engineer will send you detailed drawings so you can then see quickly see what needs fine tuning. We will stay with your ideas until every detail is as you want.
- Built to Last: We are a forest restoration company. We steward our lands and from the limited amount of lumber we harvest each year, we hand select the best, fattest timbers for your project. Everything is ridiculously over built. All real wood and steel - no plastic/vinyl/ compressed glue/plywood or flimsy hardware or nails. We have over 20 years experience building, shipping and installing shade structures all over the country..
- Details Matter: All joints are notched so your pergola will never sag, warp, twist, or shrink. Each timber is finely sanded to a smooth to the touch feel. We use the best sealants on the market. We make the best wood shade structures you can buy. Check the competition carefully. Does any other manufacturer offer up to 30 year decay warranties?
- You Install or We do?: Once you sign off on your drawings, your Sebastopol Pergola kit is fully erected and finely finished in the shop for easy re-assembly. All the stainless steel hardware is included. Just bolt the timbers and panels back together. If you are going with a large structure, you will need plenty of muscle to assemble. If you do not want to do the work, we can send our install team anywhere in the U.S.
- Turnaround Time: We can build in 2 weeks if you are out of time, but we recommend ordering at least 6 weeks in advance to have time to fine tune the details via the drawings.
- Questions? - Download the ebook "Everything you Wanted to Know about Pergolas" for answers to frequently asked questions or please contact our Pergola Specialist.