Create a brand new indoor space in your back yard with our DIY Wood Gazebo. This covered and walled Gazebo can be a private, quiet space to relax in, or a place to socialize with friends and family. You can even put your hot tub inside, or transform it into a mini yoga/workout space. It’s all up to you. We will build it per your instructions.
- Every Forever Redwood Gazebo is custom built. You can choose from our standard sizes and options. If you don’t see a size or detail you’d like, let us know.
- Options include: Windows (sliding or fixed with or without screens), wood flooring, skylight choices and door styles (French or sliding). Door and window layout is flexible, wall height is flexible- yes, we can build it your way exactly.
- Our Materials are guaranteed to last decades. Redwood outlasts teak and cedar. We use oversized timbers, Stainless Steel hardware and the best weather resistant sealant.
- Detailed drawings are emailed within 5 business days. Wood Gazebos are fully erected in the shop for easy re-assembly. No drilling, sanding or cutting needed. Ships in finished panels that are bolted together.
- We recommend ordering your gazebos with some lead time so you can spend time with our design team to get every detail just the way you want it. If you want it right away, we can build and ship in as quickly as 2 weeks.
- Call or email us anytime to see how easy it is to build the perfect wood gazebo kit. If you are not interested in putting it up yourself, let us know. We have install teams that travel the Continental U.S. so that you don't have to lift a finger.
Forever Redwood DIY Wood Gazebo kits are warranted for up to 30 years, and built with extra fittings to ensure unmatched stability and durability. Rain or shine, sleet or snow, these kits are built to last: we guarantee it. Give us a call today to find out more about our DIY Wood Gazebo kits and let us know if you need help with installation. We’ve got you covered.
Specifications have the following sections, any of which you may go to directly by clicking on it:
DIMENSIONS & DRAWINGS
Dimensions Common to All Sizes:
Walls are 7 feet tall.
|L x W (Ft.)||Sq. Ft.||Wt. Range(Lbs.)||Std. Skylight(Ft.)|
|8 x 8||64||672 to 800||4 x 4|
|8 x 10||80||840 to 1000||4 x 4|
|8 x 12||96||1008 to 1200||4 x 6|
|8 x 14||112||1176 to 1400||4 x 8|
|10 x 10||100||1050 to 1250||4 x 4|
|10 x 12||120||1260 to 1500||4 x 6|
|10 x 14||140||1470 to 1750||4 x 8|
|10 x 15||150||1575 to 1875||4 x 8|
|12 x 12||144||1512 to 1800||4 x 8|
|12 x 14||168||1764 to 2100||4 x 8|
|12 x 16||192||2016 to 2400||4 x 8|
|14 x 14||196||2058 to 2450||4 x 8|
|14 x 16||224||2352 to 2800||4 x 8|
|16 x 16||256||2688 to 3200||4 x 8|
We can customize our gazebos to suit your needs. Just tell us what size and options you want. Prior to building any Gazebo, we provide our customers with a set of detailed drawings based on their proposed features. This lets you review any choices made so that you may adjust as needed before the building process begins. Drawings are a great way to make certain all details have been considered and that your Gazebo will be exactly what you dreamed of.
ROOF: Standard roof overhang is 12 inches
Assembly Instructions for: DIY Wood Gazebo
All You Need is a Few Tools and a Friend.
Assembly is best done by two people over a half to full day depending on size. Pergolas require a ratchet, wrench, hammer and ladder. Some assemblies may require a drill to attach the posts into concrete. As with all of our products, we preassemble pergolas in our shop to ensure everything fits together. All hardware is included with clearly labeled parts. We also include detailed step-by-step instructions.
Take a look below at our assembly instructions for specific details. If you'd like a concrete pour to hold the posts, your project will require an additional half day prior to assembly. Please complete the concrete pour a few days prior to assembly to allow the concrete to cure.
Special skills are not required to re-assemble our pergolas. If you would like help, just let us know. We have our own team for installations in California, Nevada and Southern Arizona, and a network of local contractors we recommend for farther afield.
Care: Your Forever Redwood Furniture will last for decades in year-round weather without maintenance.
Depending on the wood grade you choose, you should expect your furniture to last 10-40 years without maintenance even in climates with harsh, year round conditions.
Being outside year-round is rough on all wood finishings. The surface absorbs UV rays and pollution, there is a constant variation in moisture and temperature, and oxidization occurs. Over the years, most woods degrade and decay, and the surface color will slowly fade towards a silver patina. This is not the case with Forever Redwood. The silver patina is surface deep (less than 1/64") and is not indicative of decay. Your set will last decades and will not compromised in any way by surface color changes. We keep our display items as is without refinishing as examples to show off the natural aging process (we like the patina!).
Although Forever Redwood is maintenance-free, we recommended that you take a few minutes as needed to clean by either hosing down and/or brushing/dusting away accumulated debris (no soap or chemicals needed). If you’d like to keep your set looking its best for decades, please go to: Care and Finish.