- The Kikue's Tea House can be made any size up to 20’ x 20’.
- Detailed Drawings are emailed within 5 business days. You can change any detail or dimension to ensure your Gazebo will work perfectly for you and your space. Once we receive your initial order and 1/3 deposit, one of our In-house Engineers will be assigned to your project, sending you custom drawings for your structure within 5 business days. Together, you will communicate back and forth. With our expertise and your dream vision, together we will make it real.
- Every Gazebo is custom built: you can choose from our standard sizes and options. If you don’t see a size or detail you’d like, let us know.
- Options include: Acrylic Window Color (Bronze tinted, White or Clear), Window screens, Wood flooring, and Skylight size options.
- Roofing: You have many options for your Gazebo's roof: you can have a shiplap roof (overlapping wooden roof boards), or you can choose a standard option like metal asphalt shingles. The shiplap roof is the traditional option, and is very beautiful although it requires regular cleaning and resealing while the standard roofing options like metal and asphalt hold up well for decades with only an occasional light power washing to clean up.
- Strong and Sturdy: Solar panels are no issue to add on top. Our Wood Gazebo kits are strong enough in their standard design to withstand 60mph winds in most cases and a moderate snow load. If planned for a heavy snow or high wind area, we can add structural strength during the design phase.
- Our wood Gazebo Kits are guaranteed to last decades. Redwood outlasts teak and cedar. We use oversized timbers, Stainless Steel hardware, and the best weather resistant sealant.
- You Install or We Install? Choose the White Glove Assembly as you check out to have one of our crews onsite to do the heavy lifting for you. Our White Glove Assembly is available in all 50 states. This service includes assembly, anchoring, and important additions like adding flashing, curtain rods and roofing. White Glove Assembly costs anywhere between 30-45% of the cost of your structure. We are happy to provide a specific quote for you during the Design process as we finalize the details together. If you have an old structure that needs to be taken down and disposed of, let us know. We can generally add this to the scope of work.
- Turnaround Time & Financing: We can build in 2-3 weeks, but we recommend ordering 2-3 months in advance to give you time to fine tune each detail via our design and drawing process. You can take advantage of our 1/3rd deposit option to spread the cost over several monthly payments.
- Bring back the Old Growth Forests: Your purchase supports restoration forestry projects in the Redwood Forests of Northern California. Find out more about how it is actually necessary to cut trees down in order to recreate the Old Growth ecosystem!
Each sliding door panels has rubber seals added to ensure the structure remains watertight year round.
Like all of our Forever Redwood Gazebos, Kikue's Gazebo can be used in all seasons, under almost any weather condition. Give us a call today to find out more.
Specifications have the following sections, any of which you may go to directly by clicking on it:
DIMENSIONS & DRAWINGS
Our Kikue's Tea House has a floor security accessory to prevent any accident while you are going in and out of the Gazebo. When you are placing an order, please check this detail. The dimensions of the Gazebo do not included it, it is considered part of the floor deck. If you do not want a floor deck, consider this floor security accessory as an external accessory.
The Kikue's Tea House features walls that are sliding panels made entirely of windows for maximum light. Each panel sits on an independent rail so that the panels can slide behind one another. Or you can place all the wall panels on one rail to create a solid wall on one plane.
The frame of The Kikue's Tea House is strong enough to allow you to can remove some or all the wall panels to create an open "pavilion" for certain occasions. This is a very versatile design.
Standard Height is 7' (see drawings below), and we can also customize. Just tell us what size and options you want. Prior to building any Gazebo, we provide our customers with a detailed drawing based on their proposed features. This allows you review and make any needed adjustments before the building process begins. Drawings are the perfect way to make certain that every detail has been considered, and that your Gazebo will seamlessly meet your dreams.
Sample of Kikue's Tea House Wall
The windows are semi-transparent tinted bronze acrylic allowing visibility while adding privacy and blocking the sun. Acrylic will not fade.
If you want a gazebo without any walls, just the open pavilion-style framework and roof, please contact us for pricing (you will save between 20% to 30% depending on the size).
SCREEN WALL PANELS
Also available for purchase are screen wall panels for your structure. These can be popped in place of or behind the acrylic window panels: they are the same size. The acrylic window panels each slide on their own individual rails and can also be removed. If you would like to configure a design including screen walls, the gazebos up to 10' x 10' in size use 3 panels per wall (12 total panels), while gazebos larger than 10' x 10' use 4 panels per wall (16 total panels).
OPEN GAZEBO OPTION
If you're looking for an open-air wooden pavilion, you can order The Kikue's Tea House without the wall panels at a 25% cost reduction. Contact us and we'll be glad to help you.
Assembly Instructions for: Kikue's Tea House
Assembly Instructions for: Typical Assembly instructions for an average sized Kikue's Tea House (shown is a 10' x 10' x 8' size)
Our White Glove Assembly is a complete onsite assembly and anchoring service. The cost varies between 25 - 35% of your structure's overall cost and includes all materials: footings work, concrete, equipment rental if needed, and standard roofing materials if needed. Our installation teams are now available in all 50 states!
DIY: For moderately-sized structures (up to 400 sqft.), some of our customers choose to save money by doing the assembly themselves. In general, the larger the structure, the more people and time you will need: we recommend a minimum of 3 people. If you have assembly questions, just give us a call!
Care: You should expect your furniture to last outside for a minimum of 10-40 years without maintenance, even in climates with harsh year-round conditions. Because of our high quality wood, the silver patina that will naturally occur is surface deep (less than 1/64") and is not indicative of decay. We keep our display items without refinishing as examples show off their natural aging. We like the patina! If you’d like to keep your set looking its best for decades please visit: Care and Finish.