Kikue's Tea House
Yes! A real traditional Japanese Tea House! The gorgeous, supremely flexible design takes you from complete privacy to a sun-filled open pavilion in seconds.
This example payment is the amount of equal monthly payments on a loan to finance the purchase based on the listed product price of $100.00 assuming a 24-month term and a 9.99% APR. Your terms may vary and are subject to application. Rates range from 7.99% to 29.99% APR. Bread loans are made by Cross River Bank, member FDIC.
Yes! A real traditional kikue's Tea House! The gorgeous, supremely flexible design takes you from complete privacy to a sun-filled open pavilion in seconds.
- The kikue's Tea House can be made any size up to 16’ x 16’.
- Each Wall/window panel slides on its own track for maximum flexibility. You can have some or all the walls closed. Or, you can slide and stack the panels one behind the other and open up any wall as much as you like. You can also easily remove the panels to create an open pavilion on any or all sides.
- The kikue's Tea House is fully erected in the shop for easy re-assembly. No drilling, sanding or cutting needed. Ships in finished panels that bolt together.
- Detailed Drawings are emailed within 3 business days. You can change any detail or dimension to ensure your Tea House is built the way you want.
- You can choose from our standard sizes and options or if you don’t see a size or detail you’d like, let us know.
- Options include: Acrylic Window Color (Bronze tinted, White or Clear), Window screens and Wood flooring.
- Our wood gazebo kits are guaranteed to last decades. Redwood outlasts teak and cedar. We use oversized timbers, Stainless Steel hardware and the best weather resistant sealant.