- Each wall/window panel of your Octagonal Sunroom Gazebo slides on its own track for maximum flexibility. You can choose for some or all the walls closed. Or, you can slide and stack panels one behind the other to open up any wall as much as you like. You can also easily remove the panels to create an open pavilion on any or all sides.
- Detailed Drawings are emailed within 5 business days. You can change any detail or dimension to ensure your Gazebo will work perfectly for you and your space. Once we receive your initial order and 1/3 deposit, one of our In-house Engineers will be assigned to your project, sending you custom drawings for your structure within 5 business days. Together, you will communicate back and forth. With our expertise and your dream vision, together we will make it real.
- Every Gazebo is custom built: you can choose from our standard sizes and options. If you don’t see a size or detail you’d like, let us know.
- Options include: Acrylic Window Color (Bronze tinted, White or Clear), Window screens, Wood flooring, and Skylight size options.
- Roofing: You have many options for your Gazebo's roof: you can have a shiplap roof (overlapping wooden roof boards), or you can choose a standard option like metal asphalt shingles. The shiplap roof is the traditional option, and is very beautiful although it requires regular cleaning and resealing while the standard roofing options like metal and asphalt hold up well for decades with only an occasional light power washing to clean up.
- Strong and Sturdy: Solar panels are no issue to add on top. Our Wood Gazebo kits are strong enough in their standard design to withstand 60mph winds in most cases and a moderate snow load. If planned for a heavy snow or high wind area, we can add structural strength during the design phase.
- Our wood Gazebo Kits are guaranteed to last decades. Redwood outlasts teak and cedar. We use oversized timbers, Stainless Steel hardware, and the best weather resistant sealant.
- You Install or We Install? Choose the White Glove Assembly as you check out to have one of our crews onsite to do the heavy lifting for you. Our White Glove Assembly is available in all 50 states. This service includes assembly, anchoring, and important additions like adding flashing, curtain rods and roofing. White Glove Assembly costs anywhere between 30-45% of the cost of your structure. We are happy to provide a specific quote for you during the Design process as we finalize the details together. If you have an old structure that needs to be taken down and disposed of, let us know. We can generally add this to the scope of work.
- Turnaround Time & Financing: We can build in 2-3 weeks, but we recommend ordering 2-3 months in advance to give you time to fine tune each detail via our design and drawing process. You can take advantage of our 1/3rd deposit option to spread the cost over several monthly payments.
- Bring back the Old Growth Forests: Your purchase supports restoration forestry projects in the Redwood Forests of Northern California. Find out more about how it is actually necessary to cut some trees down in order to recreate the Old Growth ecosystem!
Like all of our Forever Redwood Gazebos, this Octagonal Gazebo can be used in all seasons, under almost any weather condition. Send us your specific requirements, or give us a call today to find out more.
OCTAGONAL SUNROOM GAZEBO SPECIFICATIONS (PDF DOWNLOAD)
Specifications have the following sections, any of which you may go to directly by clicking on it:
DIMENSIONS & DRAWINGS
Dimensions Common to All
Walls are 7 feet tall with a standard roof overhang of 12 inches.
|Gazebo Size||Inside Diameter Wall to Wall||Exterior Diameter Wall to Wall||Roof Diameter|
Note: Regal Sunroom Gazebo's are octagonal.
We can customize our gazebos to suit your needs. Just tell us what size and options you want. Prior to building any Gazebo, we provide our customers with detailed drawings based on their proposed features. Our drawing process allows you to review every detail, making the necessary adjustments before we begin building. Drawings are the best way to be sure that every detail has been considered so that your Gazebo is exactly what you dreamed of.
To build a custom gazebo on your land, we only need to know the desired diameter (wall to wall or point to point) to calculate the structure area. If you want to build in a fixed area, you will need to calculate the diameter (wall to wall or point to point).
This trigonometrical equation can help you calculate this dimension. See our example below.
|L||=||Length of wall|
|ap||=||distance from the center to the wall|
|=||half distance from wall to wall|
|r||=||distance from the center to a point|
|=||half distance from point to point|
|α||=||Central angle of an octagon|
|N||=||Number of sides of the polygon, 8 for an octagon|
|d||=||distance from wall to wall (a, b)|
|D||=||distance point to point (A,B)|
For those of you nerds, here's the algebra to calculate the square footage of an octagon:
With the equation in its minimum expression, we proceed to calculate the necessary data for an Octagonal Gazebo of 120ft2. For that, we calculate the value of the variable "L" (our wall) to get the outside and inside diameter.
To conclude, for an area of 120ft2, you need an Octagonal Sunroom Gazebo with a 13ft outside Diameter, 12.03ft inside diameter, and walls with 4.98ft of length.
Assembly Instructions for: Typical Assembly instructions for an average sized Octagonal Sunroom Gazebo (shown is a 4' x 4' size)
Assembly Instructions for: Octagonal Sunroom Gazebo
Our White Glove Assembly is a complete onsite assembly and anchoring service. The cost varies between 25 - 35% of your structure's overall cost and includes all materials: footings work, concrete, equipment rental if needed, and standard roofing materials if needed. Our installation teams are now available in all 50 states!
DIY: For moderately-sized structures (up to 400 sqft.), some of our customers choose to save money by doing the assembly themselves. In general, the larger the structure, the more people and time you will need: we recommend a minimum of 3 people. If you have assembly questions, just give us a call!
Care: You should expect your furniture to last outside for a minimum of 10-40 years without maintenance, even in climates with harsh year-round conditions. Because of our high quality wood, the silver patina that will naturally occur is surface deep (less than 1/64") and is not indicative of decay. We keep our display items without refinishing as examples show off their natural aging. We like the patina! If you’d like to keep your set looking its best for decades please visit: Care and Finish.