- The Cupola’s clerestory windows provide the Dream Gazebo with natural light and additional ventilation. Interior wall panels create a finished room.
- Detailed Drawings are emailed within 5 business days. You can change any detail or dimension to ensure your Dream Gazebo will work perfectly for you. Once we receive your initial order and 1/3 deposit, one of our In-house Engineers will be assigned to your project. You will receive custom drawings within 5 business days. Together, you and one of our Engineers will communicate back and forth. With our expertise and your dream vision, together we will make it real.
- Every Gazebo is custom built: you can choose from our standard sizes and options. If you don’t see a size or detail you’d like, let us know.
- Options include: Acrylic Window Color (Bronze tinted, White or Clear), Window screens, Wood flooring, and Skylight size options.
- Roofing: You have many options for your Gazebo's roof: you can have a shiplap roof (overlapping wooden roof boards), or you can choose a standard option like metal asphalt shingles. The shiplap roof is the traditional option, and is very beautiful although it requires regular cleaning and resealing while the standard roofing options like metal and asphalt hold up well for decades with only an occasional light power washing to clean up.
- Strong and Sturdy: Solar panels are no issue to add on top. Our Wood Gazebo kits are strong enough in their standard design to withstand 60mph winds in most cases and a moderate snow load. If planned for a heavy snow or high wind area, we can add structural strength during the design phase.
- Our wood Gazebo Kits are guaranteed to last decades. Redwood outlasts teak and cedar. We use oversized timbers, Stainless Steel hardware, and the best weather resistant sealant.
- You Install or We Install? Choose the White Glove Assembly as you check out to have one of our crews onsite to do the heavy lifting for you. Our White Glove Assembly is available in all 50 states. This service includes assembly, anchoring, and important additions like adding flashing, curtain rods and roofing. White Glove Assembly costs anywhere between 30-45% of the cost of your structure. We are happy to provide a specific quote for you during the Design process as we finalize the details together. If you have an old structure that needs to be taken down and disposed of, let us know. We can generally add this to the scope of work.
- Turnaround Time & Financing: We can build in 2-3 weeks, but we recommend ordering 2-3 months in advance to give you time to fine tune each detail via our design and drawing process. You can take advantage of our 1/3rd deposit option to spread the cost over several monthly payments.
- Bring back the Old Growth Forests: Your purchase supports restoration forestry projects in the Redwood Forests of Northern California. Find out more about how it is actually necessary to cut some trees down in order to recreate the Old Growth ecosystem!
Forever Redwood products, including the Dream Gazebo and Redwood Gazebo kits, are guaranteed to last a lifetime: we provide warranties against decay for up to 20 years. You can pick the style, size, and type of wood yourself, and we will put together your special order within a matter of days. We can also help you set it up if you decide you don’t want to do it yourself. Give us a call today to find out more.
Specifications have the following sections, any of which you may go to directly by clicking:
DIMENSIONS & DRAWINGS
We can customize our gazebos to suit your needs. Just tell us what size and what options you want. Prior to building any Gazebo, we provide our customers with a detailed drawing based on their proposed features. This lets you review any choices made and make the needed adjustments before we begin building. Drawings are a great way to make certain that every detail has been considered so that your Gazebo will be exactly what you dreamed of.
Dimensions Common to All Sizes:
Walls are 7 feet tall (see drawings below), and the standard roof overhang is 6 inches.
|L x W (Ft.)||Sq. Ft.||Wt. Range (Lbs).||Std. Skylight (Ft.)|
|8 x 8||64||896 to 1075||4 x 4|
|8 x 10||80||1120 to 1344||4 x 4|
|8 x 12||96||1344 to 1613||4 x 6|
|8 x 14||112||1568 to 1882||4 x 8|
|10 x 10||100||1400 to 1680||4 x 4|
|10 x 12||120||1680 to 2016||4 x 6|
|10 x 14||140||1960 to 2352||4 x 8|
|10 x 15||150||2100 to 2520||4 x 8|
|12 x 12||144||2016 to 2419||4 x 8|
|12 x 14||168||2352 to 2822||4 x 8|
|12 x 16||192||2688 to 3226||4 x 8|
|14 x 14||196||2744 to 3293||4 x 8|
|14 x 16||224||3136 to 3763||4 x 8|
|16 x 16||256||3584 to 4301||4 x 8|
Standard exterior walls are 24 inches from the ground to the bottom of the window with horizontal redwood boards. You can, however, choose to have the height be 30 inches or 36 inches (no additional cost). The exterior siding boards can either be horizontal or vertical tongue and groove.
Interior walls are tongue and groove Douglas-fir and the interior ceiling is also made of tongue and groove Douglas-fir. The total height of the walls are 7 feet, but can be custom-sized if necessary.
The cupola roof makes your gazebo more spacious and the clerestory windows add beautiful lighting. Standard roof overhang is twelve inches. Choose from our standard roof of 1 x 6 redwood boards or shingles. If you want to order shingles (extra charge), ours are 3/8-inch thick, hand-cut redwood that are four to six inches wide. You will receive 1000 to 3000 single shingles depending on the size of your gazebo (shingles cannot ship attached to roof panels and must be installed individually). We will not charge any extra shipping when you order the shingles for your Dream Gazebo.
Assembly Instructions for: Typical Assembly instructions for an average sized Custom Dream Gazebos (shown is a 14' x 10' size)
Assembly Instructions for: Dream Gazebos
Our White Glove Assembly is a complete onsite assembly and anchoring service. The cost varies between 25 - 35% of your structure's overall cost and includes all materials: footings work, concrete, equipment rental if needed, and standard roofing materials if needed. Our installation teams are now available in all 50 states!
DIY: For moderately-sized structures (up to 400 sqft.), some of our customers choose to save money by doing the assembly themselves. In general, the larger the structure, the more people and time you will need: we recommend a minimum of 3 people. If you have assembly questions, just give us a call!
Care: You should expect your furniture to last outside for a minimum of 10-40 years without maintenance, even in climates with harsh year-round conditions. Because of our high quality wood, the silver patina that will naturally occur is surface deep (less than 1/64") and is not indicative of decay. We keep our display items without refinishing as examples show off their natural aging. We like the patina! If you’d like to keep your set looking its best for decades please visit: Care and Finish.