Del Norte Outdoor Kitchen Pavilion
Cooking and entertaining outdoors are one of life’s true pleasures, and Outdoor Kitchen Pavilion is the perfect way to do it yourself, right on your own property. Our Redwood Pavilion Kit For Kitchens is designed to house your entire outdoor kitchen needs under one roof, and has enough space for a dining and bar area too. Entertain your guests or family all year long with this classic pavilion, designed for function and durability.
This example payment is the amount of equal monthly payments on a loan to finance the purchase based on the listed product price of $100.00 assuming a 24-month term and a 9.99% APR. Your terms may vary and are subject to application. Rates range from 7.99% to 29.99% APR. Bread loans are made by Cross River Bank, member FDIC.
Cooking and hanging out with the family is one of life's greatest pleasures. A lovely outdoor shade structure and some patio furniture, a bit of good food and voila! Our Kits are overbuilt tol last a generation, no matter where you live. Host pool parties, BBQs, birthdays, or family get-togethers while dining al fresco, under the cover of this beautifully handcrafted pavilion. No synthetic plastics, no difficult blueprints to follow, and no flimsy pieces. This Outdoor Kitchen Pavilion kit is as simple as it is stylish, and easy to assemble at home.
- Any Size: Each pavilion is built to your needs completely. Choose a standard size or custom size as needed. In the photos above, see examples of outdoor pavilions from 8' to 60' built and installed all over the country.
- Will Last Decades: We insist on thick timber construction and extensive notching and other overbuilding details so you do not have to worry about harsh weather conditions like high wind, snow and humid climates. We offer up to 30 year warranties.
- Easy Design and Sizing: We will email a detailed set of drawings within 3 business days. This way, you don't have to figure out every detail before ordering. The drawing process is the ideal tool to easily see what will work and what needs adjusting. We encourage you to take your time with the drawings and go back and forth until you are comfortable every detail is just right. Any detail can be adjusted including the roof pitch, post spacing and height and adding custom details.
- You Install or We Install?: Each kit is fully erected in the shop for easy re-assembly. No drilling, sanding or cutting needed. Just bolt the pieces back together. Most jobs go back up in 1 to 2 days with one helper. And, if you are not interested in putting up the kit, let us know and we will send our team anywhere in the U.S. to install for you.
- Financing Help: We can design and build quickly, but we recommend you order 2 to 3 months in advance to give you time to design and check all the details. You can take advantage of our 1/3rd deposit option on site to not tie up too much cash upfront and can make 3 monthly payments.
- Outdoor Kitchen or Living Space? Wood pavilion kits are ideal for outdoor kitchens and living spaces and can be designed around existing or planned kitchens.
- Add Roofing of your Choice: Kits ship with everything you need except the final roofing. An asphalt shingle roof or a metal roof is recommended to maximize weather resistance and longevity. Tile roofs can be accomodated, but require beefing up the structure further to handle the significant extra weight.
- Questions? - Download the ebook "Everything you Wanted to Know about Pergolas & Pavilions" for answers to frequently asked questions or please contact our Pavilion Specialist.
Even after years of open-air cooking, we guarantee that our Forever Redwood Pavilion Kit For Kitchens will stay in tact, with almost no maintenance required. We even offer warrantees of 10, 15, 20, and even 30 years depending on the wood you choose for your Pavilion Kit. Contact us to find out how to get started, and how we can help, from design, to putting it together at your house!