Cooking and entertaining outdoors are one of life’s truest pleasures. The Del Norte Outdoor Kitchen Pavilion is the perfect way to do it right on your own property. We will build your Del Norte any size, yes - you can customize it. They are built to withstand any climate for decades. Let us show you how easy it is to make your outdoor pavilion dreams come true!
- Any Size: Each pavilion is built exactly to meet your needs. Choose a standard size, or select the custom size option. In the photos above, you will see examples of our outdoor pavilions from 8' to 60' built and installed all over the country.
- Will Last Decades: We insist on thick timber construction, extensive notching, and other overbuilding details so you don't have to worry about harsh weather conditions like high winds, snow and humidity. We offer warranties up to 30 years.
- Easy Design and Sizing: We email a detailed set of drawings within 5 business days. This way, you don't have to figure out all the details before ordering. Our drawing process is the ideal tool for you to see what works and what needs adjusting. We encourage you to take your time with the drawings, going back and forth until you are satisfied that every detail is just right. Every aspect can be adjusted including the roof pitch, post spacing and height, along with additional custom details as you see fit.
- You Install or We Install?: Each kit is fully composed and erected in the shop for easy re-assembly. No drilling, sanding or cutting necessary. Simply bolt the pieces back together. Most jobs go back up in 1 to 2 days with two people. If you prefer us to install, let us know and we will send our team anywhere in the U.S.
- Financing Help: We design and build quickly, however we recommend that you begin your order 2-3 months in advance. This window will allow you the time to design and review all the details. We provide a 1/3rd deposit option with 3 monthly payments so that you can take advantage of our extensive design process with a minimal cost upfront.
- Outdoor Kitchen or Living Space? Wood pavilion kits are ideal for outdoor kitchens and living spaces, and can be designed around existing or planned kitchens.
- Add Roofing of your Choice: Kits ship with everything you need except for the final roofing. An asphalt shingle roof or a metal roof is recommended to maximize weather resistance and longevity. Tile roofs can be accommodated, but require additional structural support to handle the significantly increased weight.
- Questions? - Download our ebook "Everything you Wanted to Know about Pergolas & Pavilions" for answers to frequently asked questions or please contact our Pavilion Advisor.
Even after years of open-air cooking, we guarantee that our Forever Redwood Pavilion Kit For Kitchens will stay in tact with minimal maintenance. We even offer warranties of 10, 15, 20, and 30 years depending on the wood you choose for your Pavilion Kit. Contact us to find out how to get started, and how we can help you to with every step from designing to putting it together at your house!
Specifications have the following sections that you may visit directly:
DIMENSIONS & DRAWINGS (PROVIDED PRIOR TO CONSTRUCTION)
Del Norte Outdoor Kitchen Pavilion Dimensions Example
Assembly Instructions for: Del Norte Outdoor Kitchen Pavilion
Assembly Instructions for: How to Anchor Your Pavilion
All You Need is a Few Tools and a Friend.
Assembly is best done by two people over a half to full day depending on the size. Pergolas require a ratchet wrench, hammer, and ladder. Some assemblies may require a drill to attach the posts into concrete. As with all of our products, we preassemble pergolas in our shop to ensure that everything fits together. All hardware is included with clearly labeled parts. We include detailed step-by-step instructions.
Take a look below at our assembly instructions for specific details. If you'd like a concrete pour to hold the posts, your project will require an additional half day prior to assembly. Please complete the concrete pour a few days prior to assembly to allow the concrete to cure.
Special skills are not required to re-assemble our pergolas. If you would like help, just let us know. We have our own team for installations in California, Nevada and Southern Arizona, and a network of local contractors we recommend for farther afield.
Care: Your Forever Redwood Furniture will last for decades in year-round weather without maintenance.
Depending on the wood grade you choose, you should expect your furniture to last 10-40 years without maintenance, even in climates with harsh year-round conditions.
Being outside year-round is rough on all wood finishings. The surface absorbs UV rays and pollution, there are constant variations in moisture and temperature, and oxidation occurs. Over the years, most wood will degrade and decay, and the surface color fades towards a silver patina. This is not the case with Forever Redwood products. The silver patina is incredibly superficial (less than 1/64") and is NOT indicative of decay. Your set will last decades and will not be compromised in any way by surface color change. We keep our display items without refinishing as examples so that we can show off their natural aging (we like the patina!).
Although Forever Redwood is maintenance-free, we recommend that you take a few minutes as needed to clean by either hosing down and/or brushing/dusting away accumulated debris (no soap or chemicals needed). If you’d like to keep your set looking its best for decades, please go to: Care and Finish.