If you have looked at many pavilion styles and are not finding what you need, let us know. If it is made from wood, we can do just about anything you can dream up. If you need an oversized, over built "beefy looking" all wood structure, you are at the right spot. We can take any of our designs and beef them up or if you have seen a design you like...give us a holler. Can ship anywhere.
- You can have your Pavilion any size, style or shape.
- We can use any size timbers you like. Yes, we can build super thick timber structures just the way you want.
- We build complete kits including wood posts or you can use masonry columns and have us make the roof only.
- We make designing your Pavilion a snap. Just let us know what you are thinking by email or by phone and we'll answer any questions to quickly help you get the details fine tuned.
- Detailed Drawings of your order are emailed within 5 business days. You can change any detail or dimension to ensure your pavilion will work perfectly for you.
- Tailor your Custom Pavilion with shading options, privacy screens, custom stains, paddle fan bases, electrical trim kits and more (see More Options).
- Our Materials are guaranteed to last decades. Redwood outlasts teak and cedar. We use oversized timbers, Stainless Steel hardware and the best weather resistant sealant.
- All joints are notched so your Outdoor Wood Pavilion Kits will never sag, warp, twist, or shrink. Each timber is finely sanded for a silky smooth finish.
Forever Redwood ensures that your Custom Wooden Pavilion Kit will last years to come, and we back this up with rock-solid warranties that last as long as thirty years. Our Pavilions are weather resistant, solid structured with wood, and ready to deliver in no time whatsoever. Give us a call, and we can even help you install your brand new kit!
Specifications has the following sections, any of which you may go to directly by clicking on it:
DIMENSIONS & DRAWINGS (PROVIDED PRIOR TO CONSTRUCTION)
Any Custom Pavilion are available in lengths from 10' to 40' and widths from 8' to 24'. The length and width are the overall roof measurements. The standard roof overhang is 12".
- Dual Supports at 1 3/4" x 7 1/4" (vs fat dual supports at 9 1/4" each)
- Posts at 5 1/2" x 5 1/2" (vs fat posts at 7 1/4" x 7 1/4")
- Rafters at 1 3/4" x 5 1/2"(vs fat rafters at 1 3/4" x 7 1/4")
Assembly Instructions for: Del Norte Outdoor Kitchen Pavilion
Assembly Instructions for: Backyard Pavilion Kits
Assembly Instructions for: The Stoa Pavilions
Assembly Instructions for: Asian Fusion Pavilion
Assembly Instructions for: Hot Tub Enclosure Kits/ Hot Tub Pavilions
Assembly Instructions for: Park Pavilion
Assembly Instructions for: Patio Pavilion
Assembly Instructions for: How to Anchor Your Pavilion
All You Need is a Few Tools and a Friend.
Assembly is best done by two people and usually takes about half a day to a day, depending on size. Pergolas need a ratchet wrench, a hammer and a ladder to put them together. In some cases, you might need a drill to attach the posts into concrete. As with all our products, we preassemble pergolas in our shop to ensure everything fits together. All hardware is included and all parts are clearly labeled before it is shipped. We also include detailed step-by-step instructions.
Take a look at our assembly instructions below for specific details. If you plan to pour concrete to hold the posts, the project will require an additional half day prior to assembly. Please do the concrete pour a few days prior to assembly to allow the concrete to cure.
Special talent is not required to re-assemble our pergolas. But, if you would like help, just let us know. We have our own team for installations in California, Nevada and Southern Arizona and a network of local contractors we recommend for farther afield.
Care: Your Forever Redwood Furniture will last for decades in year-round weather without maintenance.
Depending on the wood grade you choose, even with harsh year-round outdoor conditions, you can expect your furniture to last from ten to forty years without maintenance of any kind.
Being outside year-round is rough on any woods finish. The surface absorbs UV rays, pollution, constant variations in moisture and temperature and it also oxidizes. This is why most wood just doesn’t hold up and the surface color slowly changes towards a silver patina over the years. But, with Forever Redwood, you don’t have to worry. The silver patina is surface deep only (less than 1/64") and is not indicative of decay. Your set will last decades and is not compromised in any way by the surface color change. For example, we keep our display items as is without refinishing to show off this natural aging (we like the patina!).
Although Forever Redwood is maintenance-free, we recommended you take a few minutes as needed to clean by either hosing down and/or brushing/dusting away accumulated debris (no soap or chemicals needed). If you’d like to keep your set looking its best for decades, please go to: Care and Finish.