The Granada Pavilion whispers old-school style craftsmanship. We start with excellent quality fat timbers and then let our highly experienced carpenters do their magic for you. Yes, you can customize it. Yes, we can build to any size you need. And yes, if you want us to install it for you, we can also take care of that for you. Call us or chat with us and let us show you how easy it is to go from dreaming to done.
- Any Size: Each pavilion is built your way. Choose a standard size or customize as needed.
- Will Last Decades: We insist on thick timber construction, extensive notching and other overbuilding details so that you don't have to worry about harsh weather conditions like high winds, snow and humid climates. We offer up to 30 year warranties.
- Easy Design and Sizing: You will receive detailed drawings within 5 business days of submitting your order. This way you don't have to iron out out every detail before ordering. Our drawing process allows you to easily see what works and what needs adjusting. We encourage you to take your time with the drawings, going back and forth with us until you are absolutely certain that every detail is just right. Everything can be adjusted including the roof pitch, post spacing and height. You can also add in custom details.
- You Install or We Install?: Each kit is fully erected in the shop for easy re-assembly. No drilling, sanding or cutting is needed. Simply bolt the pieces back together. Most jobs go back up in a single day with two people working. If you are not interested in putting up the kit, let us know and we will send our team anywhere in the Continental U.S. to complete the install for you.
- Add Roofing of your Choice: Kits ship with everything you need except the final roofing. An asphalt shingle roof or a metal roof is recommended to maximize weather resistance and longevity. Tile roofs can be accommodated, but require further structural support to handle the significant weight.
- Questions? - Download the ebook "Everything you Wanted to Know about Pergolas & Pavilions" for answers to frequently asked questions or please contact our Pavilion Advisor.
Contact us to find out how to get started and how we can help you with every step from design to finally putting it all together at your home!
Specifications have the following sections, any of which you may go to directly by clicking on it:
DIMENSIONS & DRAWINGS (PROVIDED PRIOR TO CONSTRUCTION)
The Granada Pavilion Dimensions Example
The Granada Pavilion has the standard dimensions as follows: lengths from 12' to 60' and widths from 12' to 20'. The length and width are the overall roof measurements. The standard roof overhang is 12". If you need a custom size, we can do it. Just let us know.
THE GRANADA PAVILION WITH 6in x 6in POST THICKNESS
THE GRANADA PAVILION WITH 8in x 8in POST THICKNESS
Assembly Instructions for: The Granada Pavilion
Assembly Instructions for: How to Anchor Your Pavilion
Assembly is best done by two people over a half to full day depending on size. Pergolas require a ratchet, wrench, hammer and ladder. Some assemblies may require a drill to attach the posts into concrete. As with all of our products, we preassemble pergolas in our shop to ensure everything fits together. All hardware is included with clearly labeled parts. We also include detailed step-by-step instructions.
Take a look below at our assembly instructions for specific details. If you'd like a concrete pour to hold the posts, your project will require an additional half day prior to assembly. Please complete the concrete pour a few days prior to assembly to allow the concrete to cure.
Special skills are not required to re-assemble our pergolas. If you would like help, just let us know. We have our own team for installations in California, Nevada and Southern Arizona, and a network of local contractors we recommend for farther afield.
Care: Your Forever Redwood Furniture will last for decades in year-round weather without maintenance.
Depending on the wood grade you choose, you should expect your furniture to last 10-40 years without maintenance even in climates with harsh, year round conditions.
Being outside year-round is rough on all wood finishings. The surface absorbs UV rays and pollution, there is a constant variation in moisture and temperature, and oxidization occurs. Over the years, most woods degrade and decay, and the surface color will slowly fade towards a silver patina. This is not the case with Forever Redwood. The silver patina is surface deep (less than 1/64") and is not indicative of decay. Your set will last decades and will not compromised in any way by surface color changes. We keep our display items as is without refinishing as examples to show off the natural aging process (we like the patina!).
Although Forever Redwood is maintenance-free, we recommended that you take a few minutes as needed to clean by either hosing down and/or brushing/dusting away accumulated debris (no soap or chemicals needed). If you’d like to keep your set looking its best for decades, please go to: Care and Finish.