Want to build a special place outdoors? Rickety box store pavilion won't cut it? We are an old-fashioned wood working shop dedicated to maintaining the old traditions vibrant. The Del Rio is a classic post and beam construction, vaulted ceiling, thick timbered beauty. We can even install it anywhere in the country if you don’t have the time. Yes any size. Free nationwide shipping.
- Any Size: Each pavilion is built to completely match your needs. Choose a standard or custom size as needed.
- Will Last Decades: We insist on thick timber construction, extensive notching and other overbuilding details so you don't have to worry about harsh weather conditions like high wind, snow and humid climates. We offer up to a 30 year warranty.
- Easy Design and Sizing: We will email a detailed set of drawings within 5 business days. This way you don't have to figure out every detail before ordering. The drawing process is the ideal tool to easily see what will work and what needs adjusting. We encourage you to take your time, going back and forth with our team of designers until you are comfortable that every detail is just right. Every detail can be adjusted, including the roof pitch, post spacing and height. Custom details can also be added.
- You Install or We Install?: Each kit is fully erected in the shop for easy re-assembly. No drilling, sanding or cutting necessary. Just bolt the pieces back together. With two people working, most jobs go back up in 1 to 2 days. If you are not interested in putting the kit together yourself, let us know and we will send our team anywhere in the continental U.S. to complete the install for you.
- Financing Help: We can design and build quickly, but recommend you order 2-3 months in advance to give you time to design and review the details thoroughly. You can take advantage of our 1/3rd deposit option to minimize upfront payments.
- Outdoor Kitchen or Living Space? Wood pavilion kits are ideal for outdoor kitchens and living spaces and can be designed around existing or planned kitchens.
- Add Roofing of your Choice: Kits ship with everything you need except for the final roofing. An asphalt shingle or a metal roof is recommended to maximize weather resistance and longevity. Tile roofs can be accommodated, but require structural beefing up the structur to handle the extra weight.
- Questions? - Download the ebook "Everything you Wanted to Know about Pergolas & Pavilions" for answers to frequently asked questions or please contact our Pavilion Advisor.
Cooking and hanging out with the family is one of life's greatest pleasures. Add a lovely outdoor shade structure, some patio furniture, good food and it doesn't get much better! Our Kits are overbuilt to last a generation no matter where you live. Host pool parties, BBQs, birthdays, or family get-togethers while dining al fresco, under the cover of this beautifully handcrafted pavilion. No synthetic plastics, no difficult blueprints to follow, and no flimsy pieces.
Specifications have the following sections, any of which you may go to directly by clicking on it:
DIMENSIONS & DRAWINGS (PROVIDED PRIOR TO CONSTRUCTION)
The Del Rio Cathedral Ceiling Thick Timber Pavilion is available in lengths from 10' to 40' and widths from 10' to 24'. The length and width are the overall roof measurements. The standard roof overhang is 12".
Del Rio Cathedral Ceiling Thick Timber Pavilion Dimensions Example
For additional long-term structural strength, we add solid timber blocking in-between the dual support timbers as shown in the drawing below. With this blocking, the dual supports are in effect converted into one solid 7 1/4" x 6 1/2" timber as shown below:
Assembly Instructions for: Del Rio Cathedral Ceiling Thick Timber Pavilion
Assembly Instructions for: How to Anchor Your Pavilion
All You Need is a Few Tools and a Friend.
Assembly is best done by two people over a half to full day depending on size. Pergolas require a ratchet, wrench, hammer and ladder. Some assemblies may require a drill to attach the posts into concrete. As with all of our products, we preassemble pergolas in our shop to ensure everything fits together. All hardware is included with clearly labeled parts. We also include detailed step-by-step instructions.
Take a look below at our assembly instructions for specific details. If you'd like a concrete pour to hold the posts, your project will require an additional half day prior to assembly. Please complete the concrete pour a few days prior to assembly to allow the concrete to cure.
Special skills are not required to re-assemble our pergolas. If you would like help, just let us know. We have our own team for installations in California, Nevada and Southern Arizona, and a network of local contractors we recommend for farther afield.
Care: Your Forever Redwood Furniture will last for decades in year-round weather without maintenance.
Depending on the wood grade you choose, you should expect your furniture to last 10-40 years without maintenance even in climates with harsh, year round conditions.
Being outside year-round is rough on all wood finishings. The surface absorbs UV rays and pollution, there is a constant variation in moisture and temperature, and oxidization occurs. Over the years, most woods degrade and decay, and the surface color will slowly fade towards a silver patina. This is not the case with Forever Redwood. The silver patina is surface deep (less than 1/64") and is not indicative of decay. Your set will last decades and will not compromised in any way by surface color changes. We keep our display items as is without refinishing as examples to show off the natural aging process (we like the patina!).
Although Forever Redwood is maintenance-free, we recommended that you take a few minutes as needed to clean by either hosing down and/or brushing/dusting away accumulated debris (no soap or chemicals needed). If you’d like to keep your set looking its best for decades, please go to: Care and Finish.